When the iron fist of government is used to compel you to take the Covid vaccine …

I don't think schools can mandate a vaccine that is not approved. But I really don't see why we don't have a mask mandate. Down here it's a district decision. It's sort of the coward's way out by the governor, but if some rural county doesn't have an outbreak .....

Did you fight the Salk Vaccine?
I see you have nothing productive to add to the conversation.

The fact is, we are learning that those who have tested positive for the virus and beat it, have developed antibodies which research is now showing are far more lasting and effective than the big-pharma’s vaccine. So, logic tells us that more attention ought to be focused on treatments, and informing the public to get a treatment in the very early stages of getting the virus. Instead, all we hear from our mainstream media is “get the vaccine or die”.

JWK
Make no mistake. There is domestic and foreign blood on the hands of all those who voted for the Biden/Harris ticket.

The vaccine has proven to not be very effective in creating immunity. And now, those who have received the vaccine several months ago, are being told to get a booster shot.

On the other hand, we are learning that those who have tested positive for the virus and beat it, have developed antibodies which research is now showing are far more lasting and effective than the big-pharma’s vaccine. So, logic tells us that more attention ought to be focused on treatments, and informing the public to get a treatment in the very early stages of getting the virus. Instead, all we hear from our mainstream media is “get the vaccine or die”.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.
Nonsense...

Almost all who are dying and informed are not vaccinated.

So you don't know how many have died from the vaccine? Of course you don't.

1629156901403.png

SEE: 159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases

July 21, 2021

"More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in "breakthrough" cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials."

Also see: 5,100 Vaccinated People Acquire COVID in Massachusetts... 80 Dead

”More than 5,100 Massachusetts residents have tested positive for COVID-19, despite being fully vaccinated against the virus, and at least 80 of them have died, state health officials said Tuesday night.”

And aside from the above, we now find CDC: COVID vaccines won’t stop transmission; Fully vaccinated can still get, spread Delta strain

Aug 5, 2021

WASHINGTON — COVID-19 vaccine will not stop transmission of the virus, U.S. Centers for Disease Control Rochelle Walensky said Thursday.

Try keeping up with what is happening around you before posting absurdities.

JWK

Make no mistake. There is now domestic and foreign blood on the hands of all those who voted for the Biden/Harris ticket.

View attachment 526796

SEE: 159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases

July 21, 2021

"More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in "breakthrough" cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials."

Also see: 5,100 Vaccinated People Acquire COVID in Massachusetts... 80 Dead

”More than 5,100 Massachusetts residents have tested positive for COVID-19, despite being fully vaccinated against the virus, and at least 80 of them have died, state health officials said Tuesday night.”

And aside from the above, we now find CDC: COVID vaccines won’t stop transmission; Fully vaccinated can still get, spread Delta strain

Aug 5, 2021

WASHINGTON — COVID-19 vaccine will not stop transmission of the virus, U.S. Centers for Disease Control Rochelle Walensky said Thursday.

Try keeping up with what is happening around you before posting absurdities.

JWK

Make no mistake. There is now domestic and foreign blood on the hands of all those who voted for the Biden/Harris ticket.
189M does, 159 (alleged) deaths.

As a percentage...what percent resulted in death?

Nonsense...

Almost all who are dying and informed are not vaccinated.
Not true. The hospitals are getting full, sorry to say. At the outset (about 1 year ago) 80% were COVID+. Now, those hospitals are getting full again, but only 40% are COVID+. Why still getting full? Why is the death rate skyrocketing more than during the darkest days of the pandemic? I ask these questions so that you can seek the answers yourself.
So you don't know how many have died from the vaccine? Of course you don't.
The person you are trying to dis didn't respond yet, so allow me: In the United States, well over 48,000 people have died within 72 hours of being inoculated with the experimental compound. Over 1,000,000 have had adverse reactions, including paralysis and blood clotting issues, among many others.

This is verifiable through public information, as long as the current administration keeps the portal open, although I expect they will shut it down very soon: Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)

This week, here in Vermont (the green mountain state, where pot is legal, maple syrup drips from the tree, and them women voted for Bernie), we had 4 STATE TROUPERS get fired over some sort of scandal, accused of helping people get fake vaccination cards. Me? I'm gonna get in good with the computer programmers and get the data base updated properly ;-)

This week, here in Vermont (the green mountain state, where pot is legal, maple syrup drips from the tree, and them women voted for Bernie), we had 4 STATE TROUPERS get fired over some sort of scandal, accused of helping people get fake vaccination cards. Me? I'm gonna get in good with the computer programmers and get the data base updated properly ;-)

The dark web is bigger than people imagine

Just post a number:
How many people do you think have died due to the vaccine. Not interested in links...just post a number.

We have had zero deaths at my hospital due to a covid vaccine (includes entire healthcare system) and 33 visits that were due to bad reactions to the vaccine. Two hospitalizations. Both discharged.

If it's so great, why does the government have to force it on people?

If it were great, or essential, people would get it of their own volition.

What is wrong with you wing nuts? All you old fuckers have small pox and polio vax. Your parents weren’t cowards, why are you?

Forum List

Back