When man tells God, you can't....

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
When man tells God, You can't tell me what to do.... it's like saying he/she was there in the very beginning telling God what to make/create and what not to make/create.

When man tells God, You can't tell me what to do.... it's like saying he/she was there in the very beginning telling God what to make/create and what not to make/create.
I wouldn't tell God what to do, but would ask him why he created imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect.

Not what but how to make it

humanity is an a solute mess and getting worse

we very much need God’s help

There is no God.

C'Thulhu is the only true lord.

1594464276321.png

Or Maybe Evil Space Lord Xenu

1594464308644.png

There is no God.

C'Thulhu is the only true lord.

View attachment 361956

Or Maybe Evil Space Lord Xenu

View attachment 361957
Worst Pandemic in 100 years.
Worst Recession in 80 years.
Worst Riots in 50 years.

Is Trump Done Making America Great yet?

dont blame trump for the actions and failure of liberal democrats

your party is destroying America and trump is trying to save it

Since God continues to hide from us and allow evil men to destroy everything good in the world it is natural to question why. Not questioning evil is the same as accepting it.

I wouldn't tell God what to do, but would ask him why he created imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect.
But God didn't create imperfection. GOD created freewill and then Satan authored imperfection. The very first step down the ladder of imperfection is vanity. Vanity says, "I'm as good as and even better than..." This leads to moving further and further from GOD and HIS will and HIS plan.

Since God continues to hide from us and allow evil men to destroy everything good in the world it is natural to question why. Not questioning evil is the same as accepting it.
GOD isn't hiding ---- we just can't see HIM. HE certainly didn't hide from the Jews. They in fact rejected HIM/Messiah and closed their eyes, minds, and hearts. And the eyes of the gentiles were opened.

..you claimed there is a god--prove it or there is no god

But God didn't create imperfection. GOD created freewill and then Satan authored imperfection. The very first step down the ladder of imperfection is vanity. Vanity says, "I'm as good as and even better than..." This leads to moving further and further from GOD and HIS will and HIS plan.
fairy tales that can't be proven

I don't believe in "God's plan". My understanding is that God gave us rules. It's up to us to make the plan.

GOD isn't hiding ---- we just can't see HIM. HE certainly didn't hide from the Jews. They in fact rejected HIM/Messiah and closed their eyes, minds, and hearts. And the eyes of the gentiles were opened.
God hides from the oppressed and the downtrodden more than anyone. The problem of evil in a world supposedly under the protection of an omnipotent God has confounded mankind for a very long time. Religious types simply say that we should never question the mysterious motives of God but that's not a satisfactory answer to those who can see no sense in senseless suffering.

Just like “Ron Reagan, lifelong atheist not afraid of burning in hell.” I never tell "God" anything.

‘God’ didn’t create anything – man created ‘god.’

True – something that doesn’t exist can’t ‘hide.’

Or more to the point, that some perceive ‘god’ as being ‘hidden’ is an acknowledgement of the fact that ‘god’ doesn’t exist.

There are those who do not believe in 'God'. There are those who believe, but have a very undeveloped concept of what 'God' would have to be.
Those who have a broader concept of 'God' know that linguistic limitations apply to creations, not creators.

dont blame trump for the actions and failure of liberal democrats

Guy, not the topic of this thread. Stay on topic.
Ha!

I am responding to your attacks on trump

these are your words:

Worst Pandemic in 100 years.
Worst Recession in 80 years.
Worst Riots in 50 years.

Is Trump Done Making America Great yet?

Forum List

Back