When is gangster rap going to be canceled?

You are free to not listen to it, purchase it or support it, or to boycott any platform that does support it.

That is, you can do exactly what you snowflakes now call "cancelling". So what are you weeping about?
The cancel culture myth is a variation on the lie that conservatives are ‘victims’ and that the political right is ‘under siege,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
  • Banned
You are free to not listen to it, purchase it or support it, or to boycott any platform that does support it.

That is, you can do exactly what you snowflakes now call "cancelling". So what are you weeping about?
I don't listen but that wasn't the question

Serious question? Is that somehow off limits or is the outrage mob FAKE like the news?
It’s an idiotic question.

‘Cancel culture’ is a myth, nothing is being ‘canceled.’

Cancel culture is real. And, in my view, it's a legitimate form of social censure. I'm not sure why conservatives and libertarians object to it. It's way better than legislation. You can always tell the cancellers to piss off. If the government gets involved you don't have that option.

When they cancel country music. There's your answer. What you call cancel culture isn't. Ask Medgar Evers about cancel culture. Or MLK. They got cancelled. Billie Holliday got cancelled. Fred Hampton got cancelled. This shit you white racists are talking doesn't have a motherfucking thing to do with the word cancel. So stop your fucking whining.

I’m not free to not listen to it because it vibrates loudly and incessantly here in the ‘hood.
Nigga nigga nigga bitch Ho nigga suck my dick bitch Ho nigga, etc.
You’re a hypocrite and another phony.

Serious question? Is that somehow off limits or is the outrage mob FAKE like the news?

We have a "Touch Tunes" jukebox in my favorite biker bar here in town.

Some of the college kids from Flagler will come over and play their gangsta rap bullshit while paying pool on the deck. When they do that, I "fast track" the 17 minute long version of "Inna Gadda Da Vida" and tell them all to kiss my ass...

I don’t want to see music cancelled but I do think you ask a good question to those who do support canceling, though I’m not entirely sure who exactly that is... gangsta rap is extremely offensive and horribly demeaning towards women. But then again so was 80s hair metal which I still jam out to all the time. Maybe we all just need to thicken our skin a bit

Is nobody going to comment on the fact that "Grampa" is complaining about rap music? Fine, I'll do it.

1614897837659.png

1614897851537.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back