Zone1 When Will White People Stop Doing The Same Stuff They Did In The Past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And trying to lie about how they aren't?

I 100% support their right to protest. And he is right the Federal government is trying to replace White Americans (and blacks AAs as well). Some European governments are doing the same. The Globalist bankers and corporations want to flood white countries because the invaders are a more malleable population that don't have ancestral ties, and corporations in the west can't sell these people stuff if they don't live in the West.

Here are blacks protesting migrant relocation in their hood.

The people post 1965 hart cellar are not builders, settlers, or immigrants breaking their backs and taking massive risks building a new country, building new towns and cities etc. They are coming to prebuilt first world country.

I 100% support their right to protest. And he is right the Federal government is trying to replace White Americans (and blacks AAs as well). Some European governments are doing the same. The Globalist bankers and corporations want to flood white countries because the invaders are a more malleable population that don't have ancestral ties, and corporations in the west can't sell these people stuff if they don't live in the West.

Here are blacks protesting migrant relocation in their hood.

The people post 1965 hart cellar are not builders, settlers, or immigrants breaking their backs and taking massive risks building a new country, building new towns and cities etc. They are coming to prebuilt first world country.

The only way they stop supporting them is if they become conservative Christians who embrace the Patriarchal family

Then they become a threat to them since that would empower them to do better and have more financial power and freedom.

They only want slaves like IM.

Then again, there are a lot of Jews who vote democrat and they are not poor. In fact, Jews top the country in terms of economic-socio status, but despite being mostly secular they culturally still embrace the Patriarchal family and still value education.

I can't think of a group of people who have been more oppressed across the world than the Jews, including 400 years of slavery, but they never sit around whining about it and ALWAYS bounce back.

My goodness -- another trolling racial bait thread by USMB's most protected poster that targets an entire race based upon the actions of a tiny minority. What does that make, like 10000 of these by now?

What a privilege it must be to have the magic skin that allows him to post like he does with no repercussions ever.

When will this racist-ass OP develop an identity beyond shameless racism and insistent victimhood?

I guess when the Dems start realizing that Open Borders is just a new way to get slaves using other people's money.

"When will Blacks stop drinking malt liquor, eating watermelon and raping our white wimminz!" Would make for an equally valid thread title here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back