Zone1 When Will Black People Get Over The Past?

It's people like you who rail against Whites and are always the ones in relationships with Whites. So how long have you been with a white person?
A better question might be how long has he BEEN a white person playing a little role here on the internet.

That is not accurate. I live in a beautiful town majority of whites. It's a very secure town with outstanding schools and clean streets. How come black areas aren't safe and have horrible schools? I've never seen a white family flee locations to escape the White race. I've seen blacks do this, and you're probably one of them who moves away from his kind but every day refers to White as the problem.
Two other examples of what you describe ^^. Barry and Michelle Obama. I am sure there are just an over abundance of black folks in Marthas Vineyard.

It's people like you who rail against Whites and are always the ones in relationships with Whites. So how long have you been with a white person?
Me railing against whites who practice racism doesn't mean I segregate myself. So understand this bigot, all whites don't practice racism so I am not railing against all white people. Only whites like you.

That is not accurate. I live in a beautiful town majority of whites. It's a very secure town with outstanding schools and clean streets. How come black areas aren't safe and have horrible schools? I've never seen a white family flee locations to escape the White race. I've seen blacks do this, and you're probably one of them who moves away from his kind but every day refers to White as the problem.
It is accurate. There are black suburbs dumb ---.

Me railing against whites who practice racism doesn't mean I segregate myself. So understand this bigot, all whites don't practice racism so I am not railing against all white people. Only whites like you.
You rail against any white person who disagrees with you about anything. So eventually you will rail against all white people. We’ve all seen you turn on people who supported you because they disagreed with you on some tiny issue.

"There are some good ones" is exactly what racists of any color try to use as a justification for their bullshit. YOU are EXACTLY the same as every asshole on this site who hates black people. Congratulations.

"There are some good ones" is exactly what racists of any color try to use as a justification for their bullshit. YOU are EXACTLY the same as every asshole on this site who hates black people. Congratulations.
There are good and bad people of all races. I don’t judge people on the basis of their skin color or religion. I’m about as far from a racist as anyone you will ever meet.

There are good and bad people of all races. I don’t judge people on the basis of their skin color or religion. I’m about as far from a racist as anyone you will ever meet. Plus if you’d bother to actually READ my post, you’d notice the minor fact that I was talking about SUBURBS, not PEOPLE. And yes there are some very nice black suburbs all over the country. Baldwin Hills and Ladera Heights are two of them in Los Angeles. Baldwin Hills isn’t called the black Beverly Hills for no reason. It’s full of old money black people. On the other hand, Ladera Heights tends to be nouveau riche.

And stop treating us (white people) like it's our fault for the way that their ancestors were treated?

They will get over it when.......

Non blacks refuse their bullshit. Soon as non blacks stop paying attention.

When blacks have nothing to gain by saying it. Once they stop getting attention, special treatment, can't use it as an excuse for anything, when they can't use it as a way to get what they want.

Most of all as soon as white people stop being pussies and realize white guilt for something they didn't do and happened hundreds of years before they were even born then they will get over it real quick.

Or, as soon as we send them all back to Africa so they can get away from this horrible country of racial hatred. Maybe if they leave then they can forget.

Forum List

Back