When you positively have to go fishing really really fast.

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
And three outboards just isn’t enough.

Attachments

• 38A1034C-A0E9-488E-8DAE-D6424F162798.jpeg
    38A1034C-A0E9-488E-8DAE-D6424F162798.jpeg
    362.8 KB · Views: 39
After all these years, James has decided he's pretty sure I'll love going fishing with him. wtf?

He came home the other day with a fishing license, a fishing pole, a straw what he thinks of as a girl fishing hat and a big cheesy grin on his face.

I guess we're goin fishin!

mercury was t introduce their V12 800HP outboard at the Miami International Boat Show but the show was cancelled due to the scambemic. Not sure when they will release monster, but the boat they had them on had 4 across the stern.

After all these years, James has decided he's pretty sure I'll love going fishing with him. wtf?

He came home the other day with a fishing license, a fishing pole, a straw what he thinks of as a girl fishing hat and a big cheesy grin on his face.

I heard about this one gal that went fishing with some guy and she came back with a red snapper.

Scout makes a 53 footer with five 300 horse Mercs.
I followed a tri hull pontoon out of a lake channel with triple 300's. I have a 90hp open bow that will do forty. When we hit big water, he must of pulled away doing seventy. I heard the pontoon runs a cool 250K.
Probably could pull several tubes while sipping cocktails on the deck without spilling a drop.

My wife loves fishing with me. I just have to set her up, bait the hook, and take off the fish. She won't touch them.
But she can pee off the side of the boat.

I found a keeper!!! :113:

I heard about this one gal that went fishing with some guy and she came back with a red snapper.

Red-Snapper-Season-2019.jpg

Who wants to go fishing?

So recently, someone caught a near record Sturgeon in the Detroit river last week. They believe it might have been there since before WWI.

240-pound sturgeon caught in Detroit River among biggest ever recorded in US​

Frank Witsil, Detroit Free Press 5 days ago

A fish this big ...

". . .The scientists estimate that the fish hatched in the Detroit River sometime in the 1920s, when Detroit was the fourth-largest city in America. But, they added, that's a conservative guess. It likely is even older.

"We don't know the exact age of the fish," Chiotti said. "But, to be 7-foot long and 240 pounds, the fish was likely 100 years old or older, and I think that's a minimum estimate, but I didn't want to get too crazy."

It also, the experts said, was probably in the Detroit River to spawn.

The largest specimen on record, according to the Fish and Wildlife Service, weighed 310 pounds.

Chiotti said that a couple centuries ago, sturgeon were so common, with more than a million of them in the Great Lakes region, that they were considered nuisance fish and would be discarded from fishing nets.

At some point, folks figured out these fish tasted good, and their eggs did, too.. . ."

BB1gexGK.img

Forum List

Back