When Trumpers rescue non Trumpers, it's gotta hurt a little bit.

Yes, from just a few months ago. Just watch whole video. For those that are unfamiliar with boating.

Funny, but not funny. Could've been very serious.

is it just me or does that front end look like a bad design for an ocean boat??

it dips down and welcomes water into it,,

If those sinking Democrats would have watched the 3 Stooges, they would have known what to do. Moe told Curley to drill another hole to let the water out.

Yes, from just a few months ago. Just watch whole video. For those that are unfamiliar with boating.

Jesus Christ!!!
The pilot is an idiot!!! Why wasn't the bilge pump running? They're supposed to come on automatically but they didnt,then they're all of a sudden running?
And why would you keep throttling forward forcing even more water into the boat?
Ad the fact the boat was grossly overloaded.
Ya cant cure stupid.

Probably from all the weight of those people, due to their diet of government-paid high fat, high carb diets. Not to mention, the weight of all those gold chains, Malt Liquor, and Glock Fotays.

Jesus Christ!!!
The pilot is an idiot!!! Why wasn't the bilge pump running? They're supposed to come on automatically but they didnt,then they're all of a sudden running?
And why would you keep throttling forward forcing even more water into the boat?
Ad the fact the boat was grossly overloaded.
Ya cant cure stupid.

Drowning would have cured them. Seems like blacks are always having to be rescued by whites.

No, it's alright. A bit of common sense would say that it is operates safely with 3 people, or maybe 4 at most.

Those inlets are VERY TRICKY and even experienced captains have hard times negotiating a boat of similar size.

Here is one example. My hometown Inlet in Jupiter of how fast things can go wrong.

More examples and if you don't know what you are doing or with someone that doesn't know what they are doing...opt not to go.

No, it's alright. A bit of common sense would say that it is operates safely with 3 people, or maybe 4 at most.

Those inlets are VERY TRICKY and even experienced captains have hard times negotiating a boat of similar size.

Here is one example. My hometown Inlet in Jupiter of how fast things can go wrong.

More examples and if you don't know what you are doing or with someone that doesn't know what they are doing...opt not to go.

these guys were just cruising around not trying to enter through ruff waters,,

the way that front end curves down just looks like its inviting water,,

They were pretty stupid boaters

Its lucky for them there were Trump voters in the area to rescue them

i laugh at the black guy who was bailing water boat with his hand.

then he puts a life jacket on while women in the boat have none

They were pretty stupid boaters

Its lucky for them there were Trump voters in the area to rescue them

i laugh at the black guy who was bailing water boat with his hand.

then he puts a life jacket on while women in the boat have none
I was wondering why they didn't all start bailing the water.

maybe they were waiting for someone from the govrnment to do it for them

anyway notice that they didnt even have sense enough to shut the engine off

because it was driving the nose down and causing more water to flood the bost

maybe they were waiting for someone from the govrnment to do it for them

anyway notice that they didnt even have sense enough to shut the engine off

because it was driving the nose down and causing more water to flood the bost

They should have been backing slowly to calmer waters.

If it was a rental boat, no way they should allow that many onto that little boat. Really, that boat is designed for lakes and is built well for intercoastal bar hopping type of stuff.

Not open ocean going into the outskirts of the Bermuda Triangle...:)

Forum List

Back