When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!
upload_2020-2-19_15-18-31.jpeg
upload_2020-2-19_15-18-44.jpeg
upload_2020-2-19_15-19-1.jpeg

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611
You got him elected. If you had controlled your egos you would have had Hillary as President.

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611
In 2004 they voted for Dubya and now pretend that never happened. They'll do the same with the dotard. They should not be forgiven.

Buckle up for another four years asshole.

BTW have you picked another party to join since your democratic abortion is gonna be dead soon? Are you planning to destroy it the same way you destroyed the democratic cluster fuck?

Democrats should never be forgiven for the damage they have done. It should be generational like ashura. Confine them to ghettos. Democrats should never be permitted to be around any children.

In fact, a whole body of education should be developed just to teach democrats how truly evil they are.

The filthy Moon Bats that elected that worthless piece of shit affirmative action dumbass Obama Muslim needs to get down on their knees and beg forgiveness from the American people.

That sonofabitch increased poverty, decreased family income, put us $10 trillion in debt, had dismal economic growth, increased taxes, screwed up health care, decimated the military, kissed the ass of the Muslims and Communists and made the US the laughing stock of the world.

"Lets elect a worthless affirmative action Muslim Libtard Muslim for President, what could possibly go wrong?"

Oh my, someone will not forgive someone they didn't agree with politically.

That's so fucking dumb it makes dumb look smart.

They'll say they were never supporters of his. They'll say they voted libertarian or 3rd party.

And I am still waiting for Bush supporters to apologize. For years they defended his economic policies and they insisted he didn't lie us into Iraq. It seems like Bush lying us into Iraq is the one thing Trump supporters don't agree with Trump on. He says Bush lied us into Iraq and there were no WMD's.

But that was when Trump was saying whatever he needed to differentiate himself from the rest of the Republicans running. No Republican would dare admit Bush lied us into Iraq. Until Donald.

In the Republican presidential debate in South Carolina on Saturday night, Donald Trump said something about the Bush administration and the Iraq War that is essentially illegal for Republican politicians.

“They lied,” he said. “They said there were weapons of mass destruction, there were none. And they knew there were none.”

Trump Is Right, Bush Lied: A Little-Known Part of the Bogus Case for War

You can imagine this probably won over a lot of moderates who deep down know Bush lied us into Iraq. Like if I were going to vote GOP, which I never would. But if I were, I'd vote for the one who is willing to admit Bush lied us into Iraq. It isn't even debatable.

How ironic. I have the same feelings about leftard morons, that actually like polosi, schrumer, shitt, etc. The majority are low IQ white trash, hipster doofus’s, and dumb college kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your nightmare won't end until January of 2025, when our President Trump officially leaves the White House. Have fun!

Forum List

Back