When parents wont be parents, and Progressives i am talking to you, this is what happens to your children. Parents want to mutilate their children.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Texas' war on trans youth is almost cartoonishly cruel for families like mine
As the parent of a teenage trans daughter, I find Abbott’s comments frightening and enraging. We don’t live in Texas — and we’re unlikely to visit a state that has targeted our child. But I can imagine how much more difficult, and even life-threatening, it would be for our daughter to face transition in such a climate of fear, paranoia and state-enabled terror.
Says the terrorist of children, who is hell bent on destroying their child's life. At birth, the FETUS, (because normal babies dont want to have a sex change), that survived the abortion, decided that at a young age, he/she/it wanted to be the opposite of their DNA. So instead of the Progressive parents sitting down with the child and explain why with XX(female chromosomes) or XY(male chromosomes) you can change the look on the outside, but on the inside you just cant be happy. Then the child throws a tantrum and the progressive parents fold under pressure and coddle the mentally ill child and then lets it be what it wants to be, not what it should be. This is why the Earth is so fucked up, and this is Joe Biden's America.

One could argue we have been mutilating our males babies for centuries.

Forum List

Back