When Italy says lockdown, they mean it.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Threaten people that if it is proven that they were not "social distancing" and they contracted and spread the disease, they will be subject to legal penalties and if any death occurs, they will be subjected to manslaughter charges.

I WISH THEY WOULD DO THAT SHIT IN THESE RED STATES...FINALLY SEEING WHITE PPL SMACKED DOWN...I LOVE IT.
Do you get your pointy hat soon?....
1585667357594.png

Threaten people that if it is proven that they were not "social distancing" and they contracted and spread the disease, they will be subject to legal penalties and if any death occurs, they will be subjected to manslaughter charges.

Hahahahaha...

That Dago occifer snucked up behind that goober and kicked his feet right out from under him. He went down like a chair missing two legs.

Good takedown! :auiqs.jpg:

I WISH THEY WOULD DO THAT SHIT IN THESE RED STATES...FINALLY SEEING WHITE PPL SMACKED DOWN...I LOVE IT.

That's what the popo should do to those BLM and antifa shitheads, instead of molly-coddling them.

Now that is funny!
B09D0AFC-2C31-4A7F-9396-F88A74A7F47B.png

the video of course does not show italy, which is immediately clear to anyone who knows italy, and it of course does not have anything to do with coronavirus or lockdown.

Forum List

Back