Zone1 When Will Black People Get Over The Past?

Thing is, black people see a problem NOW and they're trying to come up with reasons.

25% poverty for black people compared to 7% for white people isn't a random act. It exists for a reason, and a lot of it has to do with racism.

The US is designed so those people with money will find their kids have an easier path in this world, the US is designed so that poverty is more likely to lead to future poverty than other first world countries.
Almost none of the fact that there are more poor blacks than whites is abnout racism. It's about, more blacks committing crimes and getting caught and sent to prison, blacks failing to get an adequate education and blacks having children they can't afford to support thus creating the next generation of ignorant poor, crime ridden people.

The entire world for its entire history was designed for ethe children of the rich and powerful to find it easier to get ahead. The US is one of the few countries where the children of poor people can actually get ahead.

Almost none of the fact that there are more poor blacks than whites is abnout racism. It's about, more blacks committing crimes and getting caught and sent to prison, blacks failing to get an adequate education and blacks having children they can't afford to support thus creating the next generation of ignorant poor, crime ridden people.

The entire world for its entire history was designed for ethe children of the rich and powerful to find it easier to get ahead. The US is one of the few countries where the children of poor people can actually get ahead.

Why do black people commit more crimes? They tend to commit crimes of economy, crimes more likely to be committed by people IN POVERTY.
Get a poor education, get less job opportunities, and you're going to be more likely to commit economic crimes.

Blacks will NEVER let go of the past. They've turned whining about racism into a high-paying industry.

White person looks at a black without smiling and the fucking black will sue. Lol.

And why would they let go of the past? Whining about racism pays very well, and it's sure as Hell easier that getting and keeping a real job.

Personally, I'm sick and tired of the never-ending black whining. I don't give a shit what they cry about, anymore.

If they really wanted to improve things they would long ago have developed a strong work ethic. THAT sure as Hell hasn't happened and it's not likely to change in our lifetimes. Whining pays too well.

Some idiots will call this post "racist" rather than what it really is - which is simply honest.

I am not black, you idiot.
Another one with a tremendous knowledge, or care of what goes on in the country.

He is an idiot. I think what he meant to ask was this:

What rights are black people being denied?

It is not necessary for you to answer the question though. The question is rhetorical in nature. We all know what rights of blacks are being denied. So you don't have to answer it but if you want to I think he would like it. Remember, he is an idiot and probably doesn't even think black people are being denied any rights. They are getting denied rights all the time. For example

It's easier to blame someone else rather than accept responsibility for one's actions. They would rather blame us, white people, for everything going wrong In their lives and continue living in the past. And they have it better in 2022 than any black did in the past under the Jim Crow laws.

I cannot do that because I am unable to go back in time over a hundred years. You have been watching too many science fiction movies.
This is not a fiction movie. This was a real world event where a bunch of white boys went into a colored part of town and BURNED, PILLAGED and MURDERED residents of that district.

Forum List

Back