When Trump Says He's The "Law & Order Candidate"

What does that mean to you?

Lock her up and tattoo anyone who voted for her so we know who was complicit in her corruption trying to sell our country to the highest bidder just so she could sit on a throne.

I'm pretty sure what it means to you. You think it means Trump wants the police to harass and kill black people right?

Listen you libs tried the race baiting nonsense this election. Guess what? America didn't believe you, so give it up.

Last edited:
Part of the reason hildebeast lost is OWS, black live

I'm pretty sure what it means to you. You think it means Trump wants the police to harass and kill black people right?

Listen you libs tried the race baiting nonsense this election. Guess what? America didn't believe you, so give it up.
OK, you didn't answer the question.

So what does it mean to you when you hear "Law & Order" from Trump?

What message was he trying to send in your opinion?

You didn't answer the question either. You answer first and then I follow.

[

What law did they break?

You full well know Hillary's mile long list of felonies.

Obama will pardon her as he leaves office, so she will skate once again.

Lynch engaged in blatant obstruction of justice with her open corruption in making a deal with Bill Clinton to thwart investigations into the myriad of crimes by Hillary.

ACLJ suing AG Lynch over stealth Bill Clinton meeting

I'm unsure if Obama will pardon her, if he does not, she will go to prison.

Eric Holder, Obama's Shock Collar.

Operation Fast And Furious - gun running to Mexican drug cartels

Operation Choke Point - extortion and racketeering

Sadly, I fear Obama will pardon this vile criminal as well as Hillary, since Obama himself is complicit in many of the criminal acts of Holder.

You didn't answer the question either. You answer first and then I follow.
He asked you first, you know. I too would like to hear what it means to you.....without you deflecting to your fantasies of what it might mean to others.

[

What law did they break?

You full well know Hillary's mile long list of felonies.

Obama will pardon her as he leaves office, so she will skate once again.

Lynch engaged in blatant obstruction of justice with her open corruption in making a deal with Bill Clinton to thwart investigations into the myriad of crimes by Hillary.

ACLJ suing AG Lynch over stealth Bill Clinton meeting

I'm unsure if Obama will pardon her, if he does not, she will go to prison.

Eric Holder, Obama's Shock Collar.

Operation Fast And Furious - gun running to Mexican drug cartels

Operation Choke Point - extortion and racketeering

Sadly, I fear Obama will pardon this vile criminal as well as Hillary, since Obama himself is complicit in many of the criminal acts of Holder.
None of the 3 have been charged w/any crime.

Get out of your radical far rightwing bubble dude.

just taking a wild guess here.....it means he will push to make sure federal laws are obeyed?...
Like marijuana laws?
he has already stated his views on that....he said he has no problem with medical pot,at least in the interview i saw and i believe he said the States should be in charge of if they want it legal or not......i believe he would be in favor of talking it off schedule 1....something Obama should have pushed for.....

Hopefully it means judging cases based on the facts and evidence without being swayed by activist, political correctness, or politicians trying to use a situation for political gain.

He was speaking to the concerns of many Americans who don't want porous borders, and want peaceful protests. Get in line and follow the rules, and while all voices should be heard, it should be done with respect and consideration if your goal is to actually achieve progress for your cause.

Enforce the laws of the land. End Illegal Immigration. Most folks are all for Legal Immigration, but they want an end to Illegal Immigration. If Trump at least attempts to do that, he'll always have my support. We have to get back to being a nation of laws again.

Forum List

Back