When the iron fist of government is used to compel you to take the Covid vaccine …

What is wrong with you wing nuts? All you old fuckers have small pox and polio vax. Your parents weren’t cowards, why are you?
All researched for years and released after testing. We are the test subjects right now.

Its newer technology that didnt even have normal trials like every other vaccine on the planet.
Well, that's flat out wrong. Nowhere to go with that. Where did you get your immunology degree*?

* Just kidding. I know you're just a stupid fuck just jabbering on a message board. Carry on, patriot.

All researched for years and released after testing. We are the test subjects right now.
You think they had less problems with the polio vaccines than this one? Bwahahaha. You don’t know much about the history of polio vaccines. This is going swimmingly vs polio vax.

Not true. The hospitals are getting full, sorry to say.
I work in a hospital. I do the overnight census. We have beds. What we don't have are intensive care beds.
What you don't want to do is "mix" patients with communicable viral diseases with say, orthopedic rehab or maternity.
At the outset (about 1 year ago) 80% were COVID+. Now, those hospitals are getting full again, but only 40% are COVID+. Why still getting full? Why is the death rate skyrocketing more than during the darkest days of the pandemic? I ask these questions so that you can seek the answers yourself.
I know the answer....as does everyone else.

We stopped masking, social distancing, and enforcing rules while, at the same time, having 1/2 the nation believe non-stop bullshit about the vaccine being dangerous. So when you have thousands of unvaccinated people standing shoulder to shoulder at a College football game....it's little wonder that they get Covid and die.
The person you are trying to dis didn't respond yet, so allow me: In the United States, well over 48,000 people have died within 72 hours of being inoculated with the experimental compound.
Not even remotely true.
Over 1,000,000 have had adverse reactions, including paralysis and blood clotting issues, among many others.
Not sure about "adverse reactions" since that can be anything from pain at the injection site to fever.
This is verifiable through public information, as long as the current administration keeps the portal open, although I expect they will shut it down very soon: Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
VAERS...

"One of VAERS's strengths—its openness—is also a potential weakness in the politicized COVID-19 era. Anyone who receives a vaccine authorized in the United States can report an adverse event to VAERS, as can doctors, family members, and others. That openness ensures VAERS receives plentiful reports—228,000 for COVID-19 vaccines alone since December 2020, more than four times the number received in all of last year for all vaccines."

Again, the only people refusing to take the vaccine are believing the bullshit spoon-feed to them. Two hundred million Americans have gotten at least one shot...and well over 95% of all covid19 deaths taking place are among the unvaccinated. The 200M are, by and large, not the ones dying from Covid...those who have refused the jab are.

Well, that's flat out wrong. Nowhere to go with that. Where did you get your immunology degree*?

* Just kidding. I know you're just a stupid fuck just jabbering on a message board. Carry on, patriot.

It's well documented you ignorant clod.

It becomes quite troubling to learn the vaccine is not only experimental, but it has proven to cause considerable deaths and hospitalizations across the country:

SEE: 159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases

July 21, 2021

"More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in "breakthrough" cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials."

Also see: 5,100 Vaccinated People Acquire COVID in Massachusetts... 80 Dead

”More than 5,100 Massachusetts residents have tested positive for COVID-19, despite being fully vaccinated against the virus, and at least 80 of them have died, state health officials said Tuesday night.”

And aside from the above, we now find CDC: COVID vaccines won’t stop transmission; Fully vaccinated can still get, spread Delta strain

Aug 5, 2021

WASHINGTON — COVID-19 vaccine will not stop transmission of the virus, U.S. Centers for Disease Control Rochelle Walensky said Thursday.

So why is our federal government so determined to require our entire population to be injected with a vaccine proven to be deadly to some, and causing hospitalizations in others?

Additionally, now that we have a game changing treatment which has proven to be successful ___ the monoclonal antibody treatment, LINK ___ and deaths from Covid across the entire United States are currently under 600 during a seven day averaging, LINK , something is very suspicious when the iron fist of government is used to force citizens across the country into accepting a medical treatment which only a doctor may be competent to make to a particular patient.

JWK

Is it not a fact President Biden is giving aid and comfort to thousands of Covid infected foreigners, who are invading our southern border?
Welcome to the party pal!

No, you don't. You're a typical leech.
Yes, I do. I'm the reason pieces of shit magaturds like you have someone to debate about your whacked out political POV.

Otherwise, you would be alone in your persistent outrage. I'm here for you, you fucking retard.

It’s another hoax about Americans losing their jobs because they won’t take an experimental CDC panic injection nor any booster, all of which is Not FDA approved because it’s experimental and we are the supposed lab rats. Lib loons have been Very Excited last 10 days chanting about all the firings. Zero so far.
It will be a Golden field day for lawsuits if any firings occur over the refusal to inject yourself with this experimental innoculation
Plus to say nothing of the fact that this, along with the Afghanistan disaster, are going to bite the DemocRATs in the ass.

Yes, I do. I'm the reason pieces of shit magaturds like you have someone to debate about your whacked out political POV.

Otherwise, you would be alone in your persistent outrage. I'm here for you, you fucking retard.

Nah, I am fine. Silly little boi's, like you, are the reason why this country is headed for some serious troubles.

We will simply kick back, and after the majority of you have starved to death because you are incompetent, we will take over and bring this country back from the shithole you idiots have been turning it into.

It becomes quite troubling to learn the vaccine is not only experimental, but it has proven to cause considerable deaths and hospitalizations across the country:

SEE: 159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases

July 21, 2021

"More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in "breakthrough" cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials."

Also see: 5,100 Vaccinated People Acquire COVID in Massachusetts... 80 Dead

”More than 5,100 Massachusetts residents have tested positive for COVID-19, despite being fully vaccinated against the virus, and at least 80 of them have died, state health officials said Tuesday night.”

And aside from the above, we now find CDC: COVID vaccines won’t stop transmission; Fully vaccinated can still get, spread Delta strain

Aug 5, 2021

WASHINGTON — COVID-19 vaccine will not stop transmission of the virus, U.S. Centers for Disease Control Rochelle Walensky said Thursday.

So why is our federal government so determined to require our entire population to be injected with a vaccine proven to be deadly to some, and causing hospitalizations in others?

Additionally, now that we have a game changing treatment which has proven to be successful ___ the monoclonal antibody treatment, LINK ___ and deaths from Covid across the entire United States are currently under 600 during a seven day averaging, LINK , something is very suspicious when the iron fist of government is used to force citizens across the country into accepting a medical treatment which only a doctor may be competent to make to a particular patient.

JWK

Is it not a fact President Biden is giving aid and comfort to thousands of Covid infected foreigners, who are invading our southern border?
Biden needs to get out. He is ignoring the Israelites saying natural immunity is better. Precision Upper Cervical Spesific only Chiropractic is needed for all of all ages. Upcspine, TheSpesific, NUCCA , Upper Cervical Health Centers. Wait 4 - 5 days after an accident.

People are keeping me from saying anything about this. It needs to be said. "This old man is epic. He tells this freak exactly how it is. Hero." Old man is not a hero. He hates the sight of God made parts that made him to exist. It is a penis and testicles. I judge rightly.

Forum List

Back