"When You Come To A Fork In The Road....

What's past is past. The question is, will Americans elect another Democrat president in 2024 regardless of their misgivings about electing Joe Biden.

I sure hope you are right......but I'm not an optimist.

Folks have a notoriously short memory.

Biden is not the problem.....Democrat policies are. It would be the same no matter the face they put on top of the ticket.

They will allow all the pins you wish in the voo-doo doll that is Joe Biden, and then toss him under the bus......they now admit that Bill Clinton is a rapist.......and put another Nazi....er, Democrat on the ticket.

They're fine with Biden there to take the blame for the mess they've created.

And the weak minded while fall for it and put another criminal anti-American in there, I fear.

I sure hope you are right......but I'm not an optimist.

Folks have a notoriously short memory.

Biden is not the problem.....Democrat policies are. It would be the same no matter the face they put on top of the ticket.

They will allow all the pins you wish in the voo-doo doll that is Joe Biden, and then toss him under the bus......they now admit that Bill Clinton is a rapist.......and put another Nazi....er, Democrat on the ticket.

They're fine with Biden there to take the blame for the mess they've created.

And the weak minded while fall for it and put another criminal anti-American in there, I fear.

And, today:

"Beyond Reid's Comments About Obama, Book Claims Obama-Biden Clashes

...Politico says there are "eye-opening" anecdotes in the new book Game Change by journalists Mark Halperin and John Heilemann about friction and clashes between then running mates Barack Obama and Biden during the 2008 presidential campaign.

According to Politico, the book claims that as the campaign continued Obama and Biden rarely spoke and that Biden was included in some campaign conference calls...."

As per my post......toss Biden under the bus and claim a new and competent Democrat for you to vote for.
And....lots of Democrats will fall for it.

What's past is past. The question is, will Americans elect another Democrat president in 2024 regardless of their misgivings about electing Joe Biden.
the thing is the election was stolen. What stops another steal and the judicial sitting on their money they received to back the steal like 2020? hahahahaahahahaha foolish people are those who think evil stops being evil just because they once took control.

Forum List

Back