When people are hired because of race,sex etc...

Didn't hear it anywhere but after Jan 6 he condemned the actions then went to Mar Lago a bit later and did a complete reversal.

I had always figured Trump put him in his place and had been doing his bidding since.

Condemned what "actions"? Trump did nothing to incite what happened at the Capitol.

I disagree. Of course cherry picked examples will be available, but generally I believe that is a false statement.

So how many home-schooled children are exposed to homosexuality, transgenderism, pedophilia, wokeism, and Marxism? That doesn't happen, because their parents care about them and control what they're taught.

How do you pronounce "Nobel"? "No-bell" Which I personally believe that when most people who see the word "Nobel" would not confuse with "Noble"...
unless

“conferred the greatest benefit to humankind.”

Befuddled White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre mispronounced the word “Nobel” not once, not twice, but FIVE times during Monday’s press briefing. She referred to the “Nobel Prize” as the “Noble” Prize. She’s not the brightest bulb, but Ms. Jean-Pierre was not hired because of her communication skills. She was hired because she is a black, lesbian, immigrant. That fact was heavily touted at the time of her appointment. Instead of hiring the best person for the job, Biden hired someone based on her sexuality (among other things). Click here to listen to Todd’s award-winning podcast!

So at this position i.e. mouthpiece for the White House... what a shame!
She is a perfect example of the movie. "Idiocracy" which is My prediction of how the USA and the world will be in 500 years as exemplified by this clip... From the movie "Idiocracy" totally the direction we are going!

Yo-Semite

You shouldn't vote for someone just because they are white males.

Yo-Semite

Well if that wasn't the most irrelevant thing anyone's posted today.

You suck at irrelevancy, as bad as you suck at everything else.

I can easily top that: Mel Blanc did the voice of Yosemite Sam. And he was Jewish.

Well if that wasn't the most irrelevant thing anyone's posted today.

You suck at irrelevancy, as bad as you suck at everything else.

I can easily top that: Mel Blanc did the voice of Yosemite Sam. And he was Jewish.
Translation.... you have no come back so you have to personally attack me.

Translation.... you have no come back so you have to personally attack me.

But you're just so personally-attackable.

Awwww come here and give daddy a big hug. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't fuck with you so much. :laughing0301:

I don't know.

Why would we not teach our kids about Marxism?

You don't know that.

Teaching kids what Marxism really is and about its historical consequences is a good thing.

Teaching them how to be good little Marxists is a very bad thing.

So how many home-schooled children are exposed to homosexuality, transgenderism, pedophilia, wokeism, and Marxism? That doesn't happen, because their parents care about them and control what they're taught.

And by 'exposed to homosexuality, transgenderism' ....you mean learning that gay and transgender people exist?

Last edited:
That's false. We are anti-indoctrination, which is what the government-funded public school system does to children. Not to mention, they introduce children to gender dysphoria, and other harmful concepts they don't need to be taught.
MAGA: Grammar School
New Age: Groomer School

The reason grade school and high school don't teach grammar any more is that it would show to the common people how ignorant of basic school subjects college graduates are. The limited but required criticism, "Smart in school, but with no common sense" is a vicious half-truth, implying that these no-talent brown-noses at least deserve the jobs they are given by what passes for their "education."

Last edited:
Yo-Semite

Grammar Is the Very Foundation of Semantics

Far, far worse is your using a plural pronoun and nouns ("they are white males") to refer to a singular antecedent ("someone"). Just because the fake values-preaching Conservatives use it, in imitation of their fake gushing media gurus, doesn't excuse anything on either side.

It is as stupid as the opposite but equal error: "You shouldn't vote for people just because he is a white male."

Last edited:
And by 'exposed to homosexuality, transgenderism' ....you mean learning that gay and transgender people exist?
Not sure why there ever was a question regarding their existence. Nearly 62 years ago when I was in a midwestern state high school in my home town of less than 2,000 we had Fish Friday school lunch for Catholics and gay Thursday where anyone wearing yellow would be identified as gay. When someone, did we razed them. Probably scarred them for life but hey each of us have some issues as we grew older. Today though gaydom is taught as part of the curriculum to grade school kids!

Z Is the Last Letter of the Alphabet and This Will Be Terminal America's Last Generation

That the well-groomed kids in Generation Z voted overwhelmingly for the Statist Democrats.
Then I suggest you spend more time preparing for the end rather then spreading gross CTs.

Good luck!

Grammar Is the Very Foundation of Semantics

Far, far worse is your using a plural pronoun and nouns ("they are white males") to refer to a singular antecedent ("someone"). Just because the fake values-preaching Conservatives use it, in imitation of their fake gushing media gurus, doesn't excuse anything on either side.

It is as stupid as the opposite but equal error: "You shouldn't vote for people just because he is a white male."
:th_spinspin:

Forum List

Back