When Will FBI/DOJ Start Using Photos To Bring Violent Antifa/BLM Terrorists To Justice As They Are Doing With Capitol Rioters?

Bullshit...no other establishment politician will speak for US citizens.
My devotion is to his platform.
I will vote for anyone with the same platform.
The first sentence gives it away. “Speak for US citizens”. I’m a US citizen, you think he speaks for me? You make him bigger than he is.

Ok, so you wanted to be free to dislike the president, even work towards his ouster, but if your political opposition does that now, they are “cultists”....

IOW, your actions during Trump were noble, while actions today against a president you support, are ignoble...That’s a cute double standard you got there...

The first sentence gives it away. “Speak for US citizens”. I’m a US citizen, you think he speaks for me? You make him bigger than he is.

Ok, so you wanted to be free to dislike the president, even work towards his ouster, but if your political opposition does that now, they are “cultists”....

IOW, your actions during Trump were noble, while actions today against a president you support, are ignoble...That’s a cute double standard you got there...
cofax_m is a ProgBot and will ignore your post.

Capitol riot arrest: Marine officer charged for alleged involvement​

Maj. Christopher Warnagiris was identified by a co-worker using FBI photos​

Using Capitol / FBI Photos, 'In the four months following the riot, authorities have arrested and charged more than 400 people in relation to the Capitol breach, with 125 people charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement, the DOJ said. '

Foreign-funded, Democrat-supported domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM have perpetrated and continue to perpetrate pillaging, looting, damaging, burning, completely destroying businesses and private property, have assaulted, injured, and even murdered people as they perpetrated BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in damage to Democrat-run communities all across the country....

So when is the Biden administration, the FBI, and the DOJ going to start using videos, photographs, and hi-tech to identify and arrest these domestic terrorists that have destroyed cities across the US?

indeed.

Using Capitol / FBI Photos, 'In the four months following the riot, authorities have arrested and charged more than 400 people in relation to the Capitol breach, with 125 people charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement, the DOJ said. '

Foreign-funded, Democrat-supported domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM have perpetrated and continue to perpetrate pillaging, looting, damaging, burning, completely destroying businesses and private property, have assaulted, injured, and even murdered people as they perpetrated BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in damage to Democrat-run communities all across the country....

So when is the Biden administration, the FBI, and the DOJ going to start using videos, photographs, and hi-tech to identify and arrest these domestic terrorists that have destroyed cities across the US?

Were any of these Antifa/BLM people involved in an insurrection perpetrated by a big lie designed to interrupt a Constitutional process with the intent of overturning a free and fair election?...No?
Well, there you have your answer. People arrested (and there were) for property damage should pay.
I thought you Trump humpers would have picked up on that by now. :)
Actually, your BLM and Antifa pals committed the only insurrection. Trapping federal workers in a federal building and then attempting to murder them by setting the building on fire. Not one person has been arrested and charged with attempted first degree murder. Thought you Xi dick suckers would have remembered that.

So you claiming that your observations and opinion should be more trusted than video evidence?
My observations of thousands should outweigh a video of one.

The idea that you think this video carries any relevance outside of an anecdote is ridiculous.

Your pretense that there is only one video of blm being racist and/or violent shows that you are not serious nor credible.

Were any of these Antifa/BLM people involved in an insurrection perpetrated by a big lie designed to interrupt a Constitutional process with the intent of overturning a free and fair election?...No?
Well, there you have your answer. People arrested (and there were) for property damage should pay.
I thought you Trump humpers would have picked up on that by now. :)
Actually, your BLM and Antifa pals committed the only insurrection. Trapping federal workers in a federal building and then attempting to murder them by setting the building on fire. Not one person has been arrested and charged with attempted first degree murder. Thought you Xi dick suckers would have remembered that.
Why post a fact JackAss will ignore?

They've been doing exactly that since last summer. And the facial recognition software and the social media posts have resulted in dozens of arrests of violent right wing thugs attacking peaceful protestors:

Again you lie. Left wing assholes burned cities and murdered cops all summer with your full support. They attempted to murder federal workers by burning them alive. With your full support. Not one of those assholes has been arrested or charged. SO shove your bullshit.

Your pretense that there is only one video of blm being racist and/or violent shows that you are not serious nor credible.
Actually I specifically stated the opposite of what you claim is my pretense.

I think there’s a big problem making sweeping judgements on anecdotal YouTube videos.

Kinda a lot in there. The devotion to Trump is pretty different than what we’ve had here before. I think we should both be able to admit that. Obama was not totally dissimilar but even then not really anywhere to the same degree, it’s not hard to find people like this:
1621028623262.jpeg

if Jan 6th was an insurrection why were their no firearms used by the so called right wing insurrectionists ? after all the left has been labeling the right as clingers of their guns and religion ... come on lefties tell us why the so called gun nuts didnt bring any guns ? never mind the left is to stupid to see the truth ! what happened on Jan 6th was not an insurrection ...it was a protest that turned violent ...but it was nowhere near as violent as the marxist democrat brown shirts burning killing looting that weve been seeing for several yrs .

Kinda a lot in there. The devotion to Trump is pretty different than what we’ve had here before. I think we should both be able to admit that. Obama was not totally dissimilar but even then not really anywhere to the same degree, it’s not hard to find people like this:
View attachment 489547

He was popular, that’s your concern? I think that shows just how far your own world view bias goes...See, when is popularity among liberals for a Democrat like a JFK, or Obama, you think that’s normal because you agree with the policy agenda, but if it is a republican like Reagan, or Trump, you immediately dismiss it as some negative thing like “cultish” behavior because you can’t believe that there are those that disagree with your political stances....

That to me is not only narcissistic, and arrogant, but quite dishonest in the end, because if we are to learn to cast aside the division of today, then that type of thinking has to stop.

View attachment 489547

He was popular, that’s your concern? I think that shows just how far your own world view bias goes...See, when is popularity among liberals for a Democrat like a JFK, or Obama, you think that’s normal because you agree with the policy agenda, but if it is a republican like Reagan, or Trump, you immediately dismiss it as some negative thing like “cultish” behavior because you can’t believe that there are those that disagree with your political stances....

That to me is not only narcissistic, and arrogant, but quite dishonest in the end, because if we are to learn to cast aside the division of today, then that type of thinking has to stop.
Popular isn’t the word Id use. Popular implies that a lot of people like him. For Trump, it’s more that some people (not most) like him A LOT. Like their identities have gotten creepily twisted up into his.

The biggest concern I have about it is how people can be pulled into an alternate reality of his or overlook something so easily because of his personality. Like, he can get away with anything. People lose sight of reality because they’re so devoted to him.

I wasn’t around for JFK or Reagan, but I did say that Obama was kinda the same, but not to the same degree.

View attachment 489547

Popular isn’t the word Id use. Popular implies that a lot of people like him. For Trump, it’s more that some people (not most) like him A LOT. Like their identities have gotten creepily twisted up into his.

The biggest concern I have about it is how people can be pulled into an alternate reality of his or overlook something so easily because of his personality. Like, he can get away with anything. People lose sight of reality because they’re so devoted to him.

I wasn’t around for JFK or Reagan, but I did say that Obama was kinda the same, but not to the same degree.

And I disagree, plus I laid out why.

I know you're not serious and understand the Democrats fully support leftwing terrorists

Actually I specifically stated the opposite of what you claim is my pretense.

I think there’s a big problem making sweeping judgements on anecdotal YouTube videos.

You specified ONE youtube video. That was you demonstrating how credible your words are.

Your claimed observation of how nice and not-racist the blm riots were, is dismissed.

View attachment 489547
A true insurrection would have seen energy, roads and train tracks cut off to the cities at least.

New Topics

Forum List

Back