When is the msm going to ask Biden about Hunters racist emails ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
in the age of wokeness and the accusation that America is systemically racist and the biggest threat America faces is white supremacist why hasnt the media asked the POTUS what he thinks of the racist emails his son posted using the n word ? like it or not with todays political climate it is relevant to the charge of systemic racism that the dems are making about America .

in the age of wokeness and the accusation that America is systemically racist and the biggest threat America faces is white supremacist why hasnt the media asked the POTUS what he thinks of the racist emails his son posted using the n word ? like it or not with todays political climate it is relevant to the charge of systemic racism that the dems are making about America .
Why do you care if Hunter used the Nword, it's not like he would be out of place at your house during a football game when your buddies are over.

Why do you care if Hunter used the Nword, it's not like he would be out of place at your house during a football game when your buddies are over.
why dont you care if the POTUS family members are racist ? and you dont know anything about me or my household .

listen to the lefty getting upset ! lol ! if the family member of the right would have said those things you would be griping constantly ! how does it feel knowing you voted for a man that wrote the crime bill that put millions of blacks in prison ,that said he doesnt want his kids [white kids] going to school in a racial jungle that was a close friend of a grand cyclops in the kkk and whos son is also a racist ??

Why is Hunter Biden important?

hes the smartest person the POTUS knows !
1623880271988.png

why dont you care if the POTUS family members are racist ? and you dont know anything about me or my household .
You didn't care that Trump was a racist, now all of a sudden you care about who is racist.

You didn't care that Trump was a racist, now all of a sudden you care about who is racist.
Trump wasnt a racist ! Biden however is .

Your right he wasn't a racist, he is a racist.

He’s not.

But this is another reprehensible, desperate, and failed attempt by conservatives to attack the President by attacking his son.

Sad, really.

Your right he wasn't a racist, he is a racist.
what has Biden done for blacks house boy ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back