When testing for COVID19 becomes manatory

will you get tested?

Will you advocate arresting those that refuse?

I predict it is coming soon to a location near you.

Oh a lot more is coming. But that? We can't enough test now. Wait till the ventilators run out. Mandatory and rationing are mutually exclusive. We're of the latter paradigm. Just kick back and deal with the consequences of our "way of life". We have lines of folks here who cannot get tested, wanting to be.

will you get tested?

Oh a lot more is coming. But that? We can't enough test now. Wait till the ventilators run out. Mandatory and rationing are mutually exclusive. We're of the latter paradigm. Just kick back and deal with the consequences of our "way of life". We have lines of folks here who cannot get tested, wanting to be.

I've been hearing some excited buzz about testing a big chunk of the population for antibodies. They think it might help them develop a vaccine.
That would be blood testing, I think. I suppose they could hold voluntary "drives" via the Red Cross or in drug stores the way they do flu shots. But it's only in the idea stage. Implementation and the testing required.....a lot of moving parts they see being difficult.

will you get tested?

I've been hearing some excited buzz about testing a big chunk of the population for antibodies. They think it might help them develop a vaccine.
That would be blood testing, I think. I suppose they could hold voluntary "drives" via the Red Cross or in drug stores the way they do flu shots. But it's only in the idea stage. Implementation and the testing required.....a lot of moving parts they see being difficult.

A vaccine is 2021ish at best.

If there are old drugs that work, the only reason I can see for them wanting to create a new drug would be for profit and mandate power.

I can see testing becoming mandatory, with the ensuing loss of civil rights
The road to losing rights started a long time ago. We are used to it in a slow way. Will people really fight if it gets to that point? People do not do things unless they suffer for a period of time. Although this can bring suffering quickly.

If there are old drugs that work, the only reason I can see for them wanting to create a new drug would be for profit and mandate power.

Hold that thought NC

Because it's not so much a new drug, as an old philosophy that's gaining legs>>>

~S~

will you get tested?

lol. you wish. your ridiculous best ever country ever cannot even manage to test relevant people in a timely manner.
Just as it has been made unavailable, it can, and probably will become annoyingly available. Private companys can do what government fails at, and reports to the government

will you get tested?

lol. you wish. your ridiculous best ever country ever cannot even manage to test relevant people in a timely manner.
Just as it has been made unavailable, it can, and probably will become annoyingly available. Private companys can do what government fails at, and reports to the government
when testing capacity is at that level, you are over the hump anyway, and will require other tests. tests which show that you can not infect others.

will you get tested?

when testing capacity is at that level, you are over the hump anyway, and will require other tests. tests which show that you can not infect others.
according to the pres, the capacity to "do many many tests, thousands" will start this week. we will see.

will you get tested?

according to the pres, the capacity to "do many many tests, thousands" will start this week. we will see.
you went spectacularly wrong when you started your post with " according to the pres". maybe you are a parody poster. in that case, i allow it.

will you get tested?

you went spectacularly wrong when you started your post with " according to the pres". maybe you are a parody poster. in that case, i allow it.
no parody, but i do like your attitude. I am more skeptic than anything. Keep in mind I have not been affected, except on the news. I live way way off grid and usually only go out monthly. So classify me as a skeptical observer.

Forum List

Back