When will Biden take his own advice? Video of Biden stating President Trump should step down.

Well, you grasp on to that 30k. The point I was trying to make was that when Trump was at 100k, 150k etc, you and other leftists were all over these boards saying Trump was murdering people, and a failure…But, you wont utter a word like that for Biden. So, we all see our rank hypocrisy…
Not moi, I said Biden has done as poorly as Trump in terms of covid.

Not moi, I said Biden has done as poorly as Trump in terms of covid.
I’m not going to argue with you about it..I did a search of you from 2020 and a few I saw were exactly as I described. But, I am glad to see you think Biden is failing us on this front.

Cool, now ya know. Meanwhile, Trump lost the election days after when votes were all counted... then he lost it again in the courts... then he lost it again when he failed to convince Secretaries of State to find enough votes for him to flip their respective states in his favor... then he lost it again in state Houses when his legal team couldn't convince any legislatures to take legal action... and he lost it again when audits of Dominion equipment proved there was no foul play with Dominion... and he lost it again on 1/6 when he failed to get Congress to declare him the winner... and he lost it again when the Arizona audit found Biden won by an even bigger margin... and he lost it again when his lead attorney had his law license suspended for lying about election fraud... and he lost it again when after 14 months, he still hasn't produced a shred of proof the election was stolen.

Fortunately for Democrats, he and the right never get tired of losing.

tenor.gif
You win one (1) internet!

Forum List

Back