When is Matthew Stafford going to get crushed like Romo?

Hey................Romo is a decent quarterback.

He just fucked up this last game.

Yeah................I'm still pissed that he had a 23 point lead at halftime, and lost the game by 1 point this weekend.

Romo had a bad day, and he sucked on Sunday, but I still think he has potential.

Yeah................I'm still pissed that he had a 23 point lead at halftime, and lost the game by 1 point this weekend.

Romo had a bad day, and he sucked on Sunday, but I still think he has potential.

I accidentally posted this on this site. :cuckoo:

I know this is not a sports page. I thought I was posting it on another one. :eusa_eh:

Anyway, if there is a sports page, can a mod please move it there?

I feel sorry for Romo btw. He gets a raw deal. Way too much blame. Sorry, when he leads to team to 36 points, there is no excuse for losing that, and it is not the QBs fault.

Anyway....

I know this is not a sports page. I thought I was posting it on another one. :eusa_eh:

I feel sorry for Romo btw. He gets a raw deal. Way too much blame. Sorry, when he leads to team to 36 points, there is no excuse for losing that, and it is not the QBs fault.

Anyway....

Really? It's not the QB's fault?

Who was it exactly that threw an interception in the last minutes of the game that lost it for them?

I'm guessing it was the quarterback, i.e. Romo.

Face it..................Romo fucked up because he was too happy about the first half of the game and believed that they were good because of the way the 'Boys did in the first half and the way he did as well.

Only problem is, you can't believe the press until the game is over. Romo and the 'Boys believed what was said about them doing well during the halftime show, which is why they fucked up so badly in the second half.

Sorry...............but Romo deserves any criticism that comes his way.

And the only way he can change that is to quit throwing the ball away to help the team they're playing against.

I mean for real.........................throwing an interception when there is only a minute and thirty seconds left? He should have called for running plays, because his throwing arm sucked in the second half.

I watched Stafford play at Georgia. When his O-Line was doing their job and his receivers were getting open, it was game over.

Now, he has Megatron to throw to. Romo has who? Dez Bryant?

Pffft.

Anyway....

Who was it exactly that threw an interception in the last minutes of the game that lost it for them?

Face it..................Romo fucked up because he was too happy about the first half of the game and believed that they were good because of the way the 'Boys did in the first half and the way he did as well.

Only problem is, you can't believe the press until the game is over. Romo and the 'Boys believed what was said about them doing well during the halftime show, which is why they fucked up so badly in the second half.

And the only way he can change that is to quit throwing the ball away to help the team they're playing against.

I mean for real.........................throwing an interception when there is only a minute and thirty seconds left? He should have called for running plays, because his throwing arm sucked in the second half.

Well, yeah he deserves a lot of the criticism. However, what I am saying is he should not have been in that situation against GB. He threw horrible passes. He gets crushed for it, but what is lost is the fact that he did lead the team to 36 points.

When the QB leads the team to 36 points, then the QB has done his job in my estimation.

Then again, he is getting paid huge to make plays in crunch time. Romo, believe it or not has one of the better ratings in crunch time. It is just that we focus on the losses, and not when he wins.

Last edited:
The poor Dallas Cowpies. What a heartbreaking loss. The verb "to screw up" has now been changed to Romo'd. Example: In golf when you hit a really bad shot, you don't ask for a mulligan...you ask for a Romo. "I sure Romo'd that shot. Can you give me a Romo and let me hit another?"

Dictionary: Ro-moe. 1. To snatch a loss out of the jaws of victory. 2. To bungle or screw up. 3. To choke under pressure. 4. To fold like a cheap suit. 5. To cry like a little girl.

Stafford & Romo should never be compared . Romo is proven loser , Stafford is a young QB on a up & coming team .

Anyway....

Well, yeah he deserves a lot of the criticism. However, what I am saying is he should not have been in that situation against GB. He threw horrible passes. He gets crushed for it, but what is lost is the fact that he did lead the team to 36 points.

When the QB leads the team to 36 points, then the QB has done his job in my estimation.

Then again, he is getting paid huge to make plays in crunch time. Romo, believe it or not has one of the better ratings in crunch time. It is just that we focus on the losses, and not when he wins.

The only purpose and object of the game is to win. AKA ..score more points than the other guys. Romo has had plenty of time to improve to a point where he should understand that. 36 points is meaningless if the other team scores more than that. It is also an indication of ineptitude if the other team has the time and opportunities to score more than 36 points in a game. The most obvious way to prevent that is to sustain long time consuming drives. Eating up clock is one of the responsibilities of a QB.

Detroit has no excuses

They are in a weak division that has had Chicago and Green Bay without their starting QBs for most of the season. Stafford was a number 1 overall and should be stepping up.

Detroit has been selecting at the top of the draft for 10 years (longer actually), they should be able to put a team on the field that can win a depleted NFC North

Anyway....

I feel sorry for you cause you feel sorry for Romo.........:cool:.

Forum List

Back