When the US reaches 250,000 deaths, how will republicans respond?

Keep your fingers crossed ... eventually, you'll have all the dead bodies you desire. Maybe not this year, but next year, or the year after.
200,000 will happen by July.

I hope you won't be too disappointed when it doesn't.

View attachment 317409
I’m just being realistic while you are still in denial :dunno:
Your being realistic about some possible event that is in the future and may not happen? You see, this is why I ridicule you idiots all the time. You aren't worth an actual response
You’re a special kind of stupid if you think you are smarter than the experts on the subject which is where the prediction comes from.
The experts contradict each other, nimrod.
Experts tend to agree on basic facts like this virus will be nothing short of catastrophic. They may differ on a projected number, but obviously that is less important than following the guidelines they all agree on. What exactly is the alternative exactly? Listening to Trump? Do you actually think that stupid toddler knows what the fuck is he is talking about?
Would 80,000 deaths be "catastrophic?"
Uh yeah obviously. Most experts predict higher than that either way.

Keep your fingers crossed ... eventually, you'll have all the dead bodies you desire. Maybe not this year, but next year, or the year after.

View attachment 317409
Your being realistic about some possible event that is in the future and may not happen? You see, this is why I ridicule you idiots all the time. You aren't worth an actual response
You’re a special kind of stupid if you think you are smarter than the experts on the subject which is where the prediction comes from.
Experts tend to agree on basic facts like this virus will be nothing short of catastrophic. They may differ on a projected number, but obviously that is less important than following the guidelines they all agree on. What exactly is the alternative exactly? Listening to Trump? Do you actually think that stupid toddler knows what the fuck is he is talking about?
That many people died from the flu a year ago. We didn't have any lock down then.

So far the the do-nothing democrat majority in congress responded to the pandemic by delaying the stimulus package by inserting junk funding for their dwindling constituencies. If the post is based on wishful thinking that the pandemic will increase and embarrass the President it's more evidence that TDS might be more deadly than the virus.
If it wasn’t for the democrats, anyone making under 75k a year would get $600 instead of 1200.
I don't think that's how the Republican version of the bill implemented it. People making over 75K would only get $600, not people making under. The point was to help lower income people.
Yes, that would be the intuitive move, but that isn’t what the senate did.
Prove it.
Why are you incapable of your own research?

“The legislation Mr. McConnell outlined provides for low-income Americans who paid no income taxes in 2018 to receive $600 if they earned $2,500 in qualifying income. That’s half the $1,200 that middle-income adults would receive.”

View attachment 317409
That many people died from the flu a year ago. We didn't have any lock down then.
In the US alone? Why do you just make shit up? Obviously that isn’t true.

View attachment 317409
In the US alone, dumbass.

CDC: 80,000 people died of flu last winter in the U.S. - STAT

CDC: 80,000 people died of flu last winter in U.S., highest death toll in 40 years

View attachment 317409

CDC: 80,000 people died of flu last winter in U.S., highest death toll in 40 years
Okay fair enough. This was in a span of a year however. The death toll could reach 200,000K by July.

i mean first the whole thing was a democrat hoax or that the virus was no big deal. Now they are pretending they never said that of course.

Has the downplaying stopped? No of course not. Trump and Republicans will never admit to being wrong. Hell Trump himself actually said that if the US loses no more than 100,000 that it would be a success. That is how pathetic this stupid toddler is.
when it gets up to over 400,000, comeback
According to new estimates published today, between 291,000 and 646,000 people worldwide die from seasonal influenza-related respiratory illnesses each year
250,000 is nothing new or great

View attachment 317409

Okay fair enough. This was in a span of a year however. The death toll could reach 200,000K by July.

It won't.

We have a population of 327 million people. The deaths of 200,000 isn't even noticable. People are STILL dying of other causes.

i mean first the whole thing was a democrat hoax or that the virus was no big deal. Now they are pretending they never said that of course.

Has the downplaying stopped? No of course not. Trump and Republicans will never admit to being wrong. Hell Trump himself actually said that if the US loses no more than 100,000 that it would be a success. That is how pathetic this stupid toddler is.

7000 people die each and every day in the US. WTF are you talking about?

Jo

You better start checking under your bed, each night, before you go to sleep. One night, there will be Mormons hiding under your bed, just waiting for you to doze off, so they can come out and get you.

They know where you live, @Joe, and they're going to come after you, one way or another. You're not going to be able to hide from them for very much longer; they will find you.

Naw, man, I live in a state where we shot Joseph Smith like the Pedophile Dog that he was.

I'd actually feel bad for any missionaries who showed up at my door.

Every 10 days, 75,000 people die in the country from other causes.

COVID-19 deaths aren't replacing those, though. They are happening in addition.

Understood.

But it still keeps it in perspective.

7000 people die each and every day in the US. WTF are you talking about?

Jo

It's closer to 7,800 people.

Will you open up the champagne?
You are so pitiful. You’ll say anything to troll me won’t you? And sure one could consider me a troll, but I don’t waste my time causing beef with an individual member I barely interact with otherwise.

Every thread of yours is a troll thread.

Most wind up in the rubber room.

You are one of the most close minded people on this board.

Forum List

Back