When Trump wins, the US media will be exposed as the enemy of the people.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Sky News contributor Cory Bernardi says he thinks President Trump will win the upcoming presidential election “by a mile” and the media “will be exposed as the true enemy to the people in America”.

“What irks me is Biden is so seriously compromised, the Democratic party is so seriously compromised, mired in allegation of corruption and incompetence and deceit and lies, and the media is covering up for them,” Mr Bernardi said.

“I think this election, Trump is going to win by a mile, he’s going to get over 300 electoral college votes, and the media will be exposed as the true enemy the people in America. “They are a disgrace.”

Trump will win because Americans aren't stupid.

If I were Trump, I'd have walked out on Lesley Stahl sooner than he did.
What a disgraceful shill.

Last edited:
Sky News contributor Cory Bernardi says he thinks President Trump will win the upcoming presidential election “by a mile” and the media “will be exposed as the true enemy to the people in America”.

“What irks me is Biden is so seriously compromised, the Democratic party is so seriously compromised, mired in allegation of corruption and incompetence and deceit and lies, and the media is covering up for them,” Mr Bernardi said.

“I think this election, Trump is going to win by a mile, he’s going to get over 300 electoral college votes, and the media will be exposed as the true enemy the people in America. “They are a disgrace.”

I truly wish such was going to be the case, I really do and admire your late hour optimism. However, even if DJT does win (I suspect the democrats will not allow it to happen), radical leftist and deep state media shills will still hold a monopoly on news publication and will still be shielded effectively by tech giants such as Google. Have you tried to perform a non-Google owned search for facts on the internet lately? My own prediction is Donald Trump will lose BUT evidence of democratic party voter fraud will come out the same day showing he actually won. Chaos will ensue.

60 Minutes is a just another left wing propaganda mill.
They also relentlessly attacked Bush1 and 2 and Reagan.
They ignored Obama failed coup and anti-democracy abuses of power.
The reality about 60 Minutes is that it is not about policy differences.
It is about the Left's contempt for Republican Voters.
The Left loathes heartland Americans, suburbanites, mainstream society, rural people, midwesterners, southerners, devout christians, wasps, patriots, working class, middle class, LEOs.....

The US media already has been exposed as the enemy of the people to people who are intelligent. Only the fake news KoolAid drinkers don't get it, and probably never will.

so seriously compromised, mired in allegation .........

Got it. GOP playbook 101 that's for sure. Allegation is all that matters. Allege something of your opponent so egregious and so close to an election that they will hardly have time to respond. Never do it yourself either, use a whisper campaign of unscrupulous supporters to spread the most salacious lies. Psssft, happens all the time. LIke I said SOP for the GOP.

What media? Are you just now discovering that the corporate media has its own agendas? Whether Trump or Biden wins, the corporate media will still have its own multiple agendas. As will Wall Street, the Military Industrial Complex, the “Security State,” the oil companies, the Zionist lobby, the Gulf Oil $ lobby, big internet companies, big Pharma, big agribusiness, professional politicians in both parties, exporters, importers, etc. etc. You think the corporate “media” with all its different talking heads, pandering assholes, political shock jocks on talk radio, will suddenly ... “be exposed”? Will they stop selling products to different constituencies and roiling the waters? Did the Vietnam War “expose“ them? Did the Iraq War?

You are exposing only your own naïveté & partisanship.

Anyone who hasn't yet figured out that the entire Israeli owned "US" media has been lying to us all along about 911 is an unreal sub human.....

Heck, even Fox News cannot even notice that we had a MAN as "First Lady" for 8 years....

why?

Because homObama hid 911 and much more in his CLOSET....

Those fuckers exposed themselves long before this.

If President Trump loses the upcoming presidential election “by a mile” will you admit the media is not the enemy to the people in America?

New Topics

Forum List

Back