Zone1 When Will Black People Get Over The Past?

Why do black people commit more crimes? They tend to commit crimes of economy, crimes more likely to be committed by people IN POVERTY.
Get a poor education, get less job opportunities, and you're going to be more likely to commit economic crimes.
Genetics?

The majority of blacks are just inferior....except the few good ones I know....they let me pat them on the head and everything...

I mean, ever since 1965, there should be no excuse for blacks...they have everything handed to them now.....racism if there was any, ended then.....no more laws on the books that blacks can complain about...

However, whites have been historically oppressed in this country now because we have allowed blacks to be treated too equally.....so when will we stop oppressing the whites?

This is not a fiction movie. This was a real world event where a bunch of white boys went into a colored part of town and BURNED, PILLAGED and MURDERED residents of that district.
That took place OVER A HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS AGO. Are you going to waste your entire life living in the past?

If life is so horrible for blacks in this country as the whiners would like us to believe, blacks would have run back to Africa many decades ago. There is sure as Hell no one forcing them to remain in this awful, racist, country.

It may well be that blacks will never assimilate into this country. That is THEIR choice. Maybe they're incapable of adapting to any society aside from those found in Africa.

If that proves to be true, the whining will never end. In either case, the rest of the country must move on. Let those who insist on living in the past remain there forever.

Genetics?

The majority of blacks are just inferior....except the few good ones I know....they let me pat them on the head and everything...

I mean, ever since 1965, there should be no excuse for blacks...they have everything handed to them now.....racism if there was any, ended then.....no more laws on the books that blacks can complain about...

However, whites have been historically oppressed in this country now because we have allowed blacks to be treated too equally.....so when will we stop oppressing the whites?

Problem is, the white people saying black people are "inferior" are usually some of the most "inferior" white people.
White people who say black people are "inferior" are people who are stuck at the bottom of society and see trying to leech off other people as their way of getting up the ladder.

Here's the thing.
In the UK where things are DIFFERENT, there's a different story to the crap you're peddling.

3. By ethnicity shows 50.9% achieve "Attainment 8" for all pupils. So just over half of student achieve this.

Progress 8 and Attainment 8 explained | The Good Schools Guide which seems to be whether you achieve 8 subjects at a certain level.

For black students the rate is 50%
For black African it's 52.2% which is higher than the average,
For black Caribbean it's 44%

For white it's 50.2%, the same for White British.
Nothing here suggests black people are inferior. The black Caribbean students have lower scores probably because of the influence of gangs from Jamaica, especially the Yardies. It's not about ability, it's about circumstance.

Name calling shows your true character. Are you lacking the knowledge to say what rights only white people today have?
Idiot is allowed. Especially when someone does not know, understand or cannot see what has been going on for the past 200 plus years, to this day in what became the USA.

Educate yourself !!!!

Imagine how they feel. Perhaps if white people treated black people the same way they treat other white people you might have better results.
Fuck them. Learn English and stop committing crime.

Idiot is allowed. Especially when someone does not know, understand or cannot see what has been going on for the past 200 plus years, to this day in what became the USA.

Educate yourself !!!!
If idiot is allowed, you must be looking in a mirror. Its true, not everyone had equal rights IN THE PAST. Tell me what rights only whites have today, or can’t you answer that question without sarcasm?

If idiot is allowed, you must be looking in a mirror. Its true, not everyone had equal rights IN THE PAST. Tell me what rights only whites have today, or can’t you answer that question without sarcasm?
It amazes me that you have no idea what Blacks and others go through in this country.

Do the research. Seriously. Get off your "Blacks don't have problems, they have all the rights whites have ideology and need to stop complaining "

It is not sarcasm, it is sadness that you would not have any idea of how blacks, and others, continue to be treated in this country.

That is what the issue is.

It amazes me that you have no idea what Blacks and others go through in this country.

Do the research. Seriously. Get off your "Blacks don't have problems, they have all the rights whites have ideology and need to stop complaining "

It is not sarcasm, it is sadness that you would not have any idea of how blacks, and others, continue to be treated in this country.

That is what the issue is.
And you go on and on about issues I haven’t discussed. I never said anything about how people are treated. I said we all have equal rights, that’s the topic of discussion. Women aren’t treated equal, but we still have equal rights. Continue being the asshole finding fault with my comments. Btw, everyone has problems. Being white doesn’t mean your life is like a fairytale.

There is a domestic terrorist organization that uses burning, looting and murder in order to create a climate of fear such that black people are allowed to engage in criminality without reprisal.

I said they have no inherent right to do this.
Who are you referring to? It can't be Antifa, because they are not a black organization. It can't be BLM, because they are not a terrorist organization.

Genetics?

I would venture to say that most people have their issues. In areas where a preponderance of a high percentage of teenagers has children with no father figures and it goes on for generations the chances for maximum success in eliminating any wrongs is nonexistent. To compound it, it is rape that is not enforced by the law.

I would venture to say that most people have their issues. In areas where a preponderance of a high percentage of teenagers has children with no father figures and it goes on for generations the chances for maximum success in eliminating any wrongs is nonexistent. To compound it, it is rape that is not enforced by the law.
It just feels better to believe blacks are inferior - that way, if I don't feel too great about my life deep down, I can at least look at the darkies and feel good about being better than them..

Like, if I see a black guy with a bigger house, nicer things, you know, stuff I can't have....I can just say he is a thug or drug dealer....or just yell "black on black crime" 3 times in the mirror..and I feel better...it's fun....

Have white people gotten over the past?
5eefd2e265e05.image.jpg

And stop treating us (white people) like it's our fault for the way that their ancestors were treated?

Ancestors? How about how their children and siblings were treated? And it is not ancient history.

The Birmingham church bombing is not ancient history. It happened in my lifetime. 4 little girls were murdered in a church. A church! Their parents and siblings are likely still alive. The bombing happened in 1963. None of the perpetrators were prosecuted until 1977.

Michael Donld was not anyone's ancestor when he was lynched in 1981. He was a victim of kkk hatred. 3 klan pussies were mad about a hung jury in a trial. There was going to be another trial. But these 3 neanderthals went cruising to find a black man. They found Michael Donald. He was kidnapped at gun point, taken out in a rural area where he was beaten, strangled with a rope and had his throat cut 3 times. For no reason other than he was black.

James Byrd, Jr is not an ancestor from way back in history. He was kidnapped, beaten, had his face spray painted, urinated on and defecated on and then they chained his ankles to the bumper of their truck and dragged him 3 miles down a country road. Byrd only died when he hit culvert and his arm and head were severed from the body. This happened way back in 1998.

It is not their ancestors and it is not ancient history. It has been travesty after travesty in my lifetime.

Forum List

Back