When The Arizona Recount Proves Trump Won - Should Biden Be Arrested

The election is over, nothing can be done. One can only hope that such improprieties are exposed resulting in meaningful change.

LOL.....................Libturds have done everything but tear their toe nails off to stop this....LOLOLOL

We should do all we can to protect any deceased voter from being doxxied.Don't forget about the braindead so you yourself are protected.

LOL.....................Libturds have done everything but tear their toe nails off to stop this....LOLOLOL

We should do all we can to protect any deceased voter from being doxxied.
Don't forget to include the braindead so that you yourself are also protected.

Don't forget to include the braindead so that you yourself are also protected.
I would think you were the brain dead for electing another brain dead you fucking idiot....lolol

I usually don't Grammar Queen Alice, but brain dead is not one word dead brain....lol

you should not have posted that dumb ass

I would think you were the brain dead for electing another brain dead you fucking idiot....lolol

I usually don't Grammar Queen Alice, but brain dead is not one word dead brain....lol

you should not have posted that dumb ass
Hey jerkoff, you spelled "brain dead" wrong. It goes like this, Brain - Dead. I failed to include the hyphen, my bad. Next time you want to correct me make sure your head is screwed on straight, assclown.

Hey jerkoff, you spelled "brain dead" wrong. It goes like this, Brain - Dead. I failed to include the hyphen, my bad. Next time you want to correct me make sure your head is screwed on straight, assclown.
LOLOL.....Fuck you ass hole....LOLOL.Little libturd pussy assed punk

Tired of you gender confused libyurds and your failure

If i listened to you I would have slaved to a lousy boss and an alarm clock. Would you listen to someone as GD brain dead as your MF pussy ass

LOLOL.....Fuck you ass hole....LOLOL.Little libturd pussy assed punk

Tired of you gender confused libyurds and your failure

If i listened to you I would have slaved to a lousy boss and an alarm clock. Would you listen to someone as GD brain dead as your MF pussy ass
Oh look, the backwards looking Three Stooges stand in has a meltdown & in the process calles me a libturd & spells it wrong.

Nice try, Ace!

"A judge hearing a challenge to voter privacy policies during the Republican-controlled Arizona Senate’s recount of 2.1 million 2020 election ballots in the county that includes metro Phoenix said Tuesday he is not convinced voter secrecy is being upheld. “I will share with you all, I am not yet persuaded that there has been a showing that the rights of the voters in Maricopa County are being protected,” Supreme Court Judge Daniel Martin said. A judge who has since stepped aside ordered the Senate and private election auditors to follow state law on voter and ballot secrecy and for Cyber Ninjas to produce its recount policies and procedures in court.

Cyber Ninjas is a Florida firm with no election experience run by Doug Logan, who has shared unfounded conspiracy theories claiming the official 2020 presidential election results are illegitimate. His attorney is seeking to have its policies and procedures for protecting voter privacy kept secret, arguing that they are trade secrets."

This Doug Logan guy has already said he has proof that Trump not only won Arizona by 200K votes but won 48 states by millions and millions of votes; according to a server that a special army strike force unit retrieved from the CIA in a firefight..Ask Louie Gohmert, he was briefed on this covert operation.

So since we know that the election was stolen; all that has to be done at this point is to verify the data on the server with the actual recount occurring in Arizona right now -- and when it confirms the data on the server; that would mean that Trump is actually still president and Biden would have to vacate the White House at once....however, shouldn't Biden be arrested as well?? And if law enforcement or the military fails to remove Biden from office due to fear from Antifa or BLM; shouldn't there be a call to some other entity to physically remove Biden from the White House??
What about the election it's self? Take a look at what matters most, America. What has transpired these last few months has been the worst decline of this country in it's history as we do nothing, A president who can't pull up his own pance and we allow to rule this country as a child. One day soon we will no longer be a nation. Our allies don't trust us and have good reason not to. Our enemies plot against us and will soon make their move against a leadership that is absent. I just thank God I prepared my family the best I could. There is no America.

What about the election it's self? Take a look at what matters most, America. What has transpired these last few months has been the worst decline of this country in it's history as we do nothing, A president who can't pull up his own pance and we allow to rule this country as a child. One day soon we will no longer be a nation. Our allies don't trust us and have good reason not to. Our enemies plot against us and will soon make their move against a leadership that is absent. I just thank God I prepared my family the best I could. There is no America.
The worst decline in our history started 2017 and lasted until 1/6/2021.

Next

And we're supposed to listen to low I.Q. Clowns like you who are stocking up on horse dewormer in case you get COVID.

Thanks anyway.

Forum List

Back