When Trump says "our" country, who are the people that make up "our"?

R

rdean

Remember, Trump said Hispanics can't be fair judges simply because they are Hispanic. He was talking about the Indiana born Judge that's presiding over the 40 million dollar Civil Lawsuit against him for Fraud and Racketeering.

He said areas blacks live in are more dangerous than places in the Middle East.

We know he wants to ban Muslims.

And during his speech, he said, one people, one flag and ONE religion. I'm guessing that's not "Islam" or "Hindi".

We know what Republicans think of gays. No need to even describe the vitriol.

Another popular phrase is "Take back our country". I'm guessing he wants to take it back from people that are outside of "our".

So who are these "our" that he's talking about? And what about those people that fall outside of the "our" group. What's in it for them?

Remember, Trump said Hispanics can't be fair judges simply because they are Hispanic. He was talking about the Indiana born Judge that's presiding over the 40 million dollar Civil Lawsuit against him for Fraud and Racketeering.

And during his speech, he said, one people, one flag and ONE religion. I'm guessing that's not "Islam" or "Hindi".

Another popular phrase is "Take back our country". I'm guessing he wants to take it back from people that are outside of "our".

So who are these "our" that he's talking about? And what about those people that fall outside of the "our" group. What's in it for them?

Not you....anything else?

Trump said Hispanics can't be fair judges simply because they are Hispanic.
did he say that,or did you say that?.....just asking....

Trump is the kind of leader that most immigrants left their country to get away from

I often wonder that as well. He has never been happy, and I remember the reason I didn't like Michelle Obama is when her husband got elected, she said this was the first time I've been proud to be an American or something like that. Non establishment elites, plutocrats, are their people, white elites who do not want to pay taxes, and do not care about pollution. He is not talking about the GOP party. People like David Bossie, Matt Drudge, Laura
Ingraham, anti government. Get rid of the IRS, no Taxes like Trump pays.

He was wrong. There is no such thing as our country. That's why it needs to break up.

He was wrong. There is no such thing as our country. That's why it needs to break up.
why dont you move?....you bitch about california,but yet you stay there,you bitch about this country but yet you stay here....could it be because you are a fucking coward and know that this is the best place to be no matter who is in charge?...

The majority of Americans. You know. The ones who are turning out in record numbers lining up at the polls waiting for hours to vote - all Trump voters. WE are seeing straight through this election fraud that Hillary is trying to pull off. Her votes are as phony as her imaginary facebook and twitter friends - most of which have never written a single tweet. Your candidate is a loser, Dean. Of the worst kind.

The majority of Americans. You know. The ones who are turning out in record numbers lining up at the polls waiting for hours to vote - all Trump voters. WE are seeing straight through this election fraud that Hillary is trying to pull off. Her votes are as phony as her imaginary facebook and twitter friends - most of which have never written a single tweet. Your candidate is a loser, Dean. Of the worst kind.
Good rehearsal for tomorrow.....we didn't lose, we were cheated

Rinse/Repeat

You do realize you fall into that deplorable remark Hillary called Americans?

forgot to take you're meds today I see

Trump never said "Hispanics can't be fair judges because they're Hispanic". The left invented the phrase. We are living with about 10 -12 or more million criminal illegal aliens. If that's how the left visualizes America they need to take a second look.

In context: Trump's racial comments about federal judge

----------------------

Dickerson: Yeah, I guess I'm just still confused how -- what his Mexican parents have to do with that. Let me --

Trump: Excuse me. I want to build a wall. I mean, I don't think it's very confusing.

Dickerson: Well.

Trump: Has nothing to do with anything except common sense. You know, we have to stop being so politically correct in this country.

--------------------------------

Tapper:
You said that you thought it was a conflict of interest that he was the judge because he's of Mexican heritage, even though he's from Indiana.

Trump: OK. Yes. Yes.

----------------

Tapper: Except that you're calling into question his heritage.

Trump: I think he should recuse himself.

Tapper: Because he's Latino.

--------------------

Tapper: But I don't care if you criticize him. That's fine. You can criticize every decision. What I'm saying is, if you invoke his race as a reason why he can't do his job ...

Trump: I think that's why he's doing it.

Tapper: But ...

Could it be any more clear? He's a judge with Mexican parents who should recuse himself because he is of Mexican Heritage. He can't be fair, because he is of Mexican Heritage.

Can it be any more plain????????????????????????????

You can only deny so far. Then it just becomes ridiculous.

Donald Trump Implies Judge Can't Do His Job Because He's Mexican

Trump is the kind of leader that most immigrants left their country to get away from

Clinton is the kind of leader that creates coup d'etats in order to turn citizens INTO immigrants fleeing for their lives. Look at Libya, Syria, Honduras, Venezuela, Iraq, Yemen........thank Mrs. Clinton. Hopefully NYPD will bring State charges against her and lock her up soon.

NYPD Has Pedophile RICO Case Against Clinton - Can Bypass DOJ FBI
I'm so glad Republicans and Bush had NOTHING to do with all that.

Funny how these right wing fucks complain about deflection and won't answer the question:

When Trump says "our" country, who are the people that make up "our"?

Why is it such a difficult question?

Clinton is the kind of leader that creates coup d'etats in order to turn citizens INTO immigrants fleeing for their lives. Look at Libya, Syria, Honduras, Venezuela, Iraq, Yemen........thank Mrs. Clinton. Hopefully NYPD will bring State charges against her and lock her up soon.

NYPD Has Pedophile RICO Case Against Clinton - Can Bypass DOJ FBI
I'm so glad Republicans and Bush had NOTHING to do with all that.
Their mistake was listening to Hillary Clinton who said there were Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. She was for the war in Iraq before the Republicans OR Bush. Look it up. It's part of her 'record'!

In context: Trump's racial comments about federal judge

----------------------

Dickerson: Yeah, I guess I'm just still confused how -- what his Mexican parents have to do with that. Let me --

Trump: Excuse me. I want to build a wall. I mean, I don't think it's very confusing.

Dickerson: Well.

Trump: Has nothing to do with anything except common sense. You know, we have to stop being so politically correct in this country.

Tapper:
You said that you thought it was a conflict of interest that he was the judge because he's of Mexican heritage, even though he's from Indiana.

Trump: OK. Yes. Yes.

----------------

Tapper: Except that you're calling into question his heritage.

Trump: I think he should recuse himself.

Tapper: Because he's Latino.

--------------------

Tapper: But I don't care if you criticize him. That's fine. You can criticize every decision. What I'm saying is, if you invoke his race as a reason why he can't do his job ...

Tapper: But ...

Could it be any more clear? He's a judge with Mexican parents who should recuse himself because he is of Mexican Heritage. He can't be fair, because he is of Mexican Heritage.

Can it be any more plain????????????????????????????

You can only deny so far. Then it just becomes ridiculous.

Donald Trump Implies Judge Can't Do His Job Because He's Mexican

Oh STFU....the judge is a progressive dick head connected to clinton.

New Topics

Forum List

Back