When the US reaches 250,000 deaths, how will republicans respond?

i mean first the whole thing was a democrat hoax or that the virus was no big deal. Now they are pretending they never said that of course.

Has the downplaying stopped? No of course not. Trump and Republicans will never admit to being wrong. Hell Trump himself actually said that if the US loses no more than 100,000 that it would be a success. That is how pathetic this stupid toddler is.
Stop saying "when" -- this will not reach that many deaths and I definitely pray it won't

Anyone who is claiming this will reach 200K deaths are just fearmongering hoaxers and trying to make the Trump admin look bad....

At most this may reach 6 or 7K deaths by the end of the year -- at which time there will be a cure or at least Trump would have found more alternative medicinal treatments

Keep your fingers crossed ... eventually, you'll have all the dead bodies you desire. Maybe not this year, but next year, or the year after.
200,000 will happen by July.
Every 10 days, 75,000 people die in the country from other causes.

COVID-19 deaths aren't replacing those, though. They are happening in addition.

I'm pretty sure there's some overlap.
But yes to a large extent you are correct.
So instead of 2.7 million deaths which happen every year in the u.s. we will have 2.9 million this year

Jo

i mean first the whole thing was a democrat hoax or that the virus was no big deal. Now they are pretending they never said that of course.

Has the downplaying stopped? No of course not. Trump and Republicans will never admit to being wrong. Hell Trump himself actually said that if the US loses no more than 100,000 that it would be a success. That is how pathetic this stupid toddler is.
Stop saying "when" -- this will not reach that many deaths and I definitely pray it won't

Anyone who is claiming this will reach 200K deaths are just fearmongering hoaxers and trying to make the Trump admin look bad....

At most this may reach 6 or 7K deaths by the end of the year -- at which time there will be a cure or at least Trump would have found more alternative medicinal treatments

Additionally as more and more people are exposed the mass immunity of the population will begin to grow

Additionally as more and more people are exposed the mass immunity of the population will begin to grow
Herd immunity is what Boris should have done but he was too much of a cuck to do it...

Hopefully Trump will do that here soon

Forum List

Back