When the US reaches 250,000 deaths, how will republicans respond?

i mean first the whole thing was a democrat hoax or that the virus was no big deal. Now they are pretending they never said that of course.

Has the downplaying stopped? No of course not. Trump and Republicans will never admit to being wrong. Hell Trump himself actually said that if the US loses no more than 100,000 that it would be a success. That is how pathetic this stupid toddler is
Hell Trump himself actually said that if the US loses no more than 100,000 that it would be a success. That is how pathetic this stupid toddler is.

Trump is correct

if you dont believe him you are the one who is stupid

with 325,000,000 Americans and a death rate of .6% the number of deceased could reach 200,000 assuming everyone is exposed by november

if only half of Americans are exposed then only 100,000 die

and at least half of us will be exposed this year

If the number doesn’t go anywhere close to that how disappointed will you and the other far left loons be? One has to be a truly disgusting individual to want to see large scale death because they think it will give their political party an advantage.

Montrovant, yes diseases are strange things. In the 1980's "experts" like Tiny Tony Fauci and the weird female version of Tiny Tony Fauci, "Dr. Birx" insisted folks engaging in normal male/female sex would get the disease homosexuals acquired, but it never happened. Repeat, the AIDS/HIV pandemic they predicted never happened. Normal sex does not result in AIDS/HIV for White people. Tiny Tony Fauci should stick his "modelling" and his "predictions" up his ass. He is a douchebag, idiot.

I'm trying to decide if you're just trolling, or if you actually think that. :lol:

Better than being dead, no?

Let's see now. 100% chance of damaging your liver vs. a 1% of being dead.

Point is, we don't have enough data on this drug, which isn't widely used in this country because of the side effects. (And that malaria is rare in the US thanks to the pesky government and disease control).

From what I've read, hydroxycholoroquine is used to treat other conditions such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. I don't know for sure how commonly it is prescribed, nor how much data there is on it, but it's been used for decades. According to Wikipedia, which gets its information from a site called ClinCalc, it is the 128th most prescribed drug in the US in 2020 with over 5 million prescriptions. Hydroxychloroquine - Wikipedia The Top 300 of 2020

cool-giving-the-finger-meme.jpg

So far the the do-nothing democrat majority in congress responded to the pandemic by delaying the stimulus package by inserting junk funding for their dwindling constituencies. If the post is based on wishful thinking that the pandemic will increase and embarrass the President it's more evidence that TDS might be more deadly than the virus.

So far the the do-nothing democrat majority in congress responded to the pandemic by delaying the stimulus package by inserting junk funding for their dwindling constituencies. If the post is based on wishful thinking that the pandemic will increase and embarrass the President it's more evidence that TDS might be more deadly than the virus.
If it wasn’t for the democrats, anyone making under 75k a year would get $600 instead of 1200.

Keep your fingers crossed ... eventually, you'll have all the dead bodies you desire. Maybe not this year, but next year, or the year after.
200,000 will happen by July.

I hope you won't be too disappointed when it doesn't.

View attachment 317409
I’m just being realistic while you are still in denial :dunno:
Your being realistic about some possible event that is in the future and may not happen? You see, this is why I ridicule you idiots all the time. You aren't worth an actual response

Keep your fingers crossed ... eventually, you'll have all the dead bodies you desire. Maybe not this year, but next year, or the year after.

View attachment 317409
Your being realistic about some possible event that is in the future and may not happen? You see, this is why I ridicule you idiots all the time. You aren't worth an actual response
You’re a special kind of stupid if you think you are smarter than the experts on the subject which is where the prediction comes from.

View attachment 317409
You’re a special kind of stupid if you think you are smarter than the experts on the subject which is where the prediction comes from.
Oh you back peddle now. You said YOU were being realistic.

If it wasn’t for the democrats, anyone making under 75k a year would get $600 instead of 1200.
I don't think that's how the Republican version of the bill implemented it. People making over 75K would only get $600, not people making under. The point was to help lower income people.

View attachment 317409
The experts contradict each other, nimrod.

If the number doesn’t go anywhere close to that how disappointed will you and the other far left loons be? One has to be a truly disgusting individual to want to see large scale death because they think it will give their political party an advantage.

Not disappointed at all, because in the meantime they have engineered a Depression bigger than the one that started in 1929. The Covid-19 lockdown is just a smokescreen to achieve that.
It looks like we're going in. Hold onto your butts!

I don't think that's how the Republican version of the bill implemented it. People making over 75K would only get $600, not people making under. The point was to help lower income people.
Yes, that would be the intuitive move, but that isn’t what the senate did.

View attachment 317409
Experts tend to agree on basic facts like this virus will be nothing short of catastrophic. They may differ on a projected number, but obviously that is less important than following the guidelines they all agree on. What exactly is the alternative exactly? Listening to Trump? Do you actually think that stupid toddler knows what the fuck is he is talking about?

i mean first the whole thing was a democrat hoax or that the virus was no big deal. Now they are pretending they never said that of course.

Has the downplaying stopped? No of course not. Trump and Republicans will never admit to being wrong. Hell Trump himself actually said that if the US loses no more than 100,000 that it would be a success. That is how pathetic this stupid toddler is.

If the numbers hit that level, I will admit I was wrong to poo poo it.

I will still blame you guys for your decades of crying wolf though.

Yes, that would be the intuitive move, but that isn’t what the senate did.
Prove it.

View attachment 317409
Experts tend to agree on basic facts like this virus will be nothing short of catastrophic. They may differ on a projected number, but obviously that is less important than following the guidelines they all agree on. What exactly is the alternative exactly? Listening to Trump? Do you actually think that stupid toddler knows what the fuck is he is talking about?
Would 80,000 deaths be "catastrophic?"

Forum List

Back