When white people run out of issues in their life shit like this happens

Another Hillary voter. Fat ass and nothing up top and she looks like the guys on MSNBC. I'd rate her a 2.5.

Several beers required before engaging.

With modern science, she may soon be able to actually give birth to a chicken.

I'm all for treating animals humanely, but that woman is nuts.

In an ironic twist she gets trampled to death trying to hug a heifer.

Another Hillary voter. Fat ass and nothing up top and she looks like the guys on MSNBC. I'd rate her a 2.5.

That would help until she started wailing about her poor poor Snow

she looks like the guys on MSNBC.

1djgdp.jpg

You know what I love about these hardcore animal activists? It brings together liberals, conservatives, and moderates in disliking one group of people. :thup:

These are the scum shills that will likely be in prison soon.

nonsense, if you mute the sound there's a nice shot of her ass at the beginning, she's a 4.

It would have been great if she started with, "I have a little girl. She was very abused her entire life..." and you just heard somebody started laughing.

You know what I love about these hardcore animal activists? It brings together liberals, conservatives, and moderates in disliking one group of people. :thup:

I gotta ask. What kind of sick mind does it take to even think up what that guy in your sig line is doing? That's really disturbing, and funny as hell.

Forum List

Back