When Joe Wilson Said "You Lie,", he was right

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
When Joe Wilson Said "You Lie,", he was right
t/p pajamasmedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-vt_OrSeWk]Rep. Wilson Shouts 'You Lie!' During Obama's Health Care Address - YouTube[/ame]

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced on Tuesday that it has awarded $28.8 million to 67 community health centers with funds from the Obamacare health reform law.

Of that $28.8 million, “approximately $8.5 million will be used by 25 New Access Point awardees to target services to migrant and seasonal farm workers,” Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Spokeswoman Judy Andrews told CNSNews.com. HRSA is a part of HHS.

Andrews said that grant recipients will not check the immigration status of people seeking services.

Points of emphasis added. There are between 12 and 20 million illegal aliens in the United States. The fact that immigration status will not be checked at these health centers means illegal aliens will be treated, at American taxpayer expense, and in contradiction to what President Obama said. He lied in the service of passing a bill that a majority opposed and which is helping sink the US economy.

HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius today announced awards of $28.8 million to 67 community health center programs across the country. These funds, made available by the Affordable Care Act, will help to establish new health service delivery sites to care for an additional 286,000 patients. Community health centers work to improve the health of the nation's underserved communities and vulnerable populations by ensuring access to comprehensive, culturally competent, quality primary health care services.

So they are building system capacity. Who knew?

I thought he said "Liar".

Nope.... he said "you lie"

Ok. Well. Obama's a politician. there's nothing controversial about saying he lies... only about doing it in that manner in that arena.

and yes I know people did it to Bush.

Yeah, I think it was bad etiquette too.

I think emotion took over and made him appear to be a whacko to some.

I agreed with him however. Obama did lie.

Joe Wilson's apology video - He sure is a born speaker...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5w7kh0ZBH8]Joe Wilson's apology video - He sure is a born speaker... - YouTube[/ame]

Comments on youtube:

Hello, I'm a fucking hypocritical douchebag conservative fuckface. I told the negro president that he's a liar and we all know that he is. Please donate to me, especailly if you want to "take back America" to a time when negros weren't presidents but our property. I'm Joe Wilson and I'm a fucking fuckface.
Flag 1 year ago Like•Dislike•Reply 3 people like this
xxPotStarxx
Joe Wilson sucks. He also voted Yea for us to pay for illegal immigrants regarding unpaid healthcare bills.

HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius today announced awards of $28.8 million to 67 community health center programs across the country. These funds, made available by the Affordable Care Act, will help to establish new health service delivery sites to care for an additional 286,000 patients. Community health centers work to improve the health of the nation's underserved communities and vulnerable populations by ensuring access to comprehensive, culturally competent, quality primary health care services.

'Underserved communities' is codeword for illegals and poor immigrants. Let's get'em healthy so they can burn down our cities and demand free housing as an excuse.
London IS calling!

'Underserved communities' is codeword for illegals and poor immigrants.

Or perhaps it's exactly what it sounds like. "Underserved Areas/Populations are areas or populations designated by HRSA as having: too few primary care providers, high infant mortality, high poverty and/or high elderly population." Shockingly, some residents of areas with that designation will be here illegally. Stop the presses.

Oops, you left out this little part...........

Of that $28.8 million, “approximately $8.5 million will be used by 25 New Access Point awardees to target services to migrant and seasonal farm workers,” Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Spokeswoman Judy Andrews told CNSNews.com. HRSA is a part of HHS.

Andrews said that grant recipients will not check the immigration status of people seeking services.

:eusa_whistle:

The left will make any excuse for PapaObama Care

Everyone knows it will suck; they don't care because it was never really about health care

Hey G-Beard?
How does it feel to be 'murked' by Grampa? :lol::lol::lol:

Hello, I'm a fucking hypocritical douchebag conservative fuckface. I told the negro president that he's a liar and we all know that he is. Please donate to me, especailly if you want to "take back America" to a time when negros weren't presidents but our property. I'm Joe Wilson and I'm a fucking fuckface.
Joe Wilson sucks. He also voted Yea for us to pay for illegal immigrants regarding unpaid healthcare bills.

You are a real "tough" guy, huh?. All of those F-bombs and other curse words that you drop in this forum strike terror in the rest of us. Your "shock and awe" gutter talk makes you seem so much more intelligent, well-informed, and "cutting edge" than the rest of us. So tell me, what else do you do with those "magic fingers" of yours? On second thought, I'm sure we don't want to know.

:cuckoo: :clap2: :eek:

Impossible. In case of a discrepancy between the Lightbringer and reality, reality is wrong.

Right, USMB lefties?

the Lightbringer? Is this another one of those names that only righties use?

Sorry. Meant "lightworker".

Here's where it gets gooey. Many spiritually advanced people I know (not coweringly religious, mind you, but deeply spiritual) identify Obama as a Lightworker, that rare kind of attuned being who has the ability to lead us not merely to new foreign policies or health care plans or whatnot, but who can actually help usher in a new way of being on the planet, of relating and connecting and engaging with this bizarre earthly experiment. These kinds of people actually help us evolve. They are philosophers and peacemakers of a very high order, and they speak not just to reason or emotion, but to the soul.​
Is Obama an enlightened being? / Spiritual wise ones say: This sure ain't no ordinary politician. You buying it? - Page 2 - SFGate

So, you want to make the case that Morford is a rightie, or will you concede?

Actually -- you'll probably run away, just like the last time you asked that question.

Joe Wilson's apology video - He sure is a born speaker...

Joe Wilson's apology video - He sure is a born speaker... - YouTube

Comments on youtube:

Flag 1 year ago Like•Dislike•Reply 3 people like this
xxPotStarxx

Did you want some tissue with that? Or is a kotex more in order?

Forum List

Back