When the coronovirus plays itself out, what will be the next big media story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will accuse Trump of being an alien and the Dem Party will find a reason to appoint Hillary as the 2020 nominee.

So you think the coronanavirus crisis is hoax and a joke?

So you think the coronanavirus crisis is hoax and a joke?

I think the reaction is way out of proportion, especially in the U.S where you have been impacted in such a minor manner relative to the MSM reaction.

I haven't been a lemming for some time, not since I became a man. I listen to facts and I listen to the lack of questions and criticisms of China. THEY are the ones who declined access by CDC and who refused to share key information. Once again, no questions or concerns, but they try to tell you the sky is falling.

Oddly, no kids have contracted this. Quite a convenient and pointed "virus", no?

d.a. this nation will NEVER be what you knew of it ------ This is the beginning of all the ENDS we told you stupd assholes was coming and here it is.

BIOWARFARE EXIST TODAY most assholes seem to think it's something that only happens in the movies !!

You are losers far beyond any hope to help fight this war you retards supported because retards can't figure out a fkn thing when it's laid right inn front of them.

THIS AIN'T THE FLU!

upload_2020-3-9_7-52-27.jpeg

BIO WARFARE WILL WORK WELL WHEN THE DEMONNIC PIGS TO BLAME TRUMP.

He will be blamed for this virus and ppl dying and he will get blamed for a STOCK hit you idiots wonn't ever see coming.

THIS IS BEING USED FOR POLITICS A.HOLES!!

d.a. this nation will NEVER be what you knew of it ------ This is the beginning of all the ENDS we told you stupd assholes was coming and here it is.

BIOWARFARE EXIST TODAY most assholes seem to think it's something that only happens in the movies !!

You are losers far beyond any hope to help fight this war you retards supported because retards can't figure out a fkn thing when it's laid right inn front of them.

THIS AIN'T THE FLU!

View attachment 311273
What a classy fact based reply. LOL

THIS AIN'T THE FLU!

View attachment 311273

LOL. I know your just not use to me yet bahahha.

87742322_493299581558338_7876048651594760192_n.jpg

THIS AIN'T THE FLU!

View attachment 311273

Here is a magic trick

EVERYTHING I POST WILL NOT HAVE A LINK THE BOARD PARENTS CAN'T ACCUSE ME OF SPAMMING..

SO NOW I MEME IT.

everything I post MEME and all CAN BE RESEARCHED-- put in those magic words you see and you will find all your own information to make you feel better or to deny it which ever.

THIS AIN'T THE FLU!

View attachment 311273

Here is a magic trick

EVERYTHING I POST WILL NOT HAVE A LINK THE BOARD PARENTS CAN'T ACCUSE ME OF SPAMMING..

SO NOW I MEME IT.

everything I post MEME and all CAN BE RESEARCHED-- put in those magic words you see and you will find all your own information to make you feel better or to deny it which ever.

Nice!!!!!!

The next big media story (which the liberal media will downplay as much as possible) will be the failure of the Dem candidate for president to campaign adequately because of mental confusion and physical exhaustion.

Between his nomination at the Dem convention and the November election, it may (sadly) be necessary for the Dems to choose another nominee so that Mr. B. can have time to recuperate.

It is so sad that Mr. B., his family, and the Dem bigwigs refuse to put his health first, not the success of the Dem party in ousting President Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back