When Trump wins, who will the left claim stole the election?

Martians ...

images.jpg

The majority of Americans do not want Trump to represent them as President. He is going to lose his re-election bid....

Even with all of his abuse of office, and domestic and foreign friend cheating, he's going to lose.....

So if he wins, who stole the election? Russians?

If Trump loses who will you blame?

My bet illegal aliens and ballot stuffing...

Fact is neither candidate deserves to be President but the idiots of society have spoken and one of those morons will be President and my bet is Harris...

My family is native Florida and we are not giving our great state over to fucking communists.

I am banking on tried and true Russia. Putin really runs the USA. We have 20 times the Russian GDP, but Putin runs the country.

Everyone who looked at it, GOP or Dem, has concluded that the Russians did their best to help Trump in 2016. This time around they just want to undermine our faith in our own democracy. Unfortunately they are being outdone by Trump and the Right in undermining our faith in our own democracy.

I am banking on tried and true Russia. Putin really runs the USA. We have 20 times the Russian GDP, but Putin runs the country.

Everyone who looked at it, GOP or Dem, has concluded that the Russians did their best to help Trump in 2016. This time around they just want to undermine our faith in our own democracy. Unfortunately they are being outdone by Trump and the Right in undermining our faith in our own democracy.

He's been bitching that our elections are "rigged" since he was running in 2016.

An American PRESIDENT saying our elections are rigged.

No shame, no heart, no soul. And they claim to love this country.

Depends how Trump wins

If after the vote is tallied, he ekes out 270 EVs, then it will be grudgingly accepted.

If he loses badly to Biden and then uses baseless claims to get the SCOTUS (with his three appointments) to overturn the results......I would expect massive demonstrations nationwide

He's been bitching that our elections are "rigged" since he was running in 2016.

He's correct, dingus. The disinformation leaked by the DNC to discredit Trump is what I would call rigging an election.
Don't pick your nose. Your head will cave in.

He's correct, dingus. The disinformation leaked by the DNC to discredit Trump is what I would call rigging an election.

Disinformation is when it's false. In Rumps case, it's not false.

Disinformation is when it's false. In Rumps case, it's not false.

It was all lies. All of it. You're not real bright - arya?

Forum List

Back