When very young children demonstrate far more intelligence than the country's' leader, you know you're.............

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
look at this guy trying to have a meaningful conversation with children, you can clearly see who has the upper hand. Biden doesn't know what's going on or what's being said, does he even care to know? Is Biden up to the task of having a meaningful conversation with anyone?

Ever notice Biden simply says the same things over and over again? A few words of repetitive meaningless pitches, he has the mentality of a used car salesmen. And about half of you bought it.

You'll notice in this video he says or does something they had to cut out. Just another day at the office for the Biden administration.

And why does Biden constantly tell young girls they appear much older than they are? I suppose he thinks that's cool & likeable, but speaking as a father, last thing I want is some creep telling my young daughter she's matured, can you take a guess why? Biden doesn't know why, but maybe he does and that's worse, after all, he has a history of mishandling young girls he's just met.
Oh, and the teacher demonstrates how to wear a mask - Be sure to handle your face as much as possible to guard against infection:abgg2q.jpg: Masks are awesome.

Last edited:
Shame one of the kids didn't say "I want to become POTUS, apparently anyone can do it". :auiqs.jpg:

look at this guy trying to have a meaningful conversation with children, you can clearly see who has the upper hand. Biden doesn't know what's going on or what's being said, does he even care to know? Is Biden up to the task of having a meaningful conversation with anyone?

Ever notice Biden simply says the same things over and over again? A few words of repetitive meaningless pitches, he has the mentality of a used car salesmen. And about half of you bought it.

You'll notice in this video he says or does something they had to cut out. Just another day at the office for the Biden administration.

And why does Biden constantly tell young girls they appear much older than they are? I suppose he thinks that's cool & likeable, but speaking as a father, last thing I want is some creep telling my young daughter she's matured, can you take a guess why? Biden doesn't know why, but maybe he does and that's worse, after all, he has a history of mishandling young girls he's just met.
Oh, and the teacher demonstrates how to wear a mask - Be sure to handle your face as much as possible to guard against infection:abgg2q.jpg: Masks are awesome.

At least he is not a fool like tramp.

Kamala with actors is a real step up. I'm still trying to figure out what that smile means at 7 seconds, if I were that kid I'd have been stumped & forgot my lines.

Here's Kamala at a school level she can handle. I like how she kneels down to the kid at 30 seconds only to be ignored. Guess Kamala just wasn't feeling it that day.

At 1:30 her first comments to adults is she tells a story about the stories told, and says she's moved by their courage to have children. I've never seen a leftist play a victim card before. She then says "The Governor has been doing.".........STOP!

Forum List

Back