When is the msm going to ask Biden about Hunters racist emails ?

For them it's not about what is said, but who says it. As long as you're part of the "right" party, you can say and do whatever you want. Just look at Alec Baldwin. When moral outrage is selective then morality truly has nothing to do with it. It's a tool used to demonize and silence others. That is the weapon of the dishonest.
I'm not sure what you mean when you say you want to CANCEL Hunter Biden. He currently has no effect whatsoever on my life, nor is he scheduled to do so. so what exactly do you think I could do to cancel him?

I think you have the wrong person. I never mentioned canceling anyone.

For them it's not about what is said, but who says it. As long as you're part of the "right" party, you can say and do whatever you want. Just look at Alec Baldwin. When moral outrage is selective then morality truly has nothing to do with it. It's a tool used to demonize and silence others. That is the weapon of the dishonest.
I'm not sure what you mean when you say you want to CANCEL Hunter Biden. He currently has no effect whatsoever on my life, nor is he scheduled to do so. so what exactly do you think I could do to cancel him?

You are right. Not sure how my response was directed to you instead of drifter in #37, but I apologize for the mistake.

You are right. Not sure how my response was directed to you instead of drifter in #37, but I apologize for the mistake.
It happens. Good luck in your debate.

The MSM will avoid asking about Hunter’s use of the N word and instead praise his artistic abilities. His paintings with his straw will sell for a fortune and will also be part of a pay for play scheme with his father. When his father leaves office Hunter’s paintings will cost far less so he better paint a lot now.

Forum List

Back