“When the looting starts, the shooting starts”

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
A lot of people are upset with Trump for this and have predictably found this to be inflaming violence if not racism as well. How so? Why is it racist or contributing to violence to protect one’s property?

What encourages or fuels violence is when “leaders” justify looting, destruction, and theft by saying “it’s OK, businesses have insurance.”

Think about what Trump is implying. He is saying that looters will be shot on sight. The punishment definitely doesn't fit the crime, now does it?

Think about what Trump is implying. He is saying that looters will be shot on sight. The punishment definitely doesn't fit the crime, now does it?

Sure it does. Shoot on sight should have been implemented at 10 PM the first night.
OK, well, keep thinking that way and see where it gets you -- in a nice cell with big bubba to keep you warm at night! I'll visit you on the weekends if I can find time.

You are goddamn right he is implying looters will be shot. It’s not about punishment. It’s about deterrent. Outside of Trump, people like yourself are encouraging and justifying rioting, looting, and burning by saying there is insurance and that this is the only way to be heard.

Yesterday, before leaving to have his Bone Spurs tended, Trump tweeted:

“Tonight, I understand, is MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE???”

Trump then played his phony plausible deniability card, adding, “I have no idea if they’re going to be here. I was just asking.” (Rolling Stone)

Now that's leadership!

You are goddamn right he is implying looters will be shot. It’s not about punishment. It’s about deterrent. Outside of Trump, people like yourself are encouraging and justifying rioting, looting, and burning by saying there is insurance and that this is the only way to be heard.
Great. So kill more people. That always solves societal problems. Just don't look to me for help when they come for you!

Great. So kill more people. That always solves societal problems. Just don't look to me for help when they come for you!
These are Progs affecting Progs. Areas not just blue. But perma blue. Politicians, unions, government employees, government unions, judges, and more. And you still cry. Stop being babies. Get the baby food. You taxed people to the point where many leave because they have to.

These are Progs affecting Progs. Areas not just blue. But perma blue. Politicians, unions, government employees, government unions, judges, and more. And you still cry. Stop being babies. Get the baby food. You taxed people to the point where many leave because they have to.
BIDEN 2020!!! Senate will flip too. And then, we restore democracy and justice for all!!!

these protesters, black and white, are wholly dedicated to the uncompromising empowerment of black people, without regard to their own personal safety. whether you agree with them or not, you have to admire their sincerity

these protesters, black and white, are wholly dedicated to the uncompromising empowerment of black people, without regard to their own personal safety. whether you agree with them or not, you have to admire their sincerity
If I were 20 years younger, I'd be out in the streets protesting as well. Thank God those days are behind me. I realize I can do more good staying at home and helping Biden 2020!

67612153_1046806348991156_1896701568443482112_n.png

Sure it does. Shoot on sight should have been implemented at 10 PM the first night.
OK, well, keep thinking that way and see where it gets you -- in a nice cell with big bubba to keep you warm at night! I'll visit you on the weekends if I can find time.

Your cliched threats of prison with blacks wont work here. Move along and try your rehearsed lines somewhere else.

Forum List

Back