When Liberals Club You, Apparently It's With Love

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
Apparently, as long as violent leftists label their victims “fascists,” they are free to set fires, smash windows and beat civilians bloody. No police officer will stop them. They have carte blanche to physically assault anyone they disapprove of, including Charles Murray, Heather Mac Donald, Ben Shapiro, [Ann Coulter] and Milo Yiannopoulos, as well as anyone who wanted to hear us speak.

Even far-left liberals like Evergreen State professor Bret Weinstein will be stripped of police protection solely because the mob called him a “racist.”

If the liberal shock troops deem local Republicans “Nazis” — because some of them support the duly elected Republican president — Portland will cancel the annual Rose Festival parade rather than allow any Trump supporters to march.

They’re all “fascists”! Ipso facto, the people cracking their skulls and smashing store windows are “anti-fascists,” or as they call themselves, “antifa.”

We have no way of knowing if the speakers at the Charlottesville “Unite the Right” rally last weekend were “Nazis,” “white supremacists” or passionate Civil War buffs, inasmuch as they weren’t allowed to speak. The Democratic governor shut the event down, despite a court order to let it proceed.

We have only visuals presented to us by the activist media, showing some participants with Nazi paraphernalia. But for all we know, the Nazi photos are as unrepresentative of the rally as that photo of the drowned Syrian child is of Europe’s migrant crisis. Was it 1 percent Nazi or 99 percent Nazi?

As the “Unite the Right” crowd was dispersing, they were forced by the police into the path of the peace-loving, rock-throwing, fire-spraying antifa. A far-left reporter for The New York Times, Sheryl Gay Stolberg, tweeted live from the event: “The hard left seemed as hate-filled as alt-right. I saw club-wielding ‘antifa’ beating white nationalists being led out of the park.”

That’s when protestor James Fields sped his car into a crowd of the counter-protesters, then immediately hit reverse, injuring dozens of people, and killing one woman, Heather Heyer.

This has been universally labeled “terrorism,” but we still don’t know whether Fields hit the gas accidentally, was in fear for his life or if he rammed the group intentionally and maliciously.

With any luck, we’ll unravel Fields’ motives faster than it took the Obama administration to discern the motives of a Muslim shouting “Allahu Akbar!” while gunning down soldiers at Fort Hood. (Six years.)

But so far, all we know is that Fields said he was “upset about black people” and wanted to kill as many as possible. On his Facebook page, he displayed a “White Power” poster and “liked” three organizations deemed “white separatist hate groups” by the Southern Poverty Law Center. A subsequent search of his home turned up bomb-making materials, ballistic vests, rifles, ammunition and a personal journal of combat tactics.

Actually, none of that is true. The paragraph above describes, down to the letter, what was known about Micah Xavier Johnson, the black man who murdered five Dallas cops a year ago during a Black Lives Matter demonstration. My sole alteration to the facts is reversing the words “black” and “white.”

When Liberals Club People, It’s With Love In Their Hearts

Apparently, as long as violent leftists label their victims “fascists,” they are free to set fires, smash windows and beat civilians bloody. No police officer will stop them. They have carte blanche to physically assault anyone they disapprove of, including Charles Murray, Heather Mac Donald, Ben Shapiro, [Ann Coulter] and Milo Yiannopoulos, as well as anyone who wanted to hear us speak.

Even far-left liberals like Evergreen State professor Bret Weinstein will be stripped of police protection solely because the mob called him a “racist.”

If the liberal shock troops deem local Republicans “Nazis” — because some of them support the duly elected Republican president — Portland will cancel the annual Rose Festival parade rather than allow any Trump supporters to march.

They’re all “fascists”! Ipso facto, the people cracking their skulls and smashing store windows are “anti-fascists,” or as they call themselves, “antifa.”

We have no way of knowing if the speakers at the Charlottesville “Unite the Right” rally last weekend were “Nazis,” “white supremacists” or passionate Civil War buffs, inasmuch as they weren’t allowed to speak. The Democratic governor shut the event down, despite a court order to let it proceed.

We have only visuals presented to us by the activist media, showing some participants with Nazi paraphernalia. But for all we know, the Nazi photos are as unrepresentative of the rally as that photo of the drowned Syrian child is of Europe’s migrant crisis. Was it 1 percent Nazi or 99 percent Nazi?

As the “Unite the Right” crowd was dispersing, they were forced by the police into the path of the peace-loving, rock-throwing, fire-spraying antifa. A far-left reporter for The New York Times, Sheryl Gay Stolberg, tweeted live from the event: “The hard left seemed as hate-filled as alt-right. I saw club-wielding ‘antifa’ beating white nationalists being led out of the park.”

That’s when protestor James Fields sped his car into a crowd of the counter-protesters, then immediately hit reverse, injuring dozens of people, and killing one woman, Heather Heyer.

This has been universally labeled “terrorism,” but we still don’t know whether Fields hit the gas accidentally, was in fear for his life or if he rammed the group intentionally and maliciously.

With any luck, we’ll unravel Fields’ motives faster than it took the Obama administration to discern the motives of a Muslim shouting “Allahu Akbar!” while gunning down soldiers at Fort Hood. (Six years.)

But so far, all we know is that Fields said he was “upset about black people” and wanted to kill as many as possible. On his Facebook page, he displayed a “White Power” poster and “liked” three organizations deemed “white separatist hate groups” by the Southern Poverty Law Center. A subsequent search of his home turned up bomb-making materials, ballistic vests, rifles, ammunition and a personal journal of combat tactics.

Actually, none of that is true. The paragraph above describes, down to the letter, what was known about Micah Xavier Johnson, the black man who murdered five Dallas cops a year ago during a Black Lives Matter demonstration. My sole alteration to the facts is reversing the words “black” and “white.”

Source: right to your RW media. Lmao. Fool

Source: right to your RW media. Lmao. Fool
Rule 6b. When you can't present a coherent or cogent counter-argument, attack the source, not the content.

Now, do you have something germane to say or are you just "whistling past the graveyard"?

Make up your mind. Are we snowflakes or violent thugs?

Moron.
Name calling?

Ever so intelligent and mature.

I'm sure your sixth grade teacher must be very proud.

Would you like to comment on the content of the OP, or are you at a loss for words?

Moron.
I made a thread on this contradiction awhile back. They say either when it fits the current narrative. They really aren't smart enough to see how these labels contradict each other at a given time.

Moron.
I made a thread on this contradiction awhile back. They say either when it fits the current narrative. They really aren't smart enough to see how these labels contradict each other at a given time.
Unlike the moronic left, this thread made no attempt to "label" at all ... it merely commented on the hypocrisy of the left.

Moron.
Name calling?

Would you like to comment on the content of the OP, or are you at a loss for words?
I was the 6th grade teacher. Joke's on you.

And as far as your fictional thread..
Educate yourself about what happened in c-vile by eye witnesses..

What the “Alt-Left” Trump Despises Was Actually Doing in Charlottesville Last Weekend

Moron.
Name calling?

What the “Alt-Left” Trump Despises Was Actually Doing in Charlottesville Last Weekend
Maybe YOU should read what the OP was talking about ... rather than trying to obfuscate the issue.

The Rise of the Violent Left

Moron.
Name calling?

I have no doubt whatsoever you are a 6th grade teacher. It is clearly reflected in your childish disconnect from intelligent and mature discussion of issues.

Moron.
Name calling?

I have no doubt whatsoever you are a 6th grade teacher. It is clearly reflected in your childish disconnect from intelligent and mature discussion of issues.
Says the liar who won't admit the instigators and thugs in C-Ville were the Nazis.

Moron.
Name calling?

Says the liar who won't admit the instigators and thugs in C-Ville were the Nazis.
We aren't discussing "C-Ville" (how childish).

We are discussing the penchant for the left to resort to violence to further their "political agenda".

If you want to discuss Charlottesville, I suggest you start a thread about it.

Moron.
Name calling?

We are discussing the penchant for the left to resort to violence to further their "political agenda".

The violent left! Lmao
While Nazis and the white supremacists are running amok.
There are over 90 white hate groups in America. Says a lot about you that you have a hard on for the left.

Name calling?

The violent left! Lmao
There are over 90 white hate groups in America. Says a lot about you that you have a hard on for the left.
You might want to check how many black ones there are.

The fact that every supremacist who isn't white is completely ignored by all so called "anti-racist" organizations just destroys your ability to criticize the white ones.

gettyimages-633488352.jpg

NB1oKWGr-900x506.jpg

Quot+riot+when+your+college+invites+a+nazi+quot+milo+_bac3b74300640b25255957ef97e27032.jpg

ucberkeley6.jpg

27xp-masks2-master768.jpg

8e788934-2ece-11e7-9198-21d8cc49ae4b-780x575.jpg

28398C7200000578-3065042-image-a-77_1430543751198.jpg

150426172939-04-baltimore-protests-0426-super-169.jpg

Laughing now?

Name calling?

The violent left! Lmao

Last edited:

Moron.

This one fits the democrat party as a whole,

fascism

[fash-iz-uh m]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) a governmentalsystem led by a dictator having complete power,forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism,regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., andemphasizing an aggressive nationalism and oftenracism.
(sometimes initial capital letter) the philosophy,principles, or methods of fascism.
(initial capital letter) a political movement thatemploys the principles and methods of fascism,especially the one established by Mussolini inItaly 1922–43.

I find it interesting how you guys effectively use the same tactics hitler did to exicute his little adventure.

New Topics

Forum List

Back