"When You Come To A Fork In The Road....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....Take It!"
So saith the Great Yogi!

1. And, upon consideration of this, seems lots of Democrats are taking it

1631041574476.png

2. Possibly you recall the reaction from lots of Biden voters when they learned, too late, that the Bidenistas had censored the story of Hunter Biden's laptop revelations and Joe's getting 10% of all the bribes.....

"Poll: 17% of Biden Voters Would Have Abandoned Him if They ...

Poll: 17% of Biden Voters Would Have Abandoned Him if They Knew About Stories the Media Censored
Poll: 17% of Biden Voters Would Have Abandoned Him if They Knew About Stories the Media Censored. As many as 17 percent of those who voted for Democrat Joe Biden might have chosen differently at the polls, had they been given fair media coverage of the candidates in the weeks leading up to the election, according to a report."

And that was right after the election.

3. But wait!

There's more!

Now.....

"Poll: 1 In 5 Democrats, Likely Voters Regret Voting For Joe Biden

A poll found that one-fifth of likely voters, and roughly one-fifth of Democrats, said they regretted their vote for President Joe Biden in 2020.

The poll from Zogby Analytics of 2020 Biden voters found that 20% of likely voters said they regretted their choice, compared to 76% who did not. Among Democrats, the number was 21%, compared to 29% of Republicans who crossed the aisle to vote for Biden and regret it.

The poll, published Monday, surveyed 2,173 Biden voters online between Aug. 5 and Aug. 13, with a margin of error of 2.1%.

It remains a one-question IQ test: "Who'd ya' vote for???"

Thanks for ANOTHER fine post, PC.

Gracias!

What is at least as interesting is the braindead on this board who are still posting about how pleased they are with Biden and the Dems.

Have you seen the moron who keeps putting up the electoral college numbers, even though everyone knows the election was stolen.

....Take It!"
So saith the Great Yogi!

1. And, upon consideration of this, seems lots of Democrats are taking it

View attachment 536236

2. Possibly you recall the reaction from lots of Biden voters when they learned, too late, that the Bidenistas had censored the story of Hunter Biden's laptop revelations and Joe's getting 10% of all the bribes.....

"Poll: 17% of Biden Voters Would Have Abandoned Him if They ...

Poll: 17% of Biden Voters Would Have Abandoned Him if They Knew About Stories the Media Censored
Poll: 17% of Biden Voters Would Have Abandoned Him if They Knew About Stories the Media Censored. As many as 17 percent of those who voted for Democrat Joe Biden might have chosen differently at the polls, had they been given fair media coverage of the candidates in the weeks leading up to the election, according to a report."

And that was right after the election.

3. But wait!

There's more!

Now.....

"Poll: 1 In 5 Democrats, Likely Voters Regret Voting For Joe Biden

A poll found that one-fifth of likely voters, and roughly one-fifth of Democrats, said they regretted their vote for President Joe Biden in 2020.

The poll from Zogby Analytics of 2020 Biden voters found that 20% of likely voters said they regretted their choice, compared to 76% who did not. Among Democrats, the number was 21%, compared to 29% of Republicans who crossed the aisle to vote for Biden and regret it.

The poll, published Monday, surveyed 2,173 Biden voters online between Aug. 5 and Aug. 13, with a margin of error of 2.1%.

It remains a one-question IQ test: "Who'd ya' vote for???"

More fake news. That is all these stories are. Zogby is a fake poll.

More fake news. That is all these stories are. Zogby is a fake poll.

I saved you the effort of posting.

This pretty much covered you:

What is at least as interesting is the braindead on this board who are still posting about how pleased they are with Biden and the Dems.

"'F**K Joe Biden' Chants Break Out at College Football Games Across the Country

Explicit chants against President Joe Biden broke out in the crowds at college football games over the past few days.

On Sunday, video of a "f**k Joe Biden" chant was posted online during the Texas A&M Aggies game against the Kent State Golden Flashes.

The video was shared by "the-typical-liberal" Instagram account, a meme page run by conservative Grant Godwin which has more than 2.4 million followers.

"F*** Joe Biden!" Chants at the Texas A&M game—Let this be a new trend at all college football games!" Godwin wrote."

And.....at four different games....

"College Football Fans Chant ‘F**k Joe Biden’ At Multiple Different Games"

Still believe he got 80 million votes????

"Fans at the Holyfield vs Belfort Fight Last Night Holler Chants of “WE WANT TRUMP”

Democrats successfully stole the election....and now they're learning what Oscar Wilde meant:

1631465225728.png

Always take the road less traveled by

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Always take the road less traveled by

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,

Yours represents a higher level of posting on this board.

Still believe he got 80 million votes????

81,284,000 to be exact. Guess folks had it up to here with the Traitorous Orange Turd :)

In 2008, Barack Obama earned 69,498,516 votes in the presidential election, the most ever. Now, Mr. Obama's former vice president, Joe Biden, has far surpassed that tally, setting a new record with more than 81,284,000 votes (51.3% of the total) in the 2020 election.

What's past is past. The question is, will Americans elect another Democrat president in 2024 regardless of their misgivings about electing Joe Biden.

Always take the road less traveled by.
Me too. Now and then I get feedback. My doctor once commented, "I can't believe you are that old." (I take the less-traveled road to health.)

Forum List

Back