When Will Fox News Fire Bill O’Reilly For Lying About Combat Duty?

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Most recently Bill O'Reilly told his radio listeners about how he would have coaxed information of out an enemy soldier based on his personal experience in combat. " I will tell you what, I've been in combat, I've seen it. I've been close to it. And if my unit is in danger and I got a captured guy and the guy knows where the enemy is, and I'm looking him in the eye, the guy better tell me. That's all I'm gonna tell you. If it's life or death, he's going first." The problem here is; Bill O'Reilly NEVER served in combat.

When Will Fox News Fire Bill O Reilly For Lying About Combat Duty

Could he have been embedded as a reporter in combat? If so, not much difference, bullets will still kill you.

Never.

Only liberal news casters have to tell the truth. Fox is truthful in only 18% of their stories and RWs are good with that.

Probably because RWs are themselves, lying hypocrites.

Watch them make excuses in this thread.

• Banned
Most recently Bill O'Reilly told his radio listeners about how he would have coaxed information of out an enemy soldier based on his personal experience in combat. " I will tell you what, I've been in combat, I've seen it. I've been close to it. And if my unit is in danger and I got a captured guy and the guy knows where the enemy is, and I'm looking him in the eye, the guy better tell me. That's all I'm gonna tell you. If it's life or death, he's going first." The problem here is; Bill O'Reilly NEVER served in combat.

where Bill is challenged as to whether he served in combat. When challenged, after admitting he did not, he tells the caller to shove off.

Never.

Only liberal news casters have to tell the truth. Fox is truthful in only 18% of their stories and RWs are good with that.

Dumbass! Why would anyone believe you? :badgrin:

Ho hum. Another far left wing nut posting vapid horseshit directly from DailyKos. At least batshit guno provides the link. One of his far left wingnut brothers posted it in another thread without even a hint of attribution.

• Banned
Never.

Yep the slack jawed crowd is busy already

Better question yet is why does anyone bother listening to any of the talking heads? And I do mean ANY......... Oh yeah, I forgot, political tribalism........ :thup:

Bill O'Reilly has always been up front about his experience as an embedded reporter. He has never claimed to be a combat veteran. This is what happens when liberals start channeling their inner Brian Williams.

Bill O'Reilly has always been up front about his experience as an embedded reporter. He has never claimed to be a combat veteran. This is what happens when liberals start channeling their inner Brian Williams.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

That was good Tipsy "channeling their inner Brian Williams"......

That was good Tipsy "channeling their inner Brian Williams"......

Hey stupid - as usual, the drunk cat lady/dog washer/fake attorney is wrong.

Look at the links and the video.

Dummies will believe whatever suits their agenda.

Hey stupid - as usual, the drunk cat lady/dog washer/fake attorney is wrong.

Look at the links and the video.

Dummies will believe whatever suits their agenda.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"channeling their inner Brian Williams"...... BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Haaaaaaaaaa

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back