Zone1 When Will Black People Get Over The Past?

They never mention how healthy it was working outside all the time , breathing God's fresh air and eating God's organic bread.

A little bit forgetful methinks .

I don't know, but I certainly don't like being treated how black people are treating me in this country.
Imagine how they feel. Perhaps if white people treated black people the same way they treat other white people you might have better results.

Would you like to be treated the way they are treated by white people in this country?

In 1823? No. In 1883? Yes. In 1923? No. In 1963? No. In 1983? Yes? In 2003? Yes. In 2023? Yes.

It depends on the period of history you are referencing. I'd be a lot more educated and I'd be making a lot more money if I were a black man in 2023. A black man that dresses like a white man with a strong work ethic can make a lot of money in today's world. If I am honest I can say that those opportunities are lacking for black women. Black men have absolutely nothing to whine about unless their occupation is historian.

In 1823? No. In 1883? Yes. In 1923? No. In 1963? No. In 1983? Yes? In 2003? Yes. In 2023? Yes.

It depends on the period of history you are referencing. I'd be a lot more educated and I'd be making a lot more money if I were a black man in 2023. A black man that dresses like a white man with a strong work ethic can make a lot of money in today's world. If I am honest I can say that those opportunities are lacking for black women. Black men have absolutely nothing to whine about unless their occupation is historian.
Spoken like a true white man.

The fact of the matter is that you are not going to wake up a black man and neither am I.
You have no idea what black people go through every day and neither do I.

What's your point? They don't know what I deal wirh every day either. I also don't know what other white people deal with either. Everybody's life is hard and all of them have different reasons. Even ultra wealthy billionaires have struggles. It is part of the human experience.

If only more black people could be like these black people then I wouldn't have any issues at all with them.

My point is I tire of white people telling black people to “get over it” when they can’t get over that POC exist, gay people exist, trans people exist, or for that matter the result of an election or the civil war.

White people want to fix the problem of racism way more than black people do. All we need is for someone to point it out and it will be fixed in five minutes. So why has this discussion been brewing since 1963 yet no problems have been presented? If there isn't a problem how can we even start to find a solution. Deep down you know that you want racism to end.

White people want to fix the problem of racism way more than black people do. All we need is for someone to point it out and it will be fixed in five minutes. So why has this discussion been brewing since 1963 yet no problems have been presented? If there isn't a problem how can we even start to find a solution. Deep down you know that you want racism to end.
What makes you think you know what we want?

Forum List

Back