When Whites Clam Up

All part of the PC world we live in. ITs not because they are afraid of blacks. They are afraid of being labeled a racist. A black person doesnt have this fear. Wonder why?

I have a few black friends and there are times when i say things around them that something clicks in my head that i shouldnt have said. Its been so beaten into you from a young age. My friends know im not a racist and i know im not a racist but the urge to feel bad still clicks in. Thats the battle we face.

Edit: I wrote that before i read the article. It touches on basically what i was thinking.

insein said:
All part of the PC world we live in. ITs not because they are afraid of blacks. They are afraid of getting sued for being racist. A black person doesnt have this fear. Wonder why?

I have a few black friends and there are times when i say things around them that something clicks in my head that i shouldnt have said. Its been so beaten into you from a young age. My friends know im not a racist and i know im not a racist but the urge to feel bad still clicks in. Thats the battle we face.

So true--some times I work with a gal from India--the other day I said " I would rather be one of the Indians than a chief ". ooops!

insein said:
Which isnt offensive but we've been trained to think it is since 2 years old.

exactly--I flinched when I said it and she didnt even bat an eye. Freedom of speech as long as you don't offend someone is a cruel joke. It's gotta apply to all or no one.

The Same thing occurs when a jew is in the room. I call it CJDD. Chronic Judeo Deferential Disorder.

See how I'm a stunningly brilliant and original thinker, about six weeks ahead of society itself? Definitely on the cutting edge of societal evolution.

rtwngAvngr said:
The Same thing occurs when a jew is in the room. I call it CJDD. Chronic Judeo Deferential Disorder.

See how I'm a stunningly brilliant and original thinker, about six weeks ahead of society itself? Definitely on the cutting edge of societal evolution.

I pretty much just avoid anything you write any more.

You make some points but you cloud it with blind hatred of some kind. At least WJ presents the info and doesnt give too much opinion on it anymore. We know he hates jews. But he just gives us info that still makes sense. RWA, you hate jews but your not giving us anything of substance. You provide conspiracies and NWO hypotheses without sufficient evidence that could even lead to us thinking that there is an NWO controlling the world because of the jews. Its tired, RWA.

insein said:
I pretty much just avoid anything you write any more.

You make some points but you cloud it with blind hatred of some kind. At least WJ presents the info and doesnt give too much opinion on it anymore. We know he hates jews. But he just gives us info that still makes sense. RWA, you hate jews but your not giving us anything of substance. You provide conspiracies and NWO hypotheses without sufficient evidence that could even lead to us thinking that there is an NWO controlling the world because of the jews. Its tired, RWA.

did you google noahide? It's a plan for theocracy. I can't help you if you can't or don't want to read the words in you face.

There's not blind hatred. I'm just tired of jews beating up on everyone else for being racist and nationalist when they're the most racist and nationalist among us. It's the height of hypocrisy, either national and ethnic allegiances are acceptable or they're not. They call everyone else names for doing what they're the masters of.

Open your eyes, boy.

rtwngAvngr said:
did you google noahide? It's a plan for theocracy. I can't help you if you can't or don't want to read the words in you face.

There's not blind hatred. I'm just tired of jews beating up on everyone else for being racist and nationalist when they're the most racist and nationalist among us. It's the height of hypocrisy, either national and ethnic allegiances are acceptable or they're not. They call everyone else names for doing what they're the masters of.

Open your eyes, boy.

Ever hear of sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me. Jews can call me a racist till they're blue in the face. Still doesnt make it true. I think your going about this all wrong.

There is most definitely a concerted effort to implement laws that would make "hate speech" a worse crime then murder but these are lobbyists with a screwed up idea. Not a global conspiracy. Lobbyists can be countered by petitioning your congressmen to ignore them or face not being reelected come November. The majority will make the decision there if they pay attention.

Whats happening is not a global conspiracy. It's global apathy. People don't care. They only care about whats in front of them and effects there ability to live a normal life. Unless you can convince people that this effects them in everyday life, your never going to get your point across. Why do you think conspiracy theorists are labeled kooks? Its not because they are always wrong. ITs because people don't care about the grand scheme. They only want to hear how it effects them personally and if it doesn't, then it's useless to them.

insein said:
Ever hear of sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me. Jews can call me a racist till they're blue in the face. Still doesnt make it true. I think your going about this all wrong.

There is most definitely a concerted effort to implement laws that would make "hate speech" a worse crime then murder but these are lobbyists with a screwed up idea. Not a global conspiracy. Lobbyists can be countered by petitioning your congressmen to ignore them or face not being reelected come November. The majority will make the decision there if they pay attention.

Whats happening is not a global conspiracy. It's global apathy. People don't care. They only care about whats in front of them and effects there ability to live a normal life. Unless you can convince people that this effects them in everyday life, your never going to get your point across. Why do you think conspiracy theorists are labeled kooks? Its not because they are always wrong. ITs because people don't care about the grand scheme. They only want to hear how it effects them personally and if it doesn't, then it's useless to them.

Some people can handle discussions on big things and can look beyond their tiny little lives. Sorry. I disagree. I think my approach is so fresh and so clean.

And you're right. people are apathetic regarding the global conspiracy, which is very real.

New Topics

Forum List

Back