When will the Democratic Party move on from Trump?

I am not an investment advisor. If he knows what he is talking about then why did you claim you crushed him in debates? Show me proof that he knows what he is talking about when it comes to investment advice. You again didn’t answer the question. Seems to be a pattern. Average CFP has 96 clients. Mac says he has 350+. How do you explain that?

Um, I never debated him in financial matters... And actually find some of his posts on that subject enlightening.

I've never read anything you've posted that makes me think you have an above room temperature IQ.

I could be wrong. You could be secretly super smart... but that's not how you come off here. You come off here as an angry child most of the time.

An average CFP has 96 clients. Maybe Mac is above average. Maybe he has people working for him to handle the mundane stuff. I wouldn't know, since he doesn't talk to me after I pointed out that he's wrong on other subjects.

But,hey, one area I'll give you credit for, you don't turn tail and run away. See. I said something nice.

I am not an investment advisor. If he knows what he is talking about then why did you claim you crushed him in debates? Show me proof that he knows what he is talking about when it comes to investment advice. You again didn’t answer the question. Seems to be a pattern. Average CFP has 96 clients. Mac says he has 350+. How do you explain that?

Um, I never debated him in financial matters... And actually find some of his posts on that subject enlightening.

I've never read anything you've posted that makes me think you have an above room temperature IQ.

I could be wrong. You could be secretly super smart... but that's not how you come off here. You come off here as an angry child most of the time.

An average CFP has 96 clients. Maybe Mac is above average. Maybe he has people working for him to handle the mundane stuff. I wouldn't know, since he doesn't talk to me after I pointed out that he's wrong on other subjects.

But,hey, one area I'll give you credit for, you don't turn tail and run away. See. I said something nice.
Unlike you. I have defeated you in every debate. You need some serious self realization. Any man who says that MJ was a mediocre college basketball player doesn’t have any credibility but you did make my moron wall of fame. Congratulations!

I am genuinely curious.
Oh yeah? Are you curious why Trump is speaking at CPAC? Why Lindsey Graham is going on TV to announce it is still Trump's party?

Are you curious why Trump just did a tour on OAN, Newsmax, and Fox, where they let him repeat his lies about the election unchallenged?

Are you curious why Ted Cruz is still peddling those lies?

I am genuinely curious.
Oh yeah? Are you curious why Trump is speaking at CPAC? Why Lindsey Graham is going on TV to announce it is still Trump's party?

Are you curious why Trump just did a tour on OAN, Newsmax, and Fox, where they let him repeat his lies about the election unchallenged?

Are you curious why Ted Cruz is still peddling those lies?
Again why are you ignoring the OP?

Lol. The OP brings up Trump and wants to know when others will stop bringing up Trump. When you are guilty of the crime of supporting insurrection we won’t let you forget it. Some stains just don’t come out.

Lol. The OP brings up Trump and wants to know when others will stop bringing up Trump. When you are guilty of the crime of supporting insurrection we won’t let you forget it. Some stains just don’t come out.
They're conditioned to play the victim. Hell, look at their leader, the biggest victim of all.

This period will be kept under a microscope for a LONG time. Maybe they're afraid of that.

Unlike you. I have defeated you in every debate.

you keep telling yourself that, buddy.

Any man who says that MJ was a mediocre college basketball player doesn’t have any credibility

You realized that Basketball is about as fixed as professional wrestling, right? MJ was a manufactured star. And when he got caught gambling and the Gambling interests whacked his father was a warning, the NBA went through a whole kabuki dance about his retirement and return to the sport.

Unlike you. I have defeated you in every debate.

you keep telling yourself that, buddy.

Any man who says that MJ was a mediocre college basketball player doesn’t have any credibility

You realized that Basketball is about as fixed as professional wrestling, right? MJ was a manufactured star. And when he got caught gambling and the Gambling interests whacked his father was a warning, the NBA went through a whole kabuki dance about his retirement and return to the sport.
LMAO...another one for the moron wall of fame. If Basketball was fixed then NY would be dominant every year for the ratings not San Antonio. And the latter part of your statement has been debunked every which way.

They should use Trumpybear like the Catholic Church uses the Devil himself.

The GOP had it's Brutus moment, and for better or for worse they sided with their Emperor. I think he still has a majority in the GOP ranks.
You do realize that the Devil is a fictional character do you not? Trump is real. I know you don't understand the difference but maybe just maybe try to follow along.

Tell that to the Catholic Church. Satan has been the best recruiter the Church has ever had. That evil piece of shit Trumpybear could do the same for the Democrats. I think the Dems would rather move on however, which is why they offered the GOP the knife to stab Trumpism to death with. The GOP stuck with Caesar. The dem's have no choice but to fight what's in front of them.
But the Dems control 90% of all media and Trump garners ratings so....there is quite the tug and pull. You compared Trump to Satan...funny.

But they don't. Faux News and the Right Wing alterative have much more than a 10% share of the American audience.
Nope...about what 8mil viewers? That is less than 10%

That's only the TV viewers. I'd say 30 to maybe 35 % of the public rely on the alt right media for their news.
Link please....and Fox isn’t Alt Right.

Trumpybear called into Faux and continued to spread the falsehoods this weekend. That is where most of the Trumpy-Conned got their info until of course they call AZ for President Biden.......Then they just switched over to OAN or NewsMaxine.

They should use Trumpybear like the Catholic Church uses the Devil himself.

The GOP had it's Brutus moment, and for better or for worse they sided with their Emperor. I think he still has a majority in the GOP ranks.
You do realize that the Devil is a fictional character do you not? Trump is real. I know you don't understand the difference but maybe just maybe try to follow along.

Tell that to the Catholic Church. Satan has been the best recruiter the Church has ever had. That evil piece of shit Trumpybear could do the same for the Democrats. I think the Dems would rather move on however, which is why they offered the GOP the knife to stab Trumpism to death with. The GOP stuck with Caesar. The dem's have no choice but to fight what's in front of them.
But the Dems control 90% of all media and Trump garners ratings so....there is quite the tug and pull. You compared Trump to Satan...funny.

But they don't. Faux News and the Right Wing alterative have much more than a 10% share of the American audience.
Nope...about what 8mil viewers? That is less than 10%

That's only the TV viewers. I'd say 30 to maybe 35 % of the public rely on the alt right media for their news.
Link please....and Fox isn’t Alt Right.

Trumpybear called into Faux and continued to spread the falsehoods this weekend. That is where most of the Trumpy-Conned got their info until of course they call AZ for President Biden.......Then they just switched over to OAN or NewsMaxine.
The OP is why the Leftist media keeps giving him coverage. Answer: Ratings.

Fox: Answer = Ratings.

Move on from this Azog?? lol
: What leadership don't looks like
January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” (CNBC)
February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.” (Fox News)
March 6: “I like the numbers being where they are.” (Washington Post)
- It will be gone by April.
March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” (Twitter)
- Hot weather will kill it
- It’s just a flu.
March 13: “I don’t take responsibility at all"
- based on his “hunch,” the death rate is very low.
- Only 15 people have it here
- Numbers of people with it, going down to zero.
- Closing borders stopped it
- It might just go away
- It’s the new Democratic hoax
- No one will die from it
- It’s just another influenza
- The tests are beautiful
- “Anyone who wants a test can get one”
- A vaccine will be available soon
- major insurance companies will cover treatment for Covid-19 “free of charge”
- The US was “most prepared country in the world”
- The governor of Washington is a snake
- I Know So Much About the Coronavirus because I have a natural ability
- We have tests for everyone
- It's going to disappear. One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear
-“It is what it is”
-Not my fault
- We have tremendous control of the virus
- I give myself a “10” in dealing with the virus
- the buck does NOT stop with him.
- he also said that ordering protective gear and ventilators is not the federal governments job that states are on their own.
- Trump is using public airwaves to promote dangerous and unproven coronavirus 'cures
-"inject themselves with bleach cure."'
Mar. 24: U.S. President Donald Trump said state governors must "treat me well" in order to obtain masks and ventilators from federal reserves.
https://youtu.be/svrxYLvJYto
Your pos trump couldn't win legal fight to hide taxes HIS SC farted in his face

See...so easy to trigger you.

A 60-year old man who acts like a child = you.

Yet you're the one throwing the tantrum.

LMAO...another one for the moron wall of fame. If Basketball was fixed then NY would be dominant every year for the ratings not San Antonio. And the latter part of your statement has been debunked every which way.

Obviously, you miss the point. MJ was a star because of his telegenic quality. Unlike let's say, his team mate Horace Grant who couldn't put together a coherent sentence if his life depended on it. It isn't about how good you are, it's how good they can market you.

MJ screwed the pooch by being involved in gambling, but they couldn't straight up fire their most bankable star.

See...so easy to trigger you.

A 60-year old man who acts like a child = you.

Yet you're the one throwing the tantrum.

Obviously, you miss the point. MJ was a star because of his telegenic quality. Unlike let's say, his team mate Horace Grant who couldn't put together a coherent sentence if his life depended on it. It isn't about how good you are, it's how good they can market you.

MJ screwed the pooch by being involved in gambling, but they couldn't straight up fire their most bankable star.
He was star because he could play. First and foremost.

New Topics

Forum List

Back