When will the evils of cultural appropriation stop!

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Mac n cheese !for your sake I hope its made by white people you filthy ....confused ...jogger! How dare you !

Whites only post your homemade white culinary delight of Mac a cheese
All blacks will be reported for cultural crimes and insensitivity
Hey I dont make the progressive rules ...dont blame me

Black people stole our music ...

Klezmer-Music_Feature.png

When I saw President Obama appropriate white Culture and wear a suit and a tie, it was infuriating. No doubt about it.

Why can't the man wear an African American Kufi hat and wear his pants in the black Sagging tradition instead of in a white way?

When I saw President Obama appropriate white Culture and wear a suit and a tie, it was infuriating. No doubt about it.

Why can't the man wear an African American Kufi hat and wear his pants in the black Sagging tradition instead of in a white way?
He also ate fried chicken and washed it down with grape carbonated soda
Also the property of whites only !
I dont feel safe

He also ate fried chicken and washed it down with grape carbonated soda
Also the property of whites only !
I dont feel safe

Did he put cough syrup in it?
Yet another cultural appropriation!!!

Actually, wearing your pants down below your ass isn't a black cultural thing. It's a gang affiliation thing, it got started in prisons.

Actually, wearing your pants down below your ass isn't a black cultural thing. It's a gang affiliation thing, it got started in prisons.

And who started it in prison?

And who started it in prison?

Prisoners?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't the guards.

It's a black thing.

Funny that this thread crops up. Yesterday I was talking to a friend because I love the white dresses with the embroidery that comey from Ethiopia, but I am hesitant because I am not Ethiopian,I am of Irish and Eastern European stock. These dresses are very beautiful. I would like to wear one, but I would not want to insult any one

Funny that this thread crops up. Yesterday I was talking to a friend because I love the white dresses with the embroidery that comey from Ethiopia, but I am hesitant because I am not Ethiopian,I am of Irish and Eastern European stock. These dresses are very beautiful. I would like to wear one, but I would not want to insult any one

I'm of Irish and Eastern European stock, and I've worn dresses with embroidery that comes from Ethiopia. I do get weird stares, but it's probably just my beard.

The only ones who would get upset are other white leftist lol....and maybe that terroist piece of shit Somali congresscritter

ethy.jpg

Omg what a nazi!

You leftards are out of your minds

I am of Irish and Eastern European stock.

They don't have white dresses in Ireland?
[/QU
These are wonderful dresses that come out of Ethiopian fashion. They are very beautiful.
The only ones who would get upset are other white leftist lol....and maybe that terroist piece of shit Somali congresscritter

View attachment 368589

Omg what a nazi!

You leftards are out of your minds
I am of Irish and Eastern European stock.

They don't have white dresses in Ireland?
These dresses come from Ethiopian culture with their fine embroidery and decoration

Oh go away you all The Ethiopians here are wonderful. Good food, good friendship, good jazz music. We were just having this discussion because we did not want to step on any ones's toes. My friend was telling me about a shop in Maryland called African Princess. I am sure that the people in the shop will do me up fine.

Forum List

Back