When it comes to covid, thank God for semi-red/red states...

1. they are not lying about vax'ed-vs-un-vax'ed

2. your "doubt" does not constitute valid data to use in countering theirs
Lol. You are a dupe of the State.

I suppose you’re next going tell me the many deaths and injuries caused by the vax are conspiracy theories. Yes?

Lol. You are a dupe of the State.
Hardly. It's a good guess that my thought processes are both (1) more independent-minded and (2) superior in quality to your own, but that's a subjective gauge.
I suppose you’re next going tell me the many deaths and injuries caused by the vax are conspiracy theories. Yes?
Nope. But for every severe adverse reaction or death caused by the vaccines, those vaccines save hundreds of thousands.

EVERY vaccine carries risk. Every once-in-a-while somebody out there draws the Short Straw and gets nailed by it.

But - like damned-near every other vaccine throughout history for the past couple of centuries - you play the ponies - you play the odds - the benefit outweighs the risk.

Brave, sane people accept that modicum of risk, then put on their Big Boy pants and Big Girl panties, and get the damned shot.

Hardly. It's a good guess that my thought processes are both (1) more independent-minded and (2) superior in quality to your own, but that's a subjective gauge.

Nope. But for every severe adverse reaction or death caused by the vaccines, those vaccines save hundreds of thousands.

EVERY vaccine carries risk. Every once-in-a-while somebody out there draws the Short Straw and gets nailed by it.

But - like damned-near every other vaccine throughout history for the past couple of centuries - you play the ponies - you play the odds - the benefit outweighs the risk.

Brave, sane people accept that modicum of risk, then put on their Big Boy pants and Big Girl panties, and get the damned shot.
Brave intelligent people refuse the leaky ineffective fake vax. Dumb people like you think getting the jab is patriotic and life saving…all for a virus that only kills less then 1% infected and they are all suffering multiple comorbities.

Pussy!

I'm not republican, but I'm a big support of personal responsibility. I wear a n95 mask everywhere I go and thanks to God I've been ok. I’ve been able to work with no stopish an live my life. If I was in one of the heavily democratic states like New York, California, etc I wouldn't be able to do alot of things due to having to show a covid test everywhere you go. In my opinion through out this whole thing, wearing a mask is the best protection. Also, don't let me start on how of all the cases there is still less than 1% deaths which no one talks about.
without red states where would new yorkers like AOC have to vacation??

Brave intelligent people refuse the leaky ineffective fake vax. Dumb people like you think getting the jab is patriotic and life saving…all for a virus that only kills less then 1% infected and they are all suffering multiple comorbities.

Pussy!
You tell 'em, Princess... :badgrin:

Forum List

Back