When They Come To Take Over, Who Will Be The Easiest to Capture/Execute?

Eightball

Oct 13, 2004
When they try to take over, who will be the easiest infidels to capture and execute?

I'd say it will be the ones that say, "peace bro; I just want to be your friend, bro".

I'd say it will be the ones that say, "Make love not war, bro".

I'd say it will be the ones that say, "Hey man, sh*t happens.".

I'd say it will be the ones that say, "Our government is more dangerous than the terrorists.".

I'd say it will be those that believe that the U.S. Constitution is a living, breathing document.".

I'd say it will be the ones that worship intellect over wisdom.

I'd say it will be the ones that have no pride in their nation, but just see it as an extension of Europe.

I'd say it will be those that disdain the military.

I'd say that it will be those that see all illegal immigrants as potential, viable voters.

I'd say it will be those that worhip at the alter of secular humanism.

I'd say it will be those that only see Fundamentalist Christians as the only, immediate threat.

Those that minimize or deny the holocaust.

When they try to take over, who will be the easiest infidels to capture and execute?

I'd say it will be the ones that say, "peace bro; I just want to be your friend, bro".

I'd say it will be the ones that say, "Make love not war, bro".

I'd say it will be the ones that say, "Hey man, sh*t happens.".

I'd say it will be the ones that say, "Our government is more dangerous than the terrorists.".

I'd say it will be those that believe that the U.S. Constitution is a living, breathing document.".

I'd say it will be the ones that worship intellect over wisdom.

I'd say it will be the ones that have no pride in their nation, but just see it as an extension of Europe.

I'd say it will be those that disdain the military.

I'd say that it will be those that see all illegal immigrants as potential, viable voters.

I'd say it will be those that worhip at the alter of secular humanism.

I'd say it will be those that only see Fundamentalist Christians as the only, immediate threat.

Those that minimize or deny the holocaust.

Well lets see, there are a few on this board, that fit that picture. But, seriously, I'd say the left, the surrender monkeys, the appeasers, those that think, that letting the bully have his way is the way to avoid conflict. When in fact, just the reverse is true.

The further one backs up, the faster they pursue you.

You can't escape your destiny, and cowards die a lonely death.

I think intellect, acknowledges and accomodates 'wisdom.' They are by no means mutually exclusive.

Other than that I can go along, though I worry about the fundamentalist potential.

I used to wonder why Mr. Bush was doing the things he was doing. It never was clear what he was up to, right? Add in Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld and Condoleeza Rice and it just becomes a mess that just can’t be cleaned up.
Then, on August 21, 2006 in the White House he said that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
That meant to me that Iraq is not part of the war on terror.
The next day, August 22, 2006, in Salt Lake City, Utah, he told a bunch of veterans that Iraq is the biggest part of the war on terror.
I wonder if he ain’t the biggest liar I ever heard.
Now I don’t wonder why, I just wonder what he’s going to do next.
I reckon it won’t be too surprising. For some reason - when there is something that he needs to do for the good of the country he don’t do it.
Is this a Judas Priest on hand? Some folks have called him a ‘Witch-King’ (because of the ’W’) but I think that’s a bit much. After all - lots of nice folks voted for him - course - he seems to have deceived them.
When I hear ‘em beatin’ their chests I recall something from Job in the Holy Bible, "Job xli. There is no power on the earth which can be compared with him, who was created that he should fear no one. He beholdeth every high thing, he is king over all the children of pride."
The Bible said that.

I used to wonder why Mr. Bush was doing the things he was doing. It never was clear what he was up to, right? Add in Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld and Condoleeza Rice and it just becomes a mess that just can’t be cleaned up.
Then, on August 21, 2006 in the White House he said that Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
The next day, August 22, 2006, in Salt Lake City, Utah, he told a bunch of veterans that Iraq is the biggest part of the war on terror.
I reckon it won’t be too surprising. For some reason - when there is something that he needs to do for the good of the country he don’t do it.
Is this a Judas Priest on hand? Some folks have called him a ‘Witch-King’ (because of the ’W’) but I think that’s a bit much. After all - lots of nice folks voted for him - course - he seems to have deceived them.
When I hear ‘em beatin’ their chests I recall something from Job in the Holy Bible, "Job xli. There is no power on the earth which can be compared with him, who was created that he should fear no one. He beholdeth every high thing, he is king over all the children of pride."
The Bible said that.
You're being none too bright, isn't our worry. Good luck.

The Bible said that.

Is it really that difficult to figure out how Iraq is part of the war on terror at the same time it has nothing to do with 911?

The Germans had nothing to do with Pearl Habor but they were still a part of World War II.

Is it really that difficult to figure out how Iraq is part of the war on terror at the same time it has nothing to do with 911?

The Germans had nothing to do with Pearl Habor but they were still a part of World War II.

I didn't think to 'spell it out.' Thanks for that. My assumption of reading is too high.

Umm eightball, are you seriously saying that muslim armies are going to come over in a boat and occupy america? Enforcing sharia law at the point of a gun?

Who they will take over easiest is not an ideological question, it's a lifestyle one. The passive chumps who spend their entire lives in front of TV and computer, who can't make a simile or a metaphor without referring to "Seinfeld", will be reaching for the remote control when the savages break down their doors. "Hey I don't like this show". Then their heads will be off. It has nothing to do with left or right. :boobies: :gay:

Conservative Right Wingers will be the ones to surrender as history proves. For example the Revolutionists in the American Revolution were radicals, the conservatives sucked up to the King at the time and didn't want a Revolution. The Conservatives were so scared they tired to convince the radicals that whining before the king would be preferable than the gun.

During the Nazi occupation of France it was the Conservative right wingers that surrendered and collaborated with the Nazis. In fact the right wingers were so zealous in collaborating with the Nazis, the Nazis were astonished. The French resistance were those on the left. The Conservative Right Wingers ratted out the left and turned them over to the Nazis to be taken to the concentration camp.

All those 50,000 names on the Wall of Vietnam were mainly those on the left. This would make sense because a vast majority that fought that war were poor or black and politically the poor and black would be on the left. The Right Wingers chickened out, ie. Rush Limbaugh, AWOL boy Junior, Chicken Dick Cheney, the list of Chicken Hawks aka Conservative Right Wingers is long.

History proves that Conservative Right Wingers always chicken out and surrendered. This current administration has been nothing but cowardly. Junior let every Saudi escape questioning by our law enforcement agency right after 911, by allowing the Saudis to fly out of the country. This is because Junior was chicken, he was like the guy that got slapped and instead of hitting the slapper back, he slapped an innocent bystander ie Iraq, that's what a chicken does.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Avatar4321 again."

Way too much logic going on in that statement for the left-brained folk.

Conservative Right Wingers will be the ones to surrender as history proves. For example the Revolutionists in the American Revolution were radicals, the conservatives sucked up to the King at the time and didn't want a Revolution. The Conservatives were so scared they tired to convince the radicals that whining before the king would be preferable than the gun.

During the Nazi occupation of France it was the Conservative right wingers that surrendered and collaborated with the Nazis. In fact the right wingers were so zealous in collaborating with the Nazis, the Nazis were astonished. The French resistance were those on the left. The Conservative Right Wingers ratted out the left and turned them over to the Nazis to be taken to the concentration camp.

All those 50,000 names on the Wall of Vietnam were mainly those on the left. This would make sense because a vast majority that fought that war were poor or black and politically the poor and black would be on the left. The Right Wingers chickened out, ie. Rush Limbaugh, AWOL boy Junior, Chicken Dick Cheney, the list of Chicken Hawks aka Conservative Right Wingers is long.

History proves that Conservative Right Wingers always chicken out and surrendered. This current administration has been nothing but cowardly. Junior let every Saudi escape questioning by our law enforcement agency right after 911, by allowing the Saudis to fly out of the country. This is because Junior was chicken, he was like the guy that got slapped and instead of hitting the slapper back, he slapped an innocent bystander ie Iraq, that's what a chicken does.

Dude, lay off the bong. You left-wingnut surrender monkeys better hope we
Conservative Right Wingers" don't chicken out and surrender. We got all the balls, brains and guns and are the only thing that has EVER stood between you and natural selection.

BTW, your so-called "history" is just a left-wingnut lie. Try again.

Dude, lay off the bong. You left-wingnut surrender monkeys better hope we
Conservative Right Wingers" don't chicken out and surrender. We got all the balls, brains and guns and are the only thing that has EVER stood between you and natural selection.

BTW, your so-called "history" is just a left-wingnut lie. Try again.

GunnyL want a cracker? GunnyL want a cracker?

"Squawk, Swquak, Lefty, Lefty," GunnyL replies.

GunnyL,

You haven't countered a single one of my posts. Squawking like a parrot doesn't cut it. Try reading the writings of Edmund Burke, whom was a famed Conservative back in the late 1700's. He's the guy that begged both the Americans and the French not to get into this Revolution stuff, he felt grovling before the king is best.

Try reading the writings of Paine. He's the guy that countered Burke. Paine was a Radical.

Try reading about Vichy in France during the Nazi occupation. Learn about Camus and Sarte and their running an underground newspaper advocating resistance to the Nazis. Camus and Sarte are Lefties as you call them. The Right did not resist the Nazis. Try contributing instead of squawking like a parrot.

Prove to us all that by and large the poor and blacks in the United States are mainly Right Wingers, instead of squawking like a parrot.

But then again maybe you think squawking like a parrot equates to intelligence, then that would be your bad.

Prove to us all that by and large the poor and blacks in the United States are mainly Right Wingers, instead of squawking like a parrot.
No one said they were, you said they were the radicals. I think it's up to you to prove that the draft LOTTERY was focused on the poor. You made that claim about the 50,000 on the wall. Prove it.

GunnyL want a cracker? GunnyL want a cracker?

"Squawk, Swquak, Lefty, Lefty," GunnyL replies.

GunnyL,

You haven't countered a single one of my posts. Squawking like a parrot doesn't cut it. Try reading the writings of Edmund Burke, whom was a famed Conservative back in the late 1700's. He's the guy that begged both the Americans and the French not to get into this Revolution stuff, he felt grovling before the king is best.

Try reading the writings of Paine. He's the guy that countered Burke. Paine was a Radical.

Try reading about Vichy in France during the Nazi occupation. Learn about Camus and Sarte and their running an underground newspaper advocating resistance to the Nazis. Camus and Sarte are Lefties as you call them. The Right did not resist the Nazis. Try contributing instead of squawking like a parrot.

But then again maybe you think squawking like a parrot equates to intelligence, then that would be your bad.

Let me try this again, moron ..... there is NOTHING to counter. Your baseless paranoia equates to nothing.

Get it? You're a tinfoil hat wearing legend in your own mind.

You have made your statements. You have not backed them up. It is not encumbent on us to go searching from evidence to support your arbitrary, alarmist theories.

And your whiney-ass personal attacks are lame at best, and WAY overused.

No one said they were, you said they were the radicals. I think it's up to you to prove that the draft LOTTERY was focused on the poor. You made that claim about the 50,000 on the wall. Prove it.

Numbnuts doesn't comprehend the simple rule of using fact to support opinion. He believes if he can dream it up, it must be true.

Forum List

Back