When Joe Biden used the N word

Amazing how the resident USMB idiots who constantly claim that Trump is a racist go into total mute mode when the party of slavery and Jim Crow (D) real rascally rapist racists such as Pedo Joe Biden drop an N-bomb.

He addressed the expert witnesses at the hearing, and then launched into the quote in question: "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

"We have got to make some move on this," he added.

The exchange appears here in the transcript of the hearing.

Biden was not against desegregation — he just advocated for other methods, like housing integration, per the Times.

<div data-xf-p="1"><br class="Apple-interchange-newline">Joe Biden was quoting racist comments when he used the N-word in 1985</div>
Click to copy
RELATED TOPICS

Joe Biden was quoting racist comments when he used the N-word in 1985​

By AMANDA SEITZJuly 24, 2020

CLAIM: A video from a 1985 hearing exposes Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden for using the N-word, stating: “We already have a n----- mayor, we don’t need any more n-----big shots!”
AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Biden was not making the statement himself, he was reading a racist statement made by a state legislator during a redistricting process in Louisiana that was overseen by a deputy attorney general nominee. Biden was questioning the nominee under oath about the comments during a U.S. Senate hearing.
THE FACTS: Social media users are twisting comments made by Biden during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing 35 years ago for the nomination of William Bradford Reynolds as U.S. deputy attorney general.
Biden was using the comments at the time to build a case against Reynolds’ nomination, pointing out that he ignored racist comments by lawmakers and allowed them to gerrymander Louisiana’s congressional districts in a way that underrepresented Black residents.

-------------------------------
But what the heck, I hate your 2 idioms are false, but I believe in the truth.

<div data-xf-p="1"><br class="Apple-interchange-newline">Joe Biden was quoting racist comments when he used the N-word in 1985</div>
Click to copy
RELATED TOPICS

CLAIM: A video from a 1985 hearing exposes Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden for using the N-word, stating: “We already have a n----- mayor, we don’t need any more n-----big shots!”
AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Biden was not making the statement himself, he was reading a racist statement made by a state legislator during a redistricting process in Louisiana that was overseen by a deputy attorney general nominee. Biden was questioning the nominee under oath about the comments during a U.S. Senate hearing.
THE FACTS: Social media users are twisting comments made by Biden during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing 35 years ago for the nomination of William Bradford Reynolds as U.S. deputy attorney general.
Biden was using the comments at the time to build a case against Reynolds’ nomination, pointing out that he ignored racist comments by lawmakers and allowed them to gerrymander Louisiana’s congressional districts in a way that underrepresented Black residents.

LOL, so now it's okay to use the N-word if we're quoting someone...o_O

Click to copy
RELATED TOPICS

It was 1985 and women had "Bitch Flipz" for hair-dos...So the "N" word was not so taboo..

Click to copy
RELATED TOPICS

It was 1985 and women had "Bitch Flipz" for hair-dos...So the "N" word was not so taboo..

Wait so we're supposed to judge the founders using today's standards but give xiden a pass for being a racist because in 1985 it wasn't so "taboo"?

Click to copy
RELATED TOPICS

Wait so we're supposed to judge the founders using today's standards but give xiden a pass for being a racist because in 1985 it wasn't so "taboo"?
Is there an issue where the Founders were caught using the "N" word when citing a statement from another individual?

It's amazing how many liberals on here are so willing to compromise their own principles in order to support and defend some old, white racist with a "D" after his name.

Kinda makes one wonder, doesn't it?

Some people agree with Senator Biden's opinion about integrated schools being less than harmonious.

It's amazing how many liberals on here are so willing to compromise their own principles in order to support and defend some old, white racist with a "D" after his name.

Kinda makes one wonder, doesn't it?

No he isn't , I put up facts.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Clearly Biden wasn't using the n-word with kind of intent as the OP suggests...

If he were, Trumpers would had been urging him to run for president years ago....as a republican

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Click to copy