When it comes to understanding what the alt-left is doing politically, Laura Ingraham gets it better than most

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
She knows what is going on. These are all very well funded and organized protests and it is totally political. I suggest Trump play this smart, talk to intelligent people who understand the politics of all these protests. These groups have an agenda, and it is to hurt Trump in 2020.

Let THEM be the bad guys. Winning in 2020 is far more important than playing into their hands. Hold those to account whoever who is funding this. If they attack churches, or other places of worship, arrest and charge with hate crimes, go after their funding sources.

As my dad used to say when I was a kid regarding fighting: "they start it, you finish it". Do it methodically and with calculation, because you can be sure as hell that they are.

After a 2020 victory, THEN you go after these Marxist SOB's and their benefactors.

Last edited:
If the Democrats are so well funded and well organized, then WHY are they turning their BHAZ spots into "hellholes?"

BTW - Ingraham had no proof of anything just her OPINIONS which mean nothing, prove nothing and show nothing.
You played right into her conspiracy fantasies and listening to "entertainers" like her, means you will NEVER understand what is really going on.

1592881077313.png

If the Democrats are so well funded and well organized, then WHY are they turning their BHAZ spots into "hellholes?"

BTW - Ingraham had no proof of anything just her OPINIONS which mean nothing, prove nothing and show nothing.
You played right into her conspiracy fantasies and listening to "entertainers" like her, means you will NEVER understand what is really going on.

View attachment 353850

If you can explain what these protesters in Washington want, go ahead, your guess is as good as any. Fox News have reporters on the ground, they are getting information.

As I said, they break of CHAZ. The big donors are probably pissed that Trump didn't take the bait and attack the well funded mob in Seattle, so, they say "let's go right to his door and MAKE him act!"

They do it on federal land for what purpose? They want the videos and representation that Trump is a tyrant. They want to compare him to some 1960's strong armed leaders and police. He simply has to let the security do their job, he need not lift a finger.

As I said, this paints them worse, not Trump. More than that though, it's not as if Trump doesnt care, it's that he has to let them operate their jurisdictions, he can't be master of all things.

I have no clue, but I doubt an "entertainer" like Ingraham has a clue, or even wants one.
Try listening to reporters and gathering facts, instead of rumors, innuendo and conspiracies.
FOX actually has real journalists, but it also mixes in these "entertainers" who care nothing for the truth. They only care about their ratings, and will say anything to keep their ratings high. Of course that is what has gotten many of them in trouble and fired.

True, President cannot be master of all things, and yet Obama was blamed for all things that went wrong, and got little credit for anythign that went well. LOL

I have no clue, but I doubt an "entertainer" like Ingraham has a clue, or even wants one.
Try listening to reporters and gathering facts, instead of rumors, innuendo and conspiracies.
FOX actually has real journalists, but it also mixes in these "entertainers" who care nothing for the truth. They only care about their ratings, and will say anything to keep their ratings high. Of course that is what has gotten many of them in trouble and fired.

True, President cannot be master of all things, and yet Obama was blamed for all things that went wrong, and got little credit for anythign that went well. LOL

Yeah, she's just a simple entertainer who knows nothing about what's going on:

Ingraham worked as a speechwriter in the Reagan administration in the late 1980s. Afterwards she earned a J.D. degree and then went on to work as a judicial clerk in the Second Circuit Court of Appeals in New York and then for United States Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. She also worked for the law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom in New York City.

In 1985, Ingraham earned a B.A. from Dartmouth College. In 1991, Ingraham earned a Juris Doctor from the University of Virginia School of Law.[5]

In the late 1980s, Ingraham worked as a speechwriter in the Reagan administration for the Domestic Policy Advisor.[7] She also briefly served as editor of The Prospect, the magazine issued by Concerned Alumni of Princeton. After law school, in 1991, she served as a law clerk for Judge Ralph K. Winter Jr., of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, in New York and subsequently clerked for U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. She then worked as an attorney at the New York-based law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.[8] In 1995, she appeared on the cover of The New York Times Magazine in connection with a story about young conservatives.[9]

In 1996, she and Jay P. Lefkowitz organized the first Dark Ages Weekend in response to Renaissance Weekend.
[10]

Thanks for proving she KNOWS how to bias her speeches and KNOWS who is paying her salary.
She OBVIOUSLY has no interest in being factual or unbiased.

View attachment 353850

If you can explain what these protesters in Washington want, go ahead, your guess is as good as any. Fox News have reporters on the ground, they are getting information.

As I said, they break of CHAZ. The big donors are probably pissed that Trump didn't take the bait and attack the well funded mob in Seattle, so, they say "let's go right to his door and MAKE him act!"

They do it on federal land for what purpose? They want the videos and representation that Trump is a tyrant. They want to compare him to some 1960's strong armed leaders and police. He simply has to let the security do their job, he need not lift a finger.

As I said, this paints them worse, not Trump. More than that though, it's not as if Trump doesnt care, it's that he has to let them operate their jurisdictions, he can't be master of all things.

The goal or primary objective of BLM/Antifa domestic terrorists is to serve as a vanguard party; the tip of the spear of a new political movement whose ultimate goal is revolution, to include regime change, governmental change, drastic cultural and social change. The Bolsheviks were perhaps the first to utilize vanguard parties during their 1917 revolution. Perhaps in the beginning BLM/Antifa were simply paid to protest and intimidate. But now these groups have been pushed into the vanguard party role, which is essentially guerilla force in nature, with terrorist tactics 101 their primary playbook.

I've been to two protests. I missed where the money has been handed out both times.

“I have no clue”

I agree with you there

She knows what is going on. These are all very well funded and organized protests and it is totally political. I suggest Trump play this smart, talk to intelligent people who understand the politics of all these protests. These groups have an agenda, and it is to hurt Trump in 2020.

Let THEM be the bad guys. Winning in 2020 is far more important than playing into their hands. Hold those to account whoever who is funding this. If they attack churches, or other places of worship, arrest and charge with hate crimes, go after their funding sources.

As my dad used to say when I was a kid regarding fighting: "they start it, you finish it". Do it methodically and with calculation, because you can be sure as hell that they are.

After a 2020 victory, THEN you go after these Marxist SOB's and their benefactors.
"Alt left" is a republican boogyman with no real existence, like antifa. You guys just needed to "get even" for being labeled alt-right.

Our astute Pres.Trump is playing it smart by letting the mayor's and governor's handle the situation in their cities and states. That way the public can see how pathetic the feckless leadership is in these Democrat ran hell holes. ... :cool:
He's abdicated his responsibility.

Incorrect ... :cool:
The city mayor's have a police force and the governor's have their state national guard. They need to step up and use them to protect their citizens from mobs of rioters and looters.

And they are hoping Trump blinks first and his party demands a large response that is over the top.

There are countless people protesting, the vast majority to it peaceful, so the police need to focus on the bad ones, get them our if necessary. Otherwise, just let them play their game. If any real problems occur, it's on city and state leadership.

She is a idiot. More conspiracy theories. Run on them and Trump will lose in a landslide. No one wants a crazy person like Trump who sees conspiracies everywhere.

View attachment 353850

Trump is the big loser in all of this, Voters are seeing Trump for what he is. A thug. People are seeing the real Donald Trump and are rejecting him.

Incorrect ... :cool:
The city mayor's have a police force and the governor's have their state national guard. They need to step up and use them to protect their citizens from mobs of rioters and looters.

Correct. Because the truth is, anyone of these Democrat shit holes that ask President Trump for help, he would restore normalcy in a matter of 48 hours.

Our astute Pres.Trump is playing it smart by letting the mayor's and governor's handle the situation in their cities and states. That way the public can see how pathetic the feckless leadership is in these Democrat ran hell holes. ... :cool:

He did? How?

The President cannot act to restore civility unless a formal request is made by the city or state.

Forum List

Back