When JFK was murdered there were 3 shooters , not 1.

Hey, I didn't make it up.

But I'll post it in conspiracy theories, because if this doesn't belong here, what does, right ?

You can jump to 3:45 or watch the whole 6 minute clip.

It's not that I think this guy is lying. . . it's just that in an operation like this, IMO? I believe there was a certain amount of redundancy built into the operation.

Sort of like 9/11. Folks continually argue over if it was tactical nuke, nano-termite, directed beam energy, drone airplanes, etc. When there is evidence for all of it. So I don't understand why there needs to be controversy.

This guy sounds like he is relating second hand accounts from the world he occupies. I have also heard, other rumors, which align with what he relates. These types of operations, are shrouded in secrecy, highly compartmentalized, and every name's a name, in case someone talks.

Near all accounts I have heard, agree on the same thing. .. the person in the storm drain.

Hey, I didn't make it up.

But I'll post it in conspiracy theories, because if this doesn't belong here, what does, right ?

You can jump to 3:45 or watch the whole 6 minute clip.

This person is meaningless and has no credibility.

The evidence proves conclusively that Oswald acted alone and there was no other shooter.

Any idiot can make a video where some other irrelevant idiot makes a claim but that is NOT evidence

I have never how people could watch that video, see his head jerk back to the rear of the car and believe Oswald who was to the rear over Kennedy's right shoulder and believe he did it.
Because individaul reactions to being shot are not like what you see in movies. This is where the belief that he was shot from the front comes from but it is a fallacy.

The Warren commission and Comey's investigation of Hillary. What's the difference? They both started with a conclusion then manipulated the facts to fit the conclusion they wanted.
That is not true of the Warrewn Commission.

Comey is irrelevant as it is not connected.

The Warren commission was the most comprehensive and thourough investigation in US history.

They pursued every lead and built a mountain of evidence none of which was manipulated as you claim. They followed the evidence to it's logical conclusion

Why would a “leftwing” lunatic kill a Democrat President?
Makes about as much sense as a bunch of “ leftwing lunatics” trying to prevent Joe Biden from being declared the winner in the 2020 election.
Murder seldom makes sense.

That is not true of the Warrewn Commission.

Comey is irrelevant as it is not connected.

The Warren commission was the most comprehensive and thourough investigation in US history.

They pursued every lead and built a mountain of evidence none of which was manipulated as you claim. They followed the evidence to it's logical conclusion
If you want to buy that illogical magic bullet, one shooter BS, be my guest.

If you want to buy that illogical magic bullet, one shooter BS, be my guest.
The magic bullet was created by conspiracy theorists to make gullible people believe that the Warren Commission lied. It has been debunked. Clearly however you are still clinging to it withou realizing it is a proven fallacy.

The conspiracy theories have all been disproven and the evidence once made to support them LIKE the magic bullet theory have been irrefutably debunked.

On the hand there is massive evidence Oswald shot Kennedy.

Be my giest to believe what you have fallen for like a gullible sap without bothering to check

The magic bullet was created by conspiracy theorists to make gullible people believe that the Warren Commission lied. It has been debunked. Clearly however you are still clinging to it withou realizing it is a proven fallacy.

The conspiracy theories have all been disproven and the evidence once made to support them LIKE the magic bullet theory have been irrefutably debunked.

On the hand there is massive evidence Oswald shot Kennedy.

Be my giest to believe what you have fallen for like a gullible sap without bothering to check
The magic bullet theory was made up by Senator Spector and it was dreamed up to add creedence to the single shooter theory. It's pretty obvious to me that the kill shot came from behind the fence on the grassy knoll. But hey, think whatever you want.

The magic bullet theory was made up by Senator Spector and it was dreamed up to add creedence to the single shooter theory. It's pretty obvious to me that the kill shot came from behind the fence on the grassy knoll. But hey, think whatever you want.
No it was not.

The magic bullet theory was made up by Jim Garrison and repeated by endless other conspiracy theorists. Spector never made any mention of it whatsoever.

It was dreamed up to attack the Warren Commission report but has been massively debunked.

This is not what I think it is an absolute fact you hasve allowed yourself to be duped by a lie. The WC report never even remotely describes any such thing and if you had bothered to read it you would know.

ONly Oswald fired shots that day , no one was on the Grassy Knoll shooting and that is proven by evidence.

This may take more than one post to cover, and can be seen as another controversial log thrown on the fire, so to speak.

I'll start with some selected excerpts from the linked article, which is relatively objective and skeptical from some appearances. It covers the main points in a fictional novel of the JFK assassination, written by an author with substantial cred in the 'shooter community' as one whom knows firearms and how to use such technical knowledge in forming compelling stories~novels.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EXCERPTS:

Stephen Hunter goes ballistic: ‘The Third Bullet’ rethinks the JFK story​

By jeffmorley
Stephen Hunter is the cleverest JFK assassination conspiracy theorist to come along in many a year, so clever that few of his fellow theorists have even noticed that he is one.

In his latest novel, “The Third Bullet,” [copyright 2013] Hunter pulls off a an authorly act of legerdemain: he dresses up a rigorous reading of the forensic evidence about the assassination fo President John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963, in the guise of an international shoot ’em up thriller.
This is not a tale for the literal-minded students of the often-baffling case of the murdered president. Hunter displays little of the righteousness that often adorns the various conspiracy and anti-conspiratorial accounts of Kennedy’s assassination. He disdains liberal pieties. “I don’t give a fuck about JFK,” Swagger says at one point. Hunter pokes fun at anti-conspiratorial oracle, Vincent Bugliosi.

Hunter fancies himself superior to those losers known as JFK conspiracy theorists. Yet he shares the conspiracy theorist’s obsessive interest in the details of this formative historical event and an abiding dissatisfaction with the official story — that one man alone killed JFK for no reason.
Hunter’s facts

Did the Soviet KGB recruit Oswald to assassinate JFK during his time in the Soviet Union? (The archives of post-communist Russia say no.)

Could the CIA have learned via wiretaps in Mexico City that Oswald took a shot at retired right-wing general Edwin Walker in April 1963? (Yes, it’s possible.)

Was a gunshot from the so-called grassy knoll in front of JFK’s limousine easier than a shot from behind? (No.)

Did amoral and well-bred CIA officers regard Kennedy as a failed president whose assassination was morally justifiable. (Yes.)

Hunter’s rambling right-populist take on the JFK story is most convincing on the guns and ammunition involved. As a student of guns, he literally drills down in loving detail on the workings of the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle; the precision of the fatal shot that killed JFK; the bullet fragments found in Kennedy’s body and in the presidential limousine; how Oswald handled firearms, and so on.

In these areas, Hunter is not merely entertaining but fresh and informative. In the effort to account for the ballistic evidence, he sticks to the facts and works through the problems posed by the official story. I think his disdain for politics is ultimately untenable but it does free his analysis from the predictable grooves of the conspiracy debate.
Hunter’s observations

Oswald’s Mannlicher-Carcano was an inferior weapon that fired a relatively slow-moving bullet. Hunter doubts it was the murder weapon.

Oswald was not particularly skilled with a gun. Yes, he was rated as a “marksman” in the Marines Corps, but he failed to qualify as an “expert,” the mark of an accomplished shooter.

The bullet that killed JFK disintegrated upon impact in a way that an ordinary Mannlicher-Carcano bullet would not. The official investigations never accounted for this fact.

And in the panicky aftermath of the assassination, Oswald inexplicably returned to his boarding house to fetch a pistol that he could have brought with him to work that morning. What prompted him to suddenly need a firearm? Swagger concludes, correctly I think, that after Kennedy was killed, Oswald knew his life as in danger.
Hunter’s theory

If I read him right, Hunter isn’t actually proposing a conspiracy theory that is Historical Truth. He’s proposing a different way of thinking about JFK. The best way to understand the causes of Kennedy’s death, he suggets, is to reason backwards from the incontrovertible ballistic evidence to the guns that caused it.

In the story, Swagger reconciles the conflicting gun evidence with a speculative theory about the third bullet — the bullet that killed Kennedy. Swagger figures out that a Mannlicher-Carcano bullet can be loaded into the cartridge of .264 Winchester Magnum round, which could then be loaded into the more powerful and accurate .264 Winchester Magnum rifle. (In an afterword, Hunter says he has actually pulled off this trick.)

Hunter adheres to the logic of his evidence. Such a bullet fired from the Winchester rifle would travel much faster than a Mannlicher-Carcano bullet (3,000 feet per second vs. less than 2,000 feet per second) and would explode on impact, leaving only the kind of tiny fragments found inside Kennedy’s shattered skull. Since such a bullet could not have come from an ordinary bullet fired by Oswald’s Mannlicher-Carcano, there must have been a second gunman.

And who could have managed such ballistic mastery? The most likely suspect, says the ever politically incorrect Hunter, would be a U.S. intelligence officer experienced in the business of killing and covering his tracks, i.e, a senior CIA operative.
For some “The Third Bullet” will seem ideologically incoherent. Hunter takes every opportunity to channel the Warren Commission and its modern day embellishers, Bugliosi and Gerald Posner, in depicting Castro supporter Lee Harvard Oswald as a “pathetic creep” who fired shots at President Kennedy from the 6th floor window in a bid for Marxist glory.

Yet Hunter’s narrative ultimately depicts Oswald as the hapless patsy of a small faction of CIA officers who oppose JFK’s policies in Vietnam as dangerous to American soldiers. In Hunter’s tale, the third bullet was the work of JFK’s enemies in the CIA, not that Swagger gives a damn. He doesn’t much care for Kennedy or Oswald. Cranky to the end, he lionizes J.D. Tippit, the Dallas police officer whom Oswald shot dead when he realized he had been played for a patsy. To the cynical Swagger, Tippit is more the hero than JFK.

Hunter’s irreverent approach to the JFK story is bracing. He seeks to pierce the veil of mystery that still surrounds Dallas, not by excluding evidence that contradicts his politics, but by finding an explanation that reconciles the apparent contradictions of the evidence. He spins his yarn for a reason.

An interesting interview with Hunter about the making of "The Third Bullet".

Click on "Reading Group Guide".
BTW, the book is a very engaging read and readily available various sources on-line.

Some visuals here;
main.jpg

bill-oreilly-killing-kennedy-dealey-plaza.jpg

These help illustrate a major point of Hunter's "novel".
Oswald's best shot(s) from the Book Depository Bldg. would have been JFK open limo was going North on Houston Street and better still while making the slow turn onto Elm St.; when Oswald would have the open target front and also the straight down shots, at closer range and with an approaching target rather than a receding one, with trees obstructing.

Another point in Hunter's "novel" is that the second shooter, with the special made "exploding" bullet is firing from the Dal-Tex Bldg. (SW corner and a few stories up); straight down the line of the road, clear line of fire with no obstruction (compared to Oswald's oblique shot(s) ); and more in comform to the from behind angles that matched trajectories.
Another item Hunter points out is that Oswald's rifle had a scope not actually made for this rifle and which was a loose(wobbly) fit as there were no shims between scope and rifle to make a tight fit. i.e. it would be hard to shoot and hit the same point of aim more than once. And it appears the line of sight of the scope didn't match line of fire from the barrel.
~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW, in case it isn't clear, Hunter makes the case for only two shooters. Oswald with his three near misses and the kill shot from Dal-Tex Bldg.
For further reference, the search page of maps I used;

Last edited:
The head jerk back could had been from the way bullet exited and pressure released from the exit wound.

Oswald was the killer, he was there to shoot JFK. He was an unhinged leftwing lunatic that went on a murder spree. It’s pretty absurd to say he was colluding with anyone else, especially the government. If it was collusion, they would had needed an unreal coordinated effort and ability to take the shots all within such a small specific window of time.

There were witnesses that put Oswald there, and we know he tried to kill someone else the same morning.
Your handlers at Langley sure pay you a lot of money fir your lies and ass beatings you have suffered fir years on this and been taken to school thst oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters.all parkland doctors placed the shot from the front you stupid fuck fake trump supporter,you need to get off the crack you been smoking Langley shill and go tell your fairy tales of magic bullets you believe in to the government agencies who are willing to listen to your lies you peddle here thst nobody listens to other than your other Langley employees who have also penetrated this site fake Trump supporter. :auiqs.jpg:You have your head up fellow Langley shill soupnazis ass :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
This may take more than one post to cover, and can be seen as another controversial log thrown on the fire, so to speak.

I'll start with some selected excerpts from the linked article, which is relatively objective and skeptical from some appearances. It covers the main points in a fictional novel of the JFK assassination, written by an author with substantial cred in the 'shooter community' as one whom knows firearms and how to use such technical knowledge in forming compelling stories~novels.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EXCERPTS:

Stephen Hunter goes ballistic: ‘The Third Bullet’ rethinks the JFK story​

By jeffmorley
Stephen Hunter is the cleverest JFK assassination conspiracy theorist to come along in many a year, so clever that few of his fellow theorists have even noticed that he is one.

In his latest novel, “The Third Bullet,” [copyright 2013] Hunter pulls off a an authorly act of legerdemain: he dresses up a rigorous reading of the forensic evidence about the assassination fo President John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963, in the guise of an international shoot ’em up thriller.
This is not a tale for the literal-minded students of the often-baffling case of the murdered president. Hunter displays little of the righteousness that often adorns the various conspiracy and anti-conspiratorial accounts of Kennedy’s assassination. He disdains liberal pieties. “I don’t give a fuck about JFK,” Swagger says at one point. Hunter pokes fun at anti-conspiratorial oracle, Vincent Bugliosi.

Hunter fancies himself superior to those losers known as JFK conspiracy theorists. Yet he shares the conspiracy theorist’s obsessive interest in the details of this formative historical event and an abiding dissatisfaction with the official story — that one man alone killed JFK for no reason.
Hunter’s facts

Did the Soviet KGB recruit Oswald to assassinate JFK during his time in the Soviet Union? (The archives of post-communist Russia say no.)

Could the CIA have learned via wiretaps in Mexico City that Oswald took a shot at retired right-wing general Edwin Walker in April 1963? (Yes, it’s possible.)

Was a gunshot from the so-called grassy knoll in front of JFK’s limousine easier than a shot from behind? (No.)

Did amoral and well-bred CIA officers regard Kennedy as a failed president whose assassination was morally justifiable. (Yes.)

Hunter’s rambling right-populist take on the JFK story is most convincing on the guns and ammunition involved. As a student of guns, he literally drills down in loving detail on the workings of the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle; the precision of the fatal shot that killed JFK; the bullet fragments found in Kennedy’s body and in the presidential limousine; how Oswald handled firearms, and so on.

In these areas, Hunter is not merely entertaining but fresh and informative. In the effort to account for the ballistic evidence, he sticks to the facts and works through the problems posed by the official story. I think his disdain for politics is ultimately untenable but it does free his analysis from the predictable grooves of the conspiracy debate.
Hunter’s observations

Oswald’s Mannlicher-Carcano was an inferior weapon that fired a relatively slow-moving bullet. Hunter doubts it was the murder weapon.

Oswald was not particularly skilled with a gun. Yes, he was rated as a “marksman” in the Marines Corps, but he failed to qualify as an “expert,” the mark of an accomplished shooter.

The bullet that killed JFK disintegrated upon impact in a way that an ordinary Mannlicher-Carcano bullet would not. The official investigations never accounted for this fact.

And in the panicky aftermath of the assassination, Oswald inexplicably returned to his boarding house to fetch a pistol that he could have brought with him to work that morning. What prompted him to suddenly need a firearm? Swagger concludes, correctly I think, that after Kennedy was killed, Oswald knew his life as in danger.
Hunter’s theory

If I read him right, Hunter isn’t actually proposing a conspiracy theory that is Historical Truth. He’s proposing a different way of thinking about JFK. The best way to understand the causes of Kennedy’s death, he suggets, is to reason backwards from the incontrovertible ballistic evidence to the guns that caused it.

In the story, Swagger reconciles the conflicting gun evidence with a speculative theory about the third bullet — the bullet that killed Kennedy. Swagger figures out that a Mannlicher-Carcano bullet can be loaded into the cartridge of .264 Winchester Magnum round, which could then be loaded into the more powerful and accurate .264 Winchester Magnum rifle. (In an afterword, Hunter says he has actually pulled off this trick.)

Hunter adheres to the logic of his evidence. Such a bullet fired from the Winchester rifle would travel much faster than a Mannlicher-Carcano bullet (3,000 feet per second vs. less than 2,000 feet per second) and would explode on impact, leaving only the kind of tiny fragments found inside Kennedy’s shattered skull. Since such a bullet could not have come from an ordinary bullet fired by Oswald’s Mannlicher-Carcano, there must have been a second gunman.

And who could have managed such ballistic mastery? The most likely suspect, says the ever politically incorrect Hunter, would be a U.S. intelligence officer experienced in the business of killing and covering his tracks, i.e, a senior CIA operative.
For some “The Third Bullet” will seem ideologically incoherent. Hunter takes every opportunity to channel the Warren Commission and its modern day embellishers, Bugliosi and Gerald Posner, in depicting Castro supporter Lee Harvard Oswald as a “pathetic creep” who fired shots at President Kennedy from the 6th floor window in a bid for Marxist glory.

Yet Hunter’s narrative ultimately depicts Oswald as the hapless patsy of a small faction of CIA officers who oppose JFK’s policies in Vietnam as dangerous to American soldiers. In Hunter’s tale, the third bullet was the work of JFK’s enemies in the CIA, not that Swagger gives a damn. He doesn’t much care for Kennedy or Oswald. Cranky to the end, he lionizes J.D. Tippit, the Dallas police officer whom Oswald shot dead when he realized he had been played for a patsy. To the cynical Swagger, Tippit is more the hero than JFK.

Hunter’s irreverent approach to the JFK story is bracing. He seeks to pierce the veil of mystery that still surrounds Dallas, not by excluding evidence that contradicts his politics, but by finding an explanation that reconciles the apparent contradictions of the evidence. He spins his yarn for a reason.

Stryder50
Hunter unlike the Warren commission,nazi trollboy and the hawk,err. I mean the Idiot,has done something they never have done,research and looked at the facts and the most important thing those two trollboys are incapable of doing as well, thinking outside the box and going by evidence,witness testimonys,and what the doctors said. :thup: Well done Hunter.:thup:

the mini series documentary the men who killed kennedy is a great documentary on what actually happened that day despite the babble of the idiot and nazi trollboy who has a farting problem and is obsessed so much over the jfk assassination he is so desperate for attention from people to,listen to him he talks to himself shouting at people who have him on ignore desperately trying to always get them to listen to him. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Hunter’s facts

Facts usually don't come with question marks.

Oswald was the only assassin. I think it's an open question what motivated him since nothing suggested so far seems to fit. In particular...The "lone nut" theory doesn't hold water because we have more lone nuts than ever and every one of them has full access to an all-you-can-eat buffet of firearms; you'd have public figures getting plucked every day.

Stryder50
Hunter unlike the Warren commission,nazi trollboy and the hawk,err. I mean the Idiot,has done something they never have done,research and looked at the facts and the most important thing those two trollboys are incapable of doing as well, thinking outside the box and going by evidence,witness testimonys,and what the doctors said. :thup: Well done Hunter.:thup:

the mini series documentary the men who killed kennedy is a great documentary on what actually happened that day despite the babble of the idiot and nazi trollboy who has a farting problem and is obsessed so much over the jfk assassination he is so desperate for attention from people to,listen to him he talks to himself shouting at people who have him on ignore desperately trying to always get them to listen to him. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Hunter is a fiction writer.

The miniseries you refer to is also fiction.

Your handlers at Langley sure pay you a lot of money fir your lies and ass beatings you have suffered fir years on this and been taken to school thst oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters.all parkland doctors placed the shot from the front you stupid fuck fake trump supporter,you need to get off the crack you been smoking Langley shill and go tell your fairy tales of magic bullets you believe in to the government agencies who are willing to listen to your lies you peddle here thst nobody listens to other than your other Langley employees who have also penetrated this site fake Trump supporter. :auiqs.jpg:You have your head up fellow Langley shill soupnazis ass :auiqs.jpg:
You are the only one suffering beatings in these threads.

That is why you pretend to ignore everyone; You are owned and proven wrong everytime anyone responds to your posts.

The Parkland doctors did not claim what you say.

Forum List

Back