When Obama was running for state senator in Illinois, he held a political fundraisers in the living room of communist terrorist bomber Bill Ayers

John McCain was to much of a coward to bring it up

uh-huh - it was allllllll over the news back then.

oh well, the voters decided that a prez nominee who picked a really dumb VP ex mayor of the meth capital of the world who had a zamboni driving husband that was a card carrying member of the alaskan independence party - was worse.
All over Sean Hannitys show lol no one else reported and don’t come with fallacies. McCain should have been running with it, but didn’t want to be called a racist lol he thought he had a easy win.. IDIOT

i know you are too lazy to read,not to mention semi illiterate - but sean hannity & the boob tube is not the only way to get ' news '.

obama bill ayers - Google Search
I knew you would produce fallacies, covering it would be have a news channel have a on going investigation like fox did,, not say something for 15 seconds a couple of times a month..

William Ayers and the Ultra Liberal Weather Underground also bombed Pennsylvania's Gulf Oil Building in 1974- a huge office building THRICE the size of Murrah Building in OKC.

Yet, no one went to prison, no one had a seat in the electric chair over that, like they did in moderate Oklahoma.
Evidently you have no idea what Okiehoma is like.

Trump was best friends with Roy Cohn. Not to mention BFF Jeff Epstein

1592396145649.jpeg

Anyone who bothered to research O’s past, knows this.

And yet they still voted for him.

I would have thought that something like this, in and of itself, would have been reason enough for Obama to never be elected President.

And I would have been very, very mistaken.

<psssst> this is 2020 & obama isn't president anymore.
pssst. These assholes burning everything are obama voters...aka communist fuck twinkle-toed cocksuckers who deserve jack shit.

I'm a libertarian. I think politicians from both major political parties are full of it for a lot of reasons. They lie to get elected. They support corporate welfare. They wage wars against other countries that never attacked us, and are too weak to fight back. They put people in prison for recreational drug use. They don't care about civil liberties.

But one of the big differences between the two major parties is that Republicans never, ever tolerate or support people who bomb or burn other people's buildings on U.S. property, whereas Democrats (not all of them, but certinly a lot of them) do tolerate such behavior.

Every single major outbreak of looting, vandalism, and arson involvng large numbers of such criminals that's happened in the U.S. in recent times has happened in cities with a Democratic mayor and a Democratic-majority city council. Democrats (not all of them, but a lot of them) seem to tolerate and even support that kind of behavior. Republicans never do.

I would have thought that something like this, in and of itself, would have been reason enough for Obama to never be elected President.

Hell there was a lot more shady shit about Ears, than his involvement with Ayers. The guy had shady written all over him. However, the country had just suffered eight years of W’s wars and incompetence, and certainly didn’t want Crazy Johnny McCain. The biggest warmonger ever and totally owned by the MIC.

William Ayers and the Ultra Liberal Weather Underground also bombed Pennsylvania's Gulf Oil Building in 1974- a huge office building THRICE the size of Murrah Building in OKC.

Yet, no one went to prison, no one had a seat in the electric chair over that, like they did in moderate Oklahoma.

I'm 49, I've lived in Pittsburgh my entire life, and I'd never heard of that. Thanks for telling me about it. Here's an article about it:

This is my own writing.

In 1969, a guy named Bill Ayers co-founded a terrorist organization called Weather Underground, whose founding document called for “world communism.”

In 1969, Ayers set off a bomb in Chicago at a statue that was dedicated to the city’s police. At the time of the explosion, no one was close enough to the statue to be killed. However, the explosion was so powerful that it broke almost 100 windows.

On March 6, 1970, three members of Weather Underground, including Diana Oughton (Ayers’s girlfriend) and Terry Robbins (Ayers’s close friend), were killed when they accidentally, prematurely set off a bomb which they were in the process of building, in their townhouse in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of Manhattan in New York City. The explosion was so powerful that it destroyed the entire four-story townhouse.

In 1970, Ayers bombed the headquarters of the New York City Police Department.

In 1971, Ayers bombed the United States Capitol building.

In 1972, Ayers bombed the Pentagon.

Although charges were filed against Ayers for these bombings, the charges were later dropped because law enforcement agents had conducted wiretaps and property searches without warrants.

In 1995, when Obama was running for state senator in Illinois, Obama held a fundraiser in the living room of Bill Ayers’s home.

You omitted the armored car robbery.

John McCain was to much of a coward to bring it up

uh-huh - it was allllllll over the news back then.

oh well, the voters decided that a prez nominee who picked a really dumb VP ex mayor of the meth capital of the world who had a zamboni driving husband that was a card carrying member of the alaskan independence party - was worse.
All over Sean Hannitys show lol no one else reported and don’t come with fallacies. McCain should have been running with it, but didn’t want to be called a racist lol he thought he had a easy win.. IDIOT

i know you are too lazy to read,not to mention semi illiterate - but sean hannity & the boob tube is not the only way to get ' news '.

obama bill ayers - Google Search
I knew you would produce fallacies, covering it would be have a news channel have a on going investigation like fox did,, not say something for 15 seconds a couple of times a month..

& if fox could nail obama for anything - they sure woulda.

FOX = FAIL.

^ ' And yet they still voted for him.'
TWICE!
' I would have thought that something like this, in and of itself, would have been reason enough for Obama to never be elected President. '

nope.

' And I would have been very, very mistaken. '

obama is a lightweight compared to donny & his buds.

Trump swam in mob-infested waters in early years as an NYC developer
By Robert O'Harrow Jr.
The Washington Post |
Oct 18, 2015 | 6:10 PM
Trump swam in mob-infested waters in early years as an NYC developer

President Trump met with a guy that murdered thousands and said wonderful things about him.

I'd like to read about that and offer my comments. Please post a link.
Kim or Putin, take your pick. He was in love. No love for our allies though.

as a side note, the first oversees visit after he was installed was not to one of our NATO allies - but to visit & mingle with the saudis who like to slice people's heads off- but who knew just how to powder donny's ample orange ass to get what they wanted.

5922f54834911b297f8b4c85

& ^^^ what the fuck WAS that?

Forum List

Back