Zone1 When Will Black People Get Over The Past?

Would you want to live as a Black person in the USA?
Sure ... many prominent, black figures in the United States today who were decisive, goal-oriented, made great decisions and became successful.

Again .. what rights have been stripped from black people that white people have? I know the answer ..

The problem about race are those blacks who are concerned about whites, and those whites who are concerned about blacks. Whereas, the vast majority are not bothered, but are fed up those two groups whining about the other.

That took place OVER A HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS AGO. Are you going to waste your entire life living in the past?

If life is so horrible for blacks in this country as the whiners would like us to believe, blacks would have run back to Africa many decades ago. There is sure as Hell no one forcing them to remain in this awful, racist, country.

It may well be that blacks will never assimilate into this country. That is THEIR choice. Maybe they're incapable of adapting to any society aside from those found in Africa.

If that proves to be true, the whining will never end. In either case, the rest of the country must move on. Let those who insist on living in the past remain there forever.
And there are still people alive who lived through the horror of it all. Did you know that ALL of the insurance companies denied ALL of the claims for the losses that occurred, including the banks that were looted during the rioting?

A mob of over 3,000 white people and not a single one of them were apprehended or questioned, let alone charged and jailed. The only people they went after were some of the Black victims and the white sheriff who refused to turn over the black teenager who the mob was there to lynch.

The few surviving victims are STILL being denied justice. From all outward appearances, it looks like they are trying to delay the court proceedings long enough for that the plaintiff(s) who are now in their 100 and/or late 90s, to all pass away before the case can be heard.

Nobody is fucking whining other than the whites on this board crying about imaginary grievances and acts perpetrated against them yet the OP has not been able to list a single thing that Black people have alledgedly done that are a violation of her rights.

This the one of if not the most stupid statements I've ever heard.

You honestly think Black people choose to have their lives negatively impacted by racism?
Sure, there are people negatively affected by things outside their control all the time. It only becomes a problem if YOU allow it to affect you. People like you and IM2 blame every negative thing that happens to you on racism. Guess what, crap happens to everyone, and it's rarely caused by someone taking action towards you because of their attitudes.

seems more they're choosing to have their wallets positively impacted by racism

~S~
That statement doesn't make sense. Being a racist and causing others harm should hurt and if it hurts them where they feel it the most and that happens to be the pocketbook, then even better however I've yet to see any massive payouts to Black people for acts of white racism committed against them.

And stop treating us (white people) like it's our fault for the way that their ancestors were treated?

Never. Because then they would have to accept responsibility for their failures.

That statement doesn't make sense. Being a racist and causing others harm should hurt and if it hurts them where they feel it the most and that happens to be the pocketbook, then even better however I've yet to see any massive payouts to Black people for acts of white racism committed against them.
if it wasn't for the $$$, they'd be silent

further

all the $$$$ in fort knox won't solve their problems

~S~

And there are still people alive who lived through the horror of it all. Did you know that ALL of the insurance companies denied ALL of the claims for the losses that occurred, including the banks that were looted during the rioting?

A mob of over 3,000 white people and not a single one of them were apprehended or questioned, let alone charged and jailed. The only people they went after were some of the Black victims and the white sheriff who refused to turn over the black teenager who the mob was there to lynch.

The few surviving victims are STILL being denied justice. From all outward appearances, it looks like they are trying to delay the court proceedings long enough for that the plaintiff(s) who are now in their 100 and/or late 90s, to all pass away before the case can be heard.

Nobody is fucking whining other than the whites on this board crying about imaginary grievances and acts perpetrated against them yet the OP has not been able to list a single thing that Black people have alledgedly done that are a violation of her rights.
Suck it up. Life isn't fair. You got affirmative action.

Sure, there are people negatively affected by things outside their control all the time. It only becomes a problem if YOU allow it to affect you. People like you and IM2 blame every negative thing that happens to you on racism. Guess what, crap happens to everyone, and it's rarely caused by someone taking action towards you because of their attitudes.
Again, that is a very ignorant statement in addition to it being false.

If you tell me that I am the most qualified person for a job opening you have (because you want me to know that) but you want someone else because you don't think I'm deserving of the amount it pays and you want it to go to someone else because you feel that they are more deserving (and they are not Black) then YOU are the sole cause of the harm that has been inflicted upon me by denying me a job where I beat out all of the other candidates in terms of skill, knowledge, education, etc. Because of YOUR racist opinions and attitudes.

This is not a problem that I created, this is an everyday thing caused by people who think and behave the same way you do. For you this may have happened only once. Throughout the course of my career, this has happened to me dozens of times. How I deal with it and those people matters not in the total equation. They're all still racist in varying degrees and how it impacts the totality of my life and the lives of other Black people depends on how resilient we are and what safety nets we have in place.

Of course crap happens to everyone, but what doesn't happen to you and other white people is people (or the system) treating you in demeaning, hateful ways, or causing you unnecessary problems in your life for not other reason that BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK (and they are racist(s)).

If this is too complicated a concept for you to understand then that's on you as a white person, not on us as Black people. You all bitch and complaint about a situation that you dislike such as the Civil Rights laws and affirmative action but that was create by other white people IN RESPONSE to the utterly heinous behaviors exhibited towards Black people in this country, again by more white people (such as the Tulsa race riot).

Because you never address them or put them in check it fully appears that they have your approval even if only tacitly for their racist behavior.

Lastly, it doesn't matter if we finally have all the same rights as whites in this country IF those rights are constantly being violated - same old same old. Same shit different day/month/decade/century.

Obama helped race relations.... didn't he.....oh

It depends on what you mean by help. Apparently a lot of white people lost their ever loving minds at the gall of a Black man and his family living in their WHITE House :dunno:.

Of course there had to be payback for that and it's name was Trump.

Forum List

Back