When it is really a heartbeat.

You cannot even keep your lies straight. That's a problem with being a pathological liar, is it becomes difficult to remember what lies you previously told, in order to avoid directly contradicting it with a different lie.
Um, sorry, man, I've been consistant about Ms. Patel's case. She had a miscarriage, and the authorities in Indiana prosecuted her for fetal homicide with little or no evidence.

I know nothing about this particular case, other than the set of contradicting lies about it that you've told in this thread, so I cannot comment much more in the merits of that case, than what I already have, which is to say that if she intentionally caused the death of her child, then she is a murderer, and should be put to death.
so you don't know what you are talking about... but you'll express an opinion anyway.

But put that poor woman to death for having a miscarriage!!! That's totally what Mormon Jesus would want.

I do not know anyone, in or out of my religion, that holds a view of women that is anything like what you keep trying to falsely attribute to me. And again, your own body of work reveals clearly, which one of us is truly a misogynist. It's no wonder that in your late fifties, you are a pathetic incel who has never been married, and you somehow feel qualified to pontificate on the subject to those of us who have been successfully married for decades.

Naw, man, I just don't feel a need to sign away half my property for sex... that's kind of daft.

I look at all my peers who went through divorces and said, "Man, did I dodge a bullet." Some poor fool living in a studio in crappy part of town while she got the house he's still paying for.

But to the point. Her body. Her choice. Fetuses aren't people. There's more to a woman's life to making babies.

Even when abortion was illegal, women were never prosecuted for having them, and doctors were only prosecuted for performing them if they botched the procedure

This is what you kind of avoid... executing or imprisoning people would cause a greater outcry than abortion itself.

Um, sorry, man, I've been consistant [sic] about Ms. Patel's case. She had a miscarriage, and the authorities in Indiana prosecuted her for fetal homicide with little or no evidence.

The first instance that I saw of you mentioning this case, you said that there was evidence that she had taken an “herbal remedy” to induce her child's death.

And then you said there was no evidence.

Now, you're saying little or no evidence.

Once again, you cannot keep your lies straight. Either there was evidence that she killed her own child, or there was not; and whether there was or not does not change, according to which lie best serves your purpose at any moment.

But put that poor woman to death for having a miscarriage!!! That's totally what Mormon Jesus would want.

Again, you're intentionally conflating intentional homicide with death from accidental or natural causes.

Who do you really think you're fooling, Incel Joe?

Naw, man, I just don't feel a need to sign away half my property for sex... that's kind of daft.

Statements like that prove my point about who the true misogynist is. What a degrading view of women you have, to see marriageable women as nothing more than whores out to cheat you out of half your property, and marriage as nothing more than the means to do this.

The first instance that I saw of you mentioning this case, you said that there was evidence that she had taken an “herbal remedy” to induce her child's death.

And then you said there was no evidence.

Now, you're saying little or no evidence.

Once again, you cannot keep your lies straight. Either there was evidence that she killed her own child, or there was not; and whether there was or not does not change, according to which lie best serves your purpose at any moment.

Okay, guy, I know this is hard for you to grasp, belonging to a cult where you REALLY THINK YOUR UNDERWEAR HAS MAGIC POWERS, but there aren't magic herbs that end pregnancy, either. So she essentially got convicted of not wanting to be pregnant.

Again, you're intentionally conflating intentional homicide with death from accidental or natural causes.

Who do you really think you're fooling

Well,not you, Mormon Bob, your Cult made a fool out of you years ago... and you are still falling for it.

The thing is, we don't investigate miscarriages as homicides, but in your crazy world, we would. That would be needless cruel or intrusive.

Statements like that prove my point about who the true misogynist is. What a degrading view of women you have, to see marriageable women as nothing more than whores out to cheat you out of half your property, and marriage as nothing more than the means to do this.

Ever known anyone whose been through a divorce, buddy? It kind of sucks for the men. Like I said, when I was in the service, I knew Senior NCO's who had to take part time jobs because their cheating wives took them to the cleaner in a divorce. No fucking thanks.

Forum List

Back