When Romney gets the nomination.....

The 25% arch conservatives can't stand him and will try to force their tea Bagger de jour on the rest of the party. Once again, when actual republicans start voting in the primaries Romney will run away. Tea Bagger will take Iowa. Romney takes New Hampshire and come Super Tuesday it will all be over

Guy, somehow, I doubt you know that many "actual republicans", so maybe you should shut your mouth. Frankly, every time you spout off about Republicans, you sound like a lot of sad, HuffPo stereotyping.

Romney might get the nomination, he might not. If he does, he'll lose, because he's an awful candidate for a number of reasons. I won't vote for him. Ever.

Romney never got much over 25% in 2008, and he's not polling over 25% now.

Romney is the McCain of 2012. McCain was hated, voted against Bush, Maverick, turn coat. But when it came time to vote in the primaries, McCain was the only credible candidate. Just like Romney today

Cheer up...you will grow to love him

Actually, my hatred of the Mormon cult is such that I won't. Ever.

The only question will be, will I vote third party or vote for the Keynan out of pure spite.

Excellent. This comment recognizes that the majority of Americans are capable, thinking people who, when exposed to factual information, make independent decisions.

So explain to me why people complain about all tha corporate money and how it is used to buy elections ?

The implication behind that kind of accusation is that people can't vote with their brains.

Help me out here.

You can't have it both ways.

No, Romney's biggest problem is going to be he's Mitt Romney, someone 75% of Republicans don't actually want.

That is simply dumb.

A great many Republicans didn't want John McCain. That he got 47% of the vote was pretty amazing to me.

Romney is a better candiate than McCain and President Obama is much worse off candidate than Senator Obama.

Romney is going to smash President Obama.

That is akin to being a racist.

But you wouldn't understand that.

His religion has nothing to do with it.

What makes you so special ?

A staunch conservative is no more likely to win than a far left wing candidate. Because the fact remains that American is a centerist nation. We don't do 'far' on either side.... and, despite being a conservative, I think that's great.

Honey,, they don't get any farther left than obie doodle.

Guy, somehow, I doubt you know that many "actual republicans", so maybe you should shut your mouth. Frankly, every time you spout off about Republicans, you sound like a lot of sad, HuffPo stereotyping.

Romney might get the nomination, he might not. If he does, he'll lose, because he's an awful candidate for a number of reasons. I won't vote for him. Ever.

You continue to show just how stupid you are.

25% in a race with long timers like Paul, Bachman, Santorum, Gingrich and others is pretty good.

In fact it is very good.

Please take your medications and try to keep up.

A staunch conservative is no more likely to win than a far left wing candidate. Because the fact remains that American is a centerist nation. We don't do 'far' on either side.... and, despite being a conservative, I think that's great.

Me too, but I still think it's bullshit the way Obama was portrayed as some deep leftist outsider when it appeared to me, and still does, that he was a centerist also all along.

(of course when we say "centerist" they still have a predominant lean, it's just not extreme).

As an individual, Obama is not a 'centerist' he is left wing. What he found out upon taking office is that he could not govern from the left. He was pushed to the center.

What the hell as he done that makes you think he's even remotely in the "center"?

That is akin to being a racist.

But you wouldn't understand that.

His religion has nothing to do with it.

What makes you so special ?

You mean other than the uncanny ability to realize that a cult started by scumwad con men who wanted to screw 14 year old girls is worthy of nothing by my complete contempt.

You realize that's who your founders were, right. Joseph Smith and Brigham Young. guys who used bullshit religion to get less smart people to hand over their virgin daughters. Really, no different than David Koresh when you get right down to it.

Oh, wait. I just realized the difference between Jos. Smith and David Koresh.

Original and Extra-Crispy!

You continue to show just how stupid you are.

25% in a race with long timers like Paul, Bachman, Santorum, Gingrich and others is pretty good.

In fact it is very good.

Please take your medications and try to keep up.

If Romney gets the nomination, it will because the establishment of the GOP, the same idiots who lost 4 of the last five popular votes, foisted him on us. And when Romney makes that 5 for 6, they will still not get it.

Me too, but I still think it's bullshit the way Obama was portrayed as some deep leftist outsider when it appeared to me, and still does, that he was a centerist also all along.

(of course when we say "centerist" they still have a predominant lean, it's just not extreme).

This is a POLITICS forum s0n. Nobody cares how the typical hyper-partisan lefty k00ks think Obama has been portrayed. Independents think Obama is a hard left asshole at this stage of the game and thats the only thing that matters for next year. We're looking at a political rout come this time next year. Only the k00ks are going to be sitting there still scratching their heads.

and thinking he's center. that's the craziest story I've heard all day..

You mean other than the uncanny ability to realize that a cult started by scumwad con men who wanted to screw 14 year old girls is worthy of nothing by my complete contempt.

You realize that's who your founders were, right. Joseph Smith and Brigham Young. guys who used bullshit religion to get less smart people to hand over their virgin daughters. Really, no different than David Koresh when you get right down to it.

Oh, wait. I just realized the difference between Jos. Smith and David Koresh.

Original and Extra-Crispy!

Yes, yes, all the talking points.

Keep it up.

You will soon win an award for being the biggest jackass on the board.

Were you there when the church started ? Didn't think so.

And since I belong to the church, I am going to assume you are calling me "less-smart". Less smarter than who ? You ? Put up or shut up.

No, Romney's biggest problem is going to be he's Mitt Romney, someone 75% of Republicans don't actually want.

That is simply dumb.

A great many Republicans didn't want John McCain. That he got 47% of the vote was pretty amazing to me.

Romney is a better candiate than McCain and President Obama is much worse off candidate than Senator Obama.

No, he'll lose badly.

He'll lose evangelicals, he'll lose hispanics, he'll lose women and he'll lose working people.

You know, there's a reason WHY the Obama people want to run against Romney. They've already got the strategy to take him apart down to his magic underpants.

Romney, draft dodging, worker screwing, member of a whackadoo racist cult, is not a "better candidate" than a man who spent 5 years in a communist prison camp.

You want to talk about integrity.

John McCain could have walked out, but insisted on staying until all the POW's were freed.

Don't see Mittens doing that. Mr. "I'm going to annoy French people on a missionary expedition rather than fight in 'nam."

Personally, McCain wasn't my first choice, but I voted for him.

I refuse to vote for the weird Mormon Robot.

That is simply dumb.

No, he'll lose badly.

He'll lose evangelicals, he'll lose hispanics, he'll lose women and he'll lose working people.

You know, there's a reason WHY the Obama people want to run against Romney. They've already got the strategy to take him apart down to his magic underpants.

Romney, draft dodging, worker screwing, member of a whackadoo racist cult, is not a "better candidate" than a man who spent 5 years in a communist prison camp.

John McCain could have walked out, but insisted on staying until all the POW's were freed.

Don't see Mittens doing that. Mr. "I'm going to annoy French people on a missionary expedition rather than fight in 'nam."

so you're going to vote for obama? what a freak

If Romney gets the nomination, it will because the establishment of the GOP, the same idiots who lost 4 of the last five popular votes, foisted him on us. And when Romney makes that 5 for 6, they will still not get it.

Are you really A.D.D. or just stupid ?

I pointed out that statistically your comment is rubbish.

Are you going to counter that and prove me wrong (Mr. Smartguy) or are you on to the next unsupportable talking point that makes no sense at all.

This country runs a process and at the end we get a President. Just because you don't like them does not make them bad.

And if you don't like the process, get involved or shut up.

Yes, yes, all the talking points.

Keep it up.

You will soon win an award for being the biggest jackass on the board.

Were you there when the church started ? Didn't think so.

And since I belong to the church, I am going to assume you are calling me "less-smart". Less smarter than who ? You ? Put up or shut up.

Guy, I didn't have to be there.

We know it was a fraud.

We know the Book of Abraham is not what Joseph Smith claimed it was.

We know the Kinderhook tablets were fakes.

We know that there were no Native American Hebrews.

And we know that 35-50 year old men having sex with 14 year olds because God told them to is just kinda creepy...

And, yes, Mormons are less smart people than the rest of us. You are all deluded cultists...

No, he'll lose badly.

He's already polling quite well so you once again show you are doing nothing but pissing out your wishful thinking. Why not show us just how smart you are and say something smart ?

John McCain is from my home state and he is a moron.

That we nominated him was all I needed to see in order to understand that it is possible for someone who is clueless (with seven houses) to get the nomination and then hand over the election by nominating a novel VP.

Who cares what you see.

Mormon, catholic, gay, black, or whatever...all he needs to do is run the country in a way it was meant to be run.

Last edited:
Guy, I didn't have to be there.

We know it was a fraud.

We know the Book of Abraham is not what Joseph Smith claimed it was.

We know the Kinderhook tablets were fakes.

We know that there were no Native American Hebrews.

And we know that 35-50 year old men having sex with 14 year olds because God told them to is just kinda creepy...

And, yes, Mormons are less smart people than the rest of us. You are all deluded cultists...

Oh ouch......

"We" (meaning you) don't know anythiing.

Your talking points quit being meaningful a long time ago.

But this is about your bigotry and how it gets involved in your political decision making. You sound just like the democrats I know who would not vote for Obama because it was the White House.

I pointed out that statistically your comment is rubbish.

Are you going to counter that and prove me wrong (Mr. Smartguy) or are you on to the next unsupportable talking point that makes no sense at all.

This country runs a process and at the end we get a President. Just because you don't like them does not make them bad.

And if you don't like the process, get involved or shut up.

I am wondering how you pointed it out "statistically" or even know what that means...

Bottom line- Last five elections, the Democrat got more votes than the Republican four out of five times. The one time he didn't (after stealing the election in 2000) was with the Republican having every factor working in his favor. Incumbancy, weak opponent, ongoing war, okay economy. And he still only won by less than two percentage points.

But somehow, the GOP thinks they can win with a guy who has been running for six years and has never had more than 25% support of his own party. Oh, yeah, and he belongs to a religion most of the base considers a cult. And he's lost 75% of the races he's ever run in. But that's our guy. We need to front load the process before anyone else gets any traction. Yup, that's the plan.

He's already polling quite well so you once again show you are doing nothing but pissing out your wishful thinking. Why not show us just how smart you are and say something smart ?

John McCain is from my home state and he is a moron.

That we nominated him was all I needed to see in order to understand that it is possible for someone who is clueless (with seven houses) to get the nomination and then hand over the election by nominating a novel VP.

Who cares what you see.

Mormon, catholic, gay, black, or whatever...all he needs to do is run the country in a way it was meant to be run.

He's not polling that well, under these circumstances. He's been running for six years. And really, he's averaging 45.5% on the RCP average. Against a president with a horrid economy? And he's running just even? Really?

Incidently, if you think the reason McCain lost was because he picked Palin, then you probably are even less smart than I think you are.

Besides the unpopular war and the awful economy, McCain lost because the GOP has spent the last 30 years alienating people of color. McCain/Palin WON the White vote. If the voting percentages were the same as they were in 1976, they'd be in.

But what put Obama over the top were blacks, Hispanics and Asians. Can't see how Romney does any better with those groups. Especially when they find out Mormons think that dark skin is a curse from God.

Halle-Berry-9.jpg

(Cursed apparently. Who knew?)

I am wondering how you pointed it out "statistically" or even know what that means...

Bottom line- Last five elections, the Democrat got more votes than the Republican four out of five times. The one time he didn't (after stealing the election in 2000) was with the Republican having every factor working in his favor. Incumbancy, weak opponent, ongoing war, okay economy. And he still only won by less than two percentage points.

But somehow, the GOP thinks they can win with a guy who has been running for six years and has never had more than 25% support of his own party. Oh, yeah, and he belongs to a religion most of the base considers a cult. And he's lost 75% of the races he's ever run in. But that's our guy. We need to front load the process before anyone else gets any traction. Yup, that's the plan.

He's polling at 25% amidst 8 or 9 candidates. You do the math. Or do you need some help with probabilities ?

Clinton gets the nod because of Ross Perot and everyone knows what happens if Perot isn't in the race.

Clinton then gets re-elected for the same reason Bush got re-elected (this is to easy). And that despite the fact that he has a blue dress with his posterity all over it to deal with.

Clinton got as many votes as he did in 92 because of the messe the country is in and Obama is going to be campaigning in an even bigger poop-stew.

But you have it all figured out.

Romeny didn't set up the process. He simply goes where Clinton, Gore, Bush, Dole, McCain and others have all gone before. What was the question ?

And he's got more governing experience than Obama did (you can see how well that two years as a Senator is working out for him).

Forum List

Back